MakeupPerfume & CologneVictoria's Secret
(pack 3) Body Mist 84 oz Sunset Stripped by Victoria's Secret

by Victoria's Secret

Launched in 2018, Victoria’s Secret Sunset Stripped is part of the Limited Edition Hot Summer Nights Series. Seductive coconut milk mixes with sensual amber in this fragrance mist for women. The orange and pink background is reminiscent of a setting...

Hi where can I get this to buy?
Start your review of (pack 3) Body Mist 8.4 oz Victoria's Secret Sunset Stripped by Victoria's Secret!
Sυѕαηα M.
Alsip, IL
(pack 3) Body Mist 8.4 oz Victoria's Secret Sunset Stripped by Victoria's Secret uploaded by Sυѕαηα M.
Love this perfume! One of my favorites by Victoria secret! It’s soft but yet very tropical! Has a very long lasting scent.
Rachel H.
Grosse Pt Wds, MI
(pack 3) Body Mist 8.4 oz Victoria's Secret Sunset Stripped by Victoria's Secret uploaded by Rachel H.
I bought this product at VS because it was my favorite fragrance mist I smelled. It is very reasonable price. I do like this product, however the smell is a little too much for me. It’s a little too fruity and strong of a scent for a fragrance mist for me. I think they could improve it by toning down the scent a little. I would recommend, but it’s not my favorite.
Melissa R.
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
I love this scent, I was looking for a scent close to OAHU by bath and body works. I saw this and decided to buy it from the store. The scent is pretty okay not as good as the one from B&BW. Close though.
Rachel M.
Bedford
This is one of my favorite perfumes ever! The bottle and fragrance are both lovely, everything about this perfume reminds me of the summer- even in cold weather. I purchased it for a great price in the Fall. Will definitely keep using.
Alexandra O.
Doral, FL
(pack 3) Body Mist 8.4 oz Victoria's Secret Sunset Stripped by Victoria's Secret uploaded by Alexandra O.
This fragrance is a mix between vanilla and coconut, very tropical aromas and perfect for summer, since it is a smell that does not bother and is very refreshing on the skin, I love it. It is one of my favorite colognes, it is very sweet, I recommend it.
member-0496c1
(pack 3) Body Mist 8.4 oz Victoria's Secret Sunset Stripped by Victoria's Secret uploaded by member-0496c1
MY FAVORITE VICTORIA SECRET FRAGRANCE SO FAR. I literally could not stop using this fragrance. To my nose it is a sweet and sensual fragrance. Really really perfect for those hot summer days/nights. The scent is absolutely comforting thats why i prefer to wear this on night time! Love this one sooooo much!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...