BY SCÜNCI

Scunci Effortless Beauty Expandable Ponytailer Clips: For all hair types Adjusts to fit any hair Everyday fashion see more...

Melody R.
Seattle, WA
This is yet another hair gadget that has lost the war with my curls. Putting it on was not easy, taking it out was a giant pain. I have mid-length hair and I couldn't make a decent bun or ponytail to save my life. I will gladly stick to elastics where I can control the tightness.
Courtney C.
This is really cool. It honestly takes no effort to make a really cute hairstyle. It also doesn't pull your hair like regular elastics do.
Elizabeth G.
Really simple and quick. I love to use these when I'm in a rush or doing a last minute do for me or my daughter
Felipa G.
It's alright. I have one but don't use it alot. Dnt get me wrong it's easy to use but not an everyday use
Jade P.
Redlands, CA
I love these. They do not pull my hair out and they do not leave a bump from the hair tie. I do prefer the more expandable one but these are great too.