BY RIMMEL LONDON

Get fresh looking skin with Rimmel's Clean Finish Foundation. Lightweight with vitamins A & E to give your complexion a gorgeous, natural glow! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Juliann P.
Juliann P.
July 14, 2017, 6:29 p.m.
Review for: (Pack 2) Rimmel Clean Finish 100% Poreless Foundation 520 Natural Caramel, Other
It had good coverage about light to medium. But for the coverage you get it was super thick. And I didn't like how you had to open the lid and there's like a spatula on the inside and that was really unsanitary for me because it was just like the things going to touch your hand your hand might have germs in it I'm gonna put it back in the bottle and I was just gonna get all of the other foundation. But it wasn't my favorite wouldn't buy it again.
Katherine G.
Katherine G.
Dade City, FL
July 11, 2017, 4:56 a.m.
Rimmel Clean Finish 100% Poreless Foundation in Creamy Natural has been my go to product for several years now.  It's great for combination skin and can be used lightly or heavy for a more dramatic look.  I would definitely buy this product again and it can be purchased at Wlmart SuperCenters in most states.
Elisa H.
Elisa H.
Penn Valley
July 16, 2017, 7:26 p.m.
I am not a fan. Too liquid, messy and coverage is not the best. I ended up purchasing 2 bottles and gifting the unused one to a young lady. For her is perfect, light and not too much coverage. For my 40s skin not so much. So i have a mixed review... good for young girls, not good for more mature girls!
Maura N.
Maura N.
July 17, 2017, 6:33 p.m.
I've tried alot of foundations that promise to last long, give a natural look and not break me out. As many as I've tried I keep going back to this one. Applys smoothly, lightweight and doesn't cost me much. The color I use is different but the formula is amazing.
janae J.
janae J.
July 19, 2017, 1:15 p.m.
I love this Foundation cuz it gives me a natural look especially when you go to a certain school when you can't be wearing all types of makeup and have a natural face
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
July 16, 2017, 1:31 p.m.
This is one I've also used and it's not my favorite because after a long day wear it got cakey and my face got very oily I didn't like that at all
arianna R.
arianna R.
204 6th street 3rd floor
July 17, 2017, 5:07 p.m.
I could we any of my pot like m other foundation I o h used before. I really is a flawless finish and my favorite
Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Mexico
July 17, 2017, 3:38 a.m.
Not enough coverage. U can see all the imperfections that i have. But the price i do love i like the spatula tbat come with it..
Hannah T.
Hannah T.
Chatsworth, CA
March 3, 2017, 5:13 p.m.
Love love love this foundation leaves your skin with a natural dewey finish. Perfect for everyday
Madison W.
Madison W.
July 1, 2017, 10:37 a.m.
I haven't used this for a while, but when I did it was pretty good. It's not my favorite but it worked for when I needed it!