BY RIMMEL LONDON

Get fresh looking skin with Rimmel's Clean Finish Foundation. Lightweight with vitamins A & E to give your complexion a gorgeous, natural glow! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Juliann P.
Juliann P.
It had good coverage about light to medium. But for the coverage you get it was super thick. And I didn't like how you had to open the lid and there's like a spatula on the inside and that was really unsanitary for me because it was just like the things going to touch your hand your hand might have germs in it I'm gonna put it back in the bottle and I was just gonna get all of the other foundation. But it wasn't my favorite wouldn't buy it again.
Katherine G.
Katherine G.
Dade City, FL
Rimmel Clean Finish 100% Poreless Foundation in Creamy Natural has been my go to product for several years now.  It's great for combination skin and can be used lightly or heavy for a more dramatic look.  I would definitely buy this product again and it can be purchased at Wlmart SuperCenters in most states.
Elisa H.
Elisa H.
Penn Valley, CA
I am not a fan. Too liquid, messy and coverage is not the best. I ended up purchasing 2 bottles and gifting the unused one to a young lady. For her is perfect, light and not too much coverage. For my 40s skin not so much. So i have a mixed review... good for young girls, not good for more mature girls!
Jill R.
Jill R.
This is the liquid foundation I always use. It allows for great coverage and it lasts a full work day! It comes with a different applicator than most liquid foundations. It's like a mini spatula and it allows for even distribution on foundation across your face. I def recommend this product!
Julie b.
Julie b.
Roseville , OH
dont, please just dont buy this its horrible, i love rimmel but this foundation oxidises so bad with in like seconds and it doesnt blend well and its streaky and all around this product should be off the shelfs, its on the cheaper side also. i just wouldnt tell anyone to get this stuff ever
Victoria L.
Victoria L.
Rochester
This is an okay product for beginners. As far as price this is reasonable. About $4-5 at Walmart. The finish is very oily as if you put sunscreen on and coverage is minimal. This will make the appearance of your pores much smaller, however, it will not cover any blemishes.
Maura N.
Maura N.
I've tried alot of foundations that promise to last long, give a natural look and not break me out. As many as I've tried I keep going back to this one. Applys smoothly, lightweight and doesn't cost me much. The color I use is different but the formula is amazing.
Wendy S.
Wendy S.
Waterloo, WI
I purchased this at Walgreens and it has a great price. It literally made my skin look like porcelain and lasted a long time. It has a weird spatula type applicator, but putting it on a makeup brush worked fine. It blended well and I was happy with how it looked.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Ashland
 I love this product. it is easy to apply and easy to use. It is effective and works well. It goes on smooth and soft. The packaging and value are great. It is very gentle on the skin. I highly recommend this product and will buy it again in the future.
Ash F.
Ash F.
Denton, TX
I was skeptical about buying this product because of the mixed reviews, but I am so glad I bought it! The formula is amazing and it is super long lasting! Worth every penny. I will definitely be repurchasing.