Hair CareHair Styling ProductsPacino's
Pacinos Matte Styling Paste - 4 oz

Pacino's Pacinos Matte Styling Paste - 4 oz

by Pacino's

Find Hair Styling Products at Target.com! Pacinos matte is a men's hair grooming paste with a medium hold and no shine that provide long lasting definition leaving the hair looking natural. Matte paste is ideal for all hair types including straight, wavy or curly. Use this product to define your look while adding volume and fullness to the hair. Create classic and modern looks, such as the ceaser, the fohawk, the messy look, and many other defined natural looking hair styles. Apply small amounts at a time evenly through damp or dry hair as needed to create your desired look. Pacinos creme is water soluble making it easy to rinse out. Gender: Male.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pacino's Pacinos Matte Styling Paste - 4 oz!
arma A.
Pacino's Pacinos Matte Styling Paste - 4 oz uploaded by arma A.
Purchased at: Target
Absolutely the best hair setting gel ever, Infact this isn't a gel, its kind a paste which holds the hair wonderfully, leaving it matt and smooth. The hold is till you wash hair, not sticky, less fragrant but a little pricey compared to other products.
Yensi S.
capecoral
Pacino's Pacinos Matte Styling Paste - 4 oz uploaded by Yensi S.
Purchased at: Target
Mi esposo lo usa a diario le mantiene su cabello hermoso y lo recomiendo muchísimo a todos y tiene un aroma delicioso
Xiomy B.
Stuart, FL
Pacino's Pacinos Matte Styling Paste - 4 oz uploaded by Xiomy B.
Purchased at: Amazon
My son and brother love this product because it keeps the hair silky and docile all day, I like to use it sometimes when I do a bun or an unusual hairstyle because it keeps the hair in its place all the time, I recommend it
Mark W.
Bonita, CA
Solid drugstore matte paste that holds hair well and doesn’t have too dull of a matte finish. It can be rough on fine hair depending on your application style. Since it is a paste, it has the tendency to pull out baby hairs when applying - which can be a little annoying. I’d recommend this more for someone with lots of hair than someone who needs to keep every hair they have! If you catch my drift.
Joseph I.
sanfrancisco
Works really well most of the time balls up in my hand sometimes as I am applying it and That feels kind of weird.
Jonathan O.
manteca
I love this hair styling product! I use to use old spice but this is so much better. It’s a little pricey but it is amazing
Juan V.
Purchased at: Amazon
Very good product !! Holds for a long time ! And past purchases have last me almost a year ! Very good quality best in the game !
Jake R.
Great hold, doesn’t appear sticky or shiny when applied. Holds better in hot conditions than most. Doesn’t have the soft touch feel as well as some others, so if your hair is going to be touched you might want to use another product. A bit pricey as well!
Brandon P.
Indianapolis, IN
Pacino's Pacinos Matte Styling Paste - 4 oz uploaded by Brandon P.
Purchased at: Target
I’ve used men’s hair products for years and nothing has ever worked as good as this. This matte paste gives you a shine-free hold that looks natural, and the best part is, it holds all day! Smells great, too!
Alex S.
Rochester, NY
I have FINALLY found a great matte paste that keeps my hair looking natural all day. It smells great and it distributes very evenly when I put it in my hair. It isn't harsh on my hair at all either! I have recommended this product to a lot of my friends because it amazing!

Looking for your answer?