Baby & ToddlerNursing & FeedingPacifiersWubbanub
Pacifier - Infant Plush Pacifier - Turtle

Pacifier - Wubbanub Infant Plush Pacifier - Turtle

by Wubbanub

With the combination of an adorable plush toy and a pacifier, WubbaNub™ is functional and stylish. The patented design prevents the pacifier from being lost, dropped or even forgotten. Place in washing machine with baby's laundry in a gentle cycle in a mesh laundry bag. Allow to air dry. Imported. The Soothie pacifier is sewn into the WubbaNub for safety and is made of Medical Grade Silicone that is latex-free. The beans in the WubbaNub plush toy are sewn in separate safety sacks within the plush and conform to US government safety code requirements. Complete care instructions included on back of packaging. Features: Recommended for (full term) newborn up to 6 months Designed to keep the pacifier close to your baby without using cords or clips Made of medical grade silicone The WubbaNub uses the Soothie pacifier like you get in the hospital Soft plush brings soothing comfort and security Available in a variety of cute animals Baby safe and independently tested. Meets all safety requirements. Awards 2008 Top Choice Award/Pacifier, Creative Child Magazine An Oscar winner! Featured in Academy Award Gift Bags!

Target gender: Unisex

Exclusive limited edition WubbaNub!; Medical grade silicone, latex free pacifier.; BPA FREE, PVC FREE, PHTHALATE FREE pacifier.; Durable one piece construction.; Baby safe and independently tested. Meets all safety requirements.

Item Weight: 1.28 ounces

Batteries required: No

Style: WubbaNub Turtle

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pacifier - Wubbanub Infant Plush Pacifier - Turtle!
Denver
Pacifier - Wubbanub Infant Plush Pacifier - Turtle uploaded by Jordan L.
Purchased at: Amazon
We love our Wubbanubs! My daughter had the frog and now my son has the turtle. It's easy for him to handle and he loves giving it cuddles.
My youngest daughter couldn't go without a pacifier for the longest time thanks to the hospital. Well I lost her favorite one & found this cute Turtle pacifier holder & took a chance with it since she doesn't do well with change I thought it was going to be hard for her but to my surprise she fell in love with it right away. She wouldn't put it down or let it out of her sight. She no longer used the pacifier & would still just hold & take the turtle everywhere with her. I sadly had to take it away because you could see how much love she gave it. The arm's were ripping off & the inside stuff all fell out. I wanted to get her another one but I haven't been able to find the turtle one again.
Erlanger, KY
This is the only pacifier my daughter will use. I have tried to get her to use other even ones that look like this and she will still only use her turtle wubbanub. Highly recommend
Washington
My son has this, he has a cleft lip and bilateral palate... so it was definitely hard for him to suck.... but he loved the little turtle and chews on the pacifier.

Looking for your answer?