BY PACIFICO

• How many of you think it taste better with a lime1 Answers
  • Is this good? I normally am not a beer drinker but was cu...2 Answers
Lea E.
Dallas, TX
Pacifico is my fav summer beer! Nothing is better than a mexican beer for a day in the pool or in the sun. It is super refreshing and always my drink of choice when I'm outside. Add a lime for a perfect finish. I always am drawn towards ordering a Pacifico over any other mexican beers. Will always buy again!
🌻Lizette🌻 V.
Sylmar
This beer is smooth and tasting great for michelada or any bbq meal. Not expensive very affordable can be found at most markets, packaging is great the bottle is dark to keep the taste of the beer, I’ve been drinking Pacifico for a few years now and i would definitely recommend it
Johanna O.
Oceanside
I love this beer when I make Micheladas or I’m eating ceviche. I have only been able to find this beer in Hispanic stores where I live but it is a little on the expensive side for beer but i don’t mind it cause it’s really good and it does down smoothly
Jesus B.
Van Nuys, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is another one of my favorite beers Pacifico! Pacifico beer has a nice light but very flavorful taste, it’s very smooth you can enjoy it alone or with a meal, I find it goes great with seafood. If you’re scared and looking to try something new Pacifico beer is definitely your beer give it a try I’m sure you’ll definitely enjoy.
Veronica S.
Wenatchee , WA
Good beer! Reminds me of a dark corona if there was one! It compares to tecate as well! The flavor is good if you’re a beer lover like iam! They’re kinda pricey but worth it! I recommend Pacifico!
Nita F.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Forget Corona and model with your micheladas. You need Pacifico in your life. If you like your micheladas spicy, you my friend need to try this combination. It gives the michelada the extra quick you need but it's so refreshing.
Kristen H.
Cypress, TX
This is my go-to Mexican beer. It has a much fuller flavor than the standard Corona. With a lime wedge it becomes the standard of flavor. It's the only beer that I get at Mexican restaurants. Perfect with fajitas.
Alana F.
Tucson, AZ
Pacifico is my fave Mexican beer. It’s is crisp and smooth and not too filling. Great with Mexican food, which we have at least 2 times a week. Make sure it’s super cold. Tastes even better with a little lemon in it.
Hayley F.
Lincoln, NE
Let me set the scene--
Spring Break with my 3 best friends in college, at Laguna Beach. We spent the day riding beach cruisers on the boardwalk and soaking up the sun. We stopped for a late lunch at an outdoor restaurant in the beach. My friends like tequila, so they ordered the margaritas that were on special. I ordered the other drink special, a bucket of Pacifico beer. Oh my goodness! The combination of the warm sun, salty air and fresh lime with ice cold Pacifico beer was phenomenal. 4 years later, that's still one of my favorite memories and I still order Pacifico when I want a refreshing beer that will make me feel good.
Desiree G.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is a good beer to pair with tacos and salsa. It's not a beer that is too heavy or that that will make you feel bloated. The gluten content is on the lower end of the spectrum which is great. Overall it's easy to swallow and doesn't leave a lingering after taste. This beer is actually a true Mexican beer in the sense that it is also made there. Grab a bag of chips and make some fresh salsa and let the relaxation begin.
Mike Y.
Chilliwack, BC
Which do you prefer, Pacifico, Dos Equis or Corona?
Fatima C.
Would you record this beer for a michelada ?
Vhandhana C.
Where is this beer made?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Is this a good beer?
Gloria A.
Santa Ana , CA
Is this a dark beer? Is it good?