BY PACIFICO #19 in Beer

Pacifico clara beer bottles 7 oz, 6 pk

• How many of you think it taste better with a lime1 Answers
  • Is this good? I normally am not a beer drinker but was curious if a...2 Answers
  • Is this a dark beer? Is it good?4 Answers
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Long Beach, CA
Why would anyone drink a Corona when Pacifico is readily available? The reason you put a lime in Corona is to mask the faint taste of muskiness. Quite the opposite with Pacifico it is to improve on what’s already just about perfect.
Pacifico is made by Corona.

I dislike stout in all its forms. I prefer Japanese and Mexican beers, pale ales and IPAs. If given a choice of beers to drink it will be Pacifico.

Pacifico is the smooth and crisp, pale lager reveals a surprising sweetness when you take the first sip. Cut it with a squeeze of lime and you have the perfect blend of sweet and sour, but in a drink that you can get for about a buck a buttle when you buy by the case.

Desiree G.
Desiree G.
This is a good beer to pair with tacos and salsa. It's not a beer that is too heavy or that that will make you feel bloated. The gluten content is on the lower end of the spectrum which is great. Overall it's easy to swallow and doesn't leave a lingering after taste. This beer is actually a true Mexican beer in the sense that it is also made there. Grab a bag of chips and make some fresh salsa and let the relaxation begin.
Zoe G.
Zoe G.
Beverly Hills, CA
This is by far my favorite beer. Refreshing, light, but still holds a lot of flavor. I almost exclusively drink Mexican beers, don't ask me why it's just flavor preference I guess, and this one is the best of the bunch! Great accompaniment to a meal or to be enjoyed on its own while relaxing. Same price point as cheap beers but very high quality comparatively. Great deal for what it costs.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Tecumseh, OK
As the guys who worked in the kitchen at my old bar say, this is the Mexican beer they actually drink in Mexico. Unlike Corona or Tecate, Pacifico has an amazing flavor (it actually has flavor, I should say) and pairs SO well with salt and lime. If you've been turned off by Mexican lagers in the past, try Pacifico! It's a beautiful light beer with great flavor that's not overwhelming.
Carrie P.
Carrie P.
Metairie, LA
While Pacifico beer is not one that I normally buy at the store or drink out of a bottle. It is one of my standards in draft when I go to Mexican restaurants. I find this beer of a higher quality than Corona. But not quite as high-end as Modelo. In draft ice cold with A lime, you really can't get much better than this when eating out at a restaurant and looking for a Mexican beer
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Garden City, MI
Happy Hour Expert
I tried this when I went to a restaurant that didn't serve "traditional" beers. I wanted a corona and the bartender recommended this! It's delicious! Super light and bubbly. Easy to drink and if you add a lime or lemon it's even better. It's super refreshing and typing this makes me want to go find it lol. I found it in whole foods I think if you want to try it yourself.
Claudia C.
Claudia C.
San Diego, CA
This tends to be my go to beer when I feel like drinking something on the lighter side of flavor, and not necessarily a bad thing! I enjoy the flavor of this beer a lot more than other US beers or other mexican brand beers because it doesnt taste like others with a watered down flavor. i mostly enjoy this in micheladas and it is my favorite beer when making them
Susy S.
Susy S.
Oceanside, CA
I have to start off by saying this is my favorite go to summer time beer. Pacifico is a Mexican pilsner-style beer that is named so because the Pacífico brewery is located in the Pacific Ocean port city of Mazatlán. I had the pleasure of visiting Last Summer and it made me love it that much more. Light in color and bold in flavor.
Karen L.
Karen L.
Sacramento, CA
This beer it's okay when mixing like in a micheladas. Now to enjoy by itself I wouldn't recommend. It taste like water and there are other beers that will be more enjoyable. I don't usually buy it but if I'm craving a michelada and they don't have modelo to choose from Then that will be the only time I will choose it.
Rebecca O.
Rebecca O.
Chandler, AZ
Pacifico is always my backup beer if I go to a party or hangout somewhere and they don't have the beer I like. I like to add lime into to give it a good flavor! I don't think it's a bad beer just not one of my many favorites! I would most defiantly recommend this beer to others it's very smooth.
Mike Y.
Mike Y.
Chilliwack, BC
Which do you prefer, Pacifico, Dos Equis or Corona?
Fatima C.
Fatima C.
Would you record this beer for a michelada ?
Vhandhana C.
Vhandhana C.
Where is this beer made?
Gloria A.
Gloria A.
Santa Ana, CA
Is this a dark beer? Is it good?
Monique F.
Monique F.
Ontario , CA
Is this good? I normally am not a beer drinker but was curious if anyone has tried this beer before?