BY PACIFICO

• Is this good? I normally am not a beer drinker but was cu...2 Answers
Andrea Z.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Costco
Pacifico is a smooth beer which is imported from Mexico. It is not a heavy beer, it is very refreshing. I like this beer with Clamato in a michelada or simply with a slice of lime.
Regina M.
Purchased at: Publix
It's my go-to beer on a hot summer day/night. It kinda reminds one of a Corona without the bitterness and a more citrusy note! Perfect for pool side or beach side !
This beer is smooth and tasting great for michelada or any bbq meal. Not expensive very affordable can be found at most markets, packaging is great the bottle is dark to keep the taste of the beer, I’ve been drinking Pacifico for a few years now and i would definitely recommend it
Jesus B.
Van Nuys, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is another one of my favorite beers Pacifico! Pacifico beer has a nice light but very flavorful taste, it’s very smooth you can enjoy it alone or with a meal, I find it goes great with seafood. If you’re scared and looking to try something new Pacifico beer is definitely your beer give it a try I’m sure you’ll definitely enjoy.
zillah w.
Trapper Creek
pacifico !! What a yummy, dope, delicious Mexican beer! Add lime and salt, and you've got yourself a party boys! On the real, much better than Corona any day of the week.
Mandy C.
Scottsdale
The packaging on the beer is beautiful. In fact, my first experience with this was actually using the cap to replace the button on pants I wanted to wear to a concert that day. I decided I should probably drink of of the beers since I was going to be wearing it, and now it’s a go to beer for me
Sara M.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This is hands down my favorite beer. It is such an easy beer to drink and never makes me feel bloated or weird in any way unlike a lot of others beers I’ve had in the past. Another great plus to Pacifico is the price point! Pacifico will always be my favorite!
Kristen H.
Cypress, TX
This is my go-to Mexican beer. It has a much fuller flavor than the standard Corona. With a lime wedge it becomes the standard of flavor. It's the only beer that I get at Mexican restaurants. Perfect with fajitas.
Alana F.
Tucson, AZ
Pacifico is my fave Mexican beer. It’s is crisp and smooth and not too filling. Great with Mexican food, which we have at least 2 times a week. Make sure it’s super cold. Tastes even better with a little lemon in it.
kelsey l.
Missoula
By far my favorite Mexican beer! Much better than Corona and more flavorful. Toss a lime in and you have yourself a refreshing cocktail that would go great with fish tacos or outside on a summer night! 🍻🍋
Mike Y.
Chilliwack, BC
Which do you prefer, Pacifico, Dos Equis or Corona?
Fatima C.
Would you record this beer for a michelada ?
Vhandhana C.
Where is this beer made?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Is this a good beer?
Gloria A.
Santa Ana , CA
Is this a dark beer? Is it good?