Pacifico Clara

by Pacifico

#9 in Beer

Pacifico Clara Mexican Beer is adventurous with a hearty, crisp taste of citrus and ocean mist. Enjoy this lightly bitter import beer with grilled shrimp or a Baja taco.

What gives give this beer it’s original flavor?
Is this a good beer?
How many of you think it taste better with a lime
Start your review of Pacifico Clara!
Jennifer G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I prefer a dark Mexican beer, but Pacifico is not bad when you want a light Mexican beer with a bit more flavor than a Corona.
Lisbet A.
Pacifico Clara uploaded by Lisbet A.
Perfect for day or night. Perfect for the beach, perfect in a michelada. One of many refreshing beers that are brewed in Mexico. I think this beer is perfect for the summer. Have I mentioned how “PERFECT” this beer is?
Susy S.
fallbrook, CA
I have to start off by saying this is my favorite go to summer time beer. Pacifico is a Mexican pilsner-style beer that is named so because the Pacífico brewery is located in the Pacific Ocean port city of Mazatlán. I had the pleasure of visiting Last Summer and it made me love it that much more. Light in color and bold in flavor.
Erica G.
Denver, CO
Pacifico is by far my favorite Mexican beer. It is super easy to drink and so refreshing!
Michelle C.
Ventura , CA
If I could give this more stars I would I absolutely love this beer .!!!! Perfect
Michelle T.
Modesto, CA
Great Summer Beer!! Goes amazing with Mexican food. A little heavier than Corona.
Jose F.
Ontario, CA
This beer is great taste good I always take it to family BBQ and party's and satisfying
Benjamin S.
Fort Myers, FL
Always a nice change of pace, very sessionable and approachable in any weather. I’ve seen many a bottle pass it’s way through the house!
Lea Z.
Cedar Creek, TX
Pacifico Clara uploaded by Lea Z.
Purchased at: Kroger
So this here is my husbands jam! He gets home from a long day of work and goes and gets himself this beer. My husband says he would not change this. He says every beer is made different for the mood one is in!
mikaela S.
I love Pacifico, this beer doesn’t taste as strong as other Mexican beers. The taste is fantastic with Clamato.