Pacifica Wake Up Beautiful Super Hydration Sleepover Mask uploaded by Amanda H.Pacifica Wake Up Beautiful Super Hydration Sleepover Mask uploaded by Tia G.

BY PACIFICA

Wake Up Beautiful Mask - Dont waste a minute! Supercharge your sleep with Pacificas creamy overnight mask that helps quench thirsty, stressed, sun damaged skin and bring back the supple, dewy appearance of youth. Essential lipids, antioxidants and clinically studied natural extracts help revive and re-hydrate. This no-rinse, non-greasy, non-sticky formula leaves skin visibly improved while the aroma therapeutic benefits aid in relaxation. For dry and combination skin types. 100% vegan and cruelty-free. - Wake Up Beautiful Mask see more...

Jacquelyn M.
Jacquelyn M.
I have combo skin and oily in my t-zone, dry/normal on my cheeks. I use this on my cheeks since it is winter and I'm getting dry spots. I love the way it smells. Would not recommend on anyone with oily skin as it's pretty thick and emollient. Would recommend for those with any dry areas or just dry skin. A little goes a long way, too!
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
Austin , TX
I have used this three times so far and like it a lot. I wake up with bright and moisturizer skin. The other great thing is that it has lavender in it so it smells great but also helps you sleep
Anna K.
Anna K.
Huntingtown, MD
Does what it says. Locks in the moisture especially during these winter months and heater running 24/7. Does that not clog pores or break me out which is awesome!
Lucas M.
Lucas M.
Pulaski, VA
I am absolutely not a fan of this product. I had heard so many good things about it, so I thought I would go ahead and give it a try. Upon application, the scent became overpowering. Aftee about 15 minutes, you start smelling like a Citronella Candle that you use to keep bugs away. No joke. It leaves your skin super greasy (which granted isn’t a huge deal considering it is an overnight mask,) not nonetheless it’s excessive and transfers to your pillowcases. But I forgave all of these flaws upon first use because it seemed to work almost instantly - but I was sadly mistaken. I’ve given it a try every day for a week at the beginning, then took a break because my face broke out with what felt like hundreds of face demons. I waited a week or so for my skin to clear and attemtepted it one more time, just for good measure. Within minutes, I kid you not, I could see pimples. Needless to say my lightly used bottle is now somehwere at a recycling plat Where it belongs.
Allie M.
Allie M.
Pacifica has been a new favorite of mine for about 2 months now. This product is in my top 3. It takes VERY LITTLE so this tube will last you a while. I have noticed less facial redness, my skin is smoother, my face feels refreshed. I had my grandmother use it when I went up for visit (twice in 2 months) and she loves it as well. A few days ago she informed me that Wake Up Beautiful is helping with a certain scar/dry patch she has right by her eyebrow. She doesn't know it yet but I bought her some through the Ulta app.
Meagan H.
Meagan H.
I am usually pretty leery of face lotions because they usually make me very oily. However this stuff is amazing. I really appreciate the light scent it has. Even though it's also a mask its great for a daily moisturizer and it never feels too heavy on my skin. Since using Pacifica brands my skin has gotten much clearer and more hydrated.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Monroe, LA
The Pacifica Wake Up Beautiful Super Hydration Sleepover Mask worked well for my skin. I felt super moisturized and soft but overall, I won't repurchase. I feel for the same (or even a lower) price I can find something that works even better. It is a good product but my skin prefers other makes such as the Queen Helene Mint Julep.
T C.
T C.
I love this product so much! I thought I had pretty nice skin, but then I got this stuff and HOLY moley what a difference! My skin looks so pretty and luminous the morning after using this. It's a very thick cream but it doesn't feel heavy in the skin. I'm senstitve to fragrance but this floral scent of this doesn't bother me at all. This would make a nice gift; the bottle is lovely and it just feels very luxurious. Great job Pacifica!
Marissa L.
Marissa L.
Amazing night cream. Comparable to the extremely expensive night cream I used before - I branched out and tried this because of the price. It absorbs quickly into my skin and doesn't feel oily. I wake up with amazingly soft, smooth skin and it has helped end the cycle of over-dry spots around my nose/mouth.
Sonia S.
Sonia S.
I thought the Pacifica ingredients were more Pure and Green and while that might be true for some products like their body butters their new skin Caroline is really disappointing me with the alcohol  and dimethicone that they use. While this product is my strategizing I would not be able to purchase it because of those factors