Pacifica Wake Up Beautiful Dream Jelly Face Wash - 47 fl oz

Pacifica Wake Up Beautiful Dream Jelly Face Wash - 4.7 fl oz

Clean skin is one of the essentials in any age-fighting system. Get ready for bed with our Wake Up Beautiful Dream Jelly Face Wash, the first step in our Wake Up Beautiful routine. Formulated with skin-loving naturals, including quinoa, mushrooms, hibiscus flower and rose, and boosted with hyaluronic acid for added moisture. This sulfate-free jelly cleanser builds into a luxe lather without over-stripping your skin. Rest easy knowing your skin care has just worked hard for you. Follow with Wake Up Beautiful Overnight Retinoid Cream. Great for daily use for all skin types, especially dry and combo skin types. Best For: All skin types, especially dry and combo skin types. Ingredients We Love: ? Quinoa: loaded with antioxidants, which help fight free radicals, and high in lysine, which is an amino acid that helps promote collagen production. ? Mushrooms: helps promotes hydration and reduce puffiness. ? Hyaluronic Acid: super hydrating skin plumper. This beloved ingredient that has been shown to hold 1000

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pacifica Wake Up Beautiful Dream Jelly Face Wash - 4.7 fl oz!
How would you rate this product?
Los Angeles, CA
Pacifica Wake Up Beautiful Dream Jelly Face Wash - 4.7 fl oz uploaded by Natalie G.
I was on the hunt for a new cleanser. My Neutrogena cleanser [product:neutrogena-hydro-boost-hydrating-cleansing-gel-&-oil-free-makeup-remover-with-hyaluronic-acid] is starting to dry out my skin. I am still using Cerave Hydrating Cleanser and the Cetaphil Gentle Foaming Cleanser and those are still fine. This moisturizer from Pacifica is soooo nice and it doesn’t leave my skin feeling dry. It does have a nice scent to it. I find that two pumps is enough to lather my face with. I love the packaging. It’s glass, so be careful! It feels and looks high end! It is safe for everyday use and it also has a pump! I purchased this at Target. Pacifica Wake Up Beautiful Dream Jelly Face Wash - 4.7 fl oz
Minneapolis, MN
My brand new favorite. Gentle on my sensitive skin, yet cleanses thoroughly. This formula does not lather but is effective. My skin feels smooth, clean and refreshed! I love the weight and appearance of the glass container. The pump doesn't jam or leak. A quality product for the value. I've been video chatting with my guy and he noticed that my skin is glowing.
Mcallen, TX
My face is extremely sensitive and tends to dry out with most products but this one hasn't done that! You only need a pump or two and you're set. It's left my skin feel soft and hydrated. It hasn't made me break out either. Definitely my new go to for daily use.

Looking for your answer?