Pacifica Vegan Probiotic & Spice Mask uploaded by Nicole R.

BY PACIFICA

Vegan Probiotic & Spice Mask - When your skin is a hot mess, this mask by Pacifica, is your boot camp. This dreamy gel blend goes on light, contains Ayuvedic herbs, probiotics, and coconut water to help purify, energize, decongest, depuff and rebalance the health of stressed skin. Black pepper creates heat to loosen impurities, blackheads and blemishes while ginger stimulates. For all skin types, especially stressed. 100% vegan and cruelty-free. - Vegan Probiotic & Spice Mask see more...

Buy on Target*
Megan M.
Megan M.
Hillsboro, OR
100/10 refer all my friends to this product because it is just that amazing for difficult skin! I don't get giant break outs, I get the two or three HUGE and painful pimples, most the time the ones that are under the skin. I also have very sensitive skin. The Hot Vegan mask works almost instantly without irritating my skin or causing more break outs. You can feel a tingle about a few minutes into wearing it and after you wash it off, you can still feel your skin basically cleaning itself. I use it at night before bed, so by the morning most of the time they're 3/4 the size along with redness being gone and no pain! If you follow the directions which is every other day and your desired time of 5-20 minutes (I do 15-20), than you'll be seeing results within a week!
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
New Hope, PA
Hmm not sure what to think of this. I knew it would be watery, I like the scent... but my face didn't feel any different after using it. I'll keep trying to see how it goes. I do love Pacifica though. It just kills me inside that it's $15. Anyone have any tips on use?
SARA H.
SARA H.
This mask smells a lot better then I expected and it works so well! My skin is always refreshed after using it. I love that it's not sticky and dries quickly so that I can sleep in it. I've seen a major improvement in my skin since adding this to my routine.
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
Lexington , KY
The probiotic line is really nice for moisture and keeping pimples away. My face feels fuller and healthy, I guess supple? It's a really good value, especially when ulta has its sales on the brand
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Samson, AL
I love pacifica products, one of the few brands I can use almost every product with out irritating my sensitive skin,this mask is one of my go to faves,it does everything it claims and then some,I keep an extra tube on hand and when ulta has a sale I really stock up I love it that much!
Karissa C.
Karissa C.
Cowen
What is there not to love about Pacifica? They are a Cruelty-Free company. I love this mask. Hydrating, and the scent is invigorating!
Grace N.
Grace N.
Arvada, CO
Used this honestly because the vegan part really deeply appeals to me. Sadly just because it is vegan does not mean it is great.
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Pacifica is another great skincare brand! They have good face washes and moisturizers. Love this mask!
James L.
James L.
Follansbee, WV
Makes my skin feel refreshed and very soft would def recommend to my friends and family
Lina M.
Lina M.
Fresh Meadows , NY
Pacifica is a great brand and it's vegan and cruelty-free. I like it a lot! The mask is good and smooth on the skin.
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Birmingham, AL
How is this on oily acne prone skin? also where can this be purchased ?