Pacifica Ultra CC Cream Radiant Foundation
Brings back radiance and a dewy, youthful glow instantly.
This intelligent CC Cream is a medium coverage tinted foundation with 100% physical SPF protection and skincare benefits. It illuminates and perfects with specially adapted color-correcting reflective minerals that adjust to your own skin shade. An innovative formula with a bevy of natural beneficials including coconut, kelp and ginseng.
Ingredients: water (aqua), caprylic/capric triglyceride, sorbitan sesquioleate, dimethicone, potassium cetyl phosphate, glycerin, silica, jojoba esters, cetearyl olivate, sorbitan olivate, mica, citric acid, potassium sorbate, sodium dehydroacetate, sodium benzoate, fragrance (all natural), sodium hyaluronate, cocos nucifera (coconut) water, withania somnifera root extract, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, macrocystis pyrifera extract, linalool, amyl cinnamal, titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Iron oxides CI 77491, CI 77492, and CI 77499
Usage: SHAKE WELL. Apply to clean skin. Blend well in a circular motion.see more...
Top Questions See all 17 Q&A
1) you need to shake this product for a good 2-4 mins or else it will come out all oily and separated
2) If it isn't mixed really well you get less pigment and basically zero coverage vs light coverage
3) you really need to set this because it's oily which was ok for my dry skin but could be a disaster for normal to oily skin
3) idk why but this stuff makes my eye sting a lot. I wear contacts and have sensitive eyes and randomly sometimes it would make my eyes sting and water for a few minutes.
1) it has a lovely glow and makes my skin look healthy and has a light coverage that gives me a no makeup look. My skin but better
2) the ingredients are amazing. After searching through so many cc creams this one had the best ingredients and could basically be considered skin care not makeup
3) the packaging is perfect a great pump that protects the product from light and air and looks beautiful.
However, it doesn’t cover much. If I don’t set it really well with powder, it disappears in less than a couple of hours and I have dry skin. It also turns orange on me after a while.
For these reasons, it’s not a product I will buy again.
Also, for those who can't find it, I bought mine at my local Whole Foods in their beauty/make up section.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos