BY PACIFICA

Brings back radiance and a dewy, youthful glow instantly.

This intelligent CC Cream is a medium coverage tinted foundation with 100% physical SPF protection and skincare benefits. It illuminates and perfects with specially adapted color-correcting reflective minerals that adjust to your own skin shade. An innovative formula with a bevy of natural beneficials including coconut, kelp and ginseng.

Ingredients: water (aqua), caprylic/capric triglyceride, sorbitan sesquioleate, dimethicone, potassium cetyl phosphate, glycerin, silica, jojoba esters, cetearyl olivate, sorbitan olivate, mica, citric acid, potassium sorbate, sodium dehydroacetate, sodium benzoate, fragrance (all natural), sodium hyaluronate, cocos nucifera (coconut) water, withania somnifera root extract, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, macrocystis pyrifera extract, linalool, amyl cinnamal, titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Iron oxides CI 77491, CI 77492, and CI 77499

Usage: SHAKE WELL. Apply to clean skin. Blend well in a circular motion.

Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
Sheila D.
I usually use bareMinerals or if I can splurge shiseido, this time I tried something different so far it feels great but after a long wear it can disappear...I do like the fact that the product is 100% vegan and cruelty free the ultra cc cream is perfect to wear every day.
Lisa M.
Wylie, TX
I just received this from a friend of mine yesterday. She said it is very good so, I gave it a try today. I really like it. The coverage is just right. It isn't cakey and feels good on my face.
Maritza M.
I really wanted to like this but I have some issues.
1) you need to shake this product for a good 2-4 mins or else it will come out all oily and separated
2) If it isn't mixed really well you get less pigment and basically zero coverage vs light coverage
3) you really need to set this because it's oily which was ok for my dry skin but could be a disaster for normal to oily skin
3) idk why but this stuff makes my eye sting a lot. I wear contacts and have sensitive eyes and randomly sometimes it would make my eyes sting and water for a few minutes.

Pros
1) it has a lovely glow and makes my skin look healthy and has a light coverage that gives me a no makeup look. My skin but better
2) the ingredients are amazing. After searching through so many cc creams this one had the best ingredients and could basically be considered skin care not makeup
3) the packaging is perfect a great pump that protects the product from light and air and looks beautiful.
Flavia P.
Bethesda, MD
I tried this foundation as an alternative from the non organic one. I liked the ingredients listed a lot, and of course I chose it for its non chemical properties. I have normal skin and purchased the warm/light color. As other organic make up products, I thought the consistency was very liquid, and it doesn't offer much coverage. It's a good option if you just want something light that will also give you sun protection and hydration, but I can't wear it if I need serious make up.
Emma W.
Naperville, IL
I got the Pacifica ultra cc cream from my local whole foods, this is a 10/10 favorite from any foundation I have ever used, also it covers so well! I have this very bad pimple and it makes it very less notice then all of the other foundations I've tried to cover it with. And I'm definitely more comfortable putting this foundation on my face knowing it is probably a much more healthier choice for my face (it is 100% vegan, cruelty/free, formulated without animal ingredients, petroleum, parebens, or phthalates)
Rossy S.
This is the first cc cream I have tried and I absolutely love it! Specially during winter as it hydrates my skin. I love the color correcting properties and the fact that it has SPF. If you have dark spots you do need to use concealer to cover them up, otherwise, it provides a nice coverage. Will definitely be buying it again!
Kitty B.
Love Pacifica and LOVE this CC Cream! It feels so light on the skin, and its made from mostly natural ingredients. It doesnt feel greasy or clog my pores. My skin tends to be oily, so I need something that wont make me greasy, and this delivers. I would give it 5 stars, but it has such a low SPF. I WISH I could get this in at least SPF 30, then it would become my go-to CC Cream.
Gladys C.
Arlington, VA
really like this cc cream! I'm not much for liquid foundation but this is a great substitute. super lightweight and leaves my skin feeling soft and looking Dewey. Only thing would be that it doesn't come in many shades, making it harder for a variety of skin tones to try.

Also, for those who can't find it, I bought mine at my local Whole Foods in their beauty/make up section.
Maya M.
Troy, NY
I was very excited to buy this cc cream and I thought I'd love it. It has spf and it was right in my skin tone. Unfortunately when I received it (I ordered from ulta online) I found that I couldn't stand the smell. The cream itself is nice, it's very hydrating and had good coverage but I can't bring myself to use it because the smell is so strong and distinct.
Sadia M.
Windsor, ON
Can it be used as a foundation?
Julie H.
Ontario, CA
Does it make your face look cakey? Like, is it thick?
Brittany K.
How are the color options? Anyone have any swatches?
Heather S.
Daleville, AL
Is this a good product coverage wise, and does it dry down matte? I have oily skin so I can't have extra luminosity in a face product.
Alyssa L.
I see a lot about breakouts, is it because the coconut oil?