BY PACIFICA #32 in CC Cream

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Brings back radiance and a dewy, youthful glow instantly.

This intelligent CC Cream is a medium coverage tinted foundation with 100% physical SPF protection and skincare benefits. It illuminates and perfects with specially adapted color-correcting reflective minerals that adjust to your own skin shade. An innovative formula with a bevy of natural beneficials including coconut, kelp and ginseng.

Ingredients: water (aqua), caprylic/capric triglyceride, sorbitan sesquioleate, dimethicone, potassium cetyl phosphate, glycerin, silica, jojoba esters, cetearyl olivate, sorbitan olivate, mica, citric acid, potassium sorbate, sodium dehydroacetate, sodium benzoate, fragrance (all natural), sodium hyaluronate, cocos nucifera (coconut) water, withania somnifera root extract, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, macrocystis pyrifera extract, linalool, amyl cinnamal, titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Iron oxides CI 77491, CI 77492, and CI 77499

Usage: SHAKE WELL. Apply to clean skin. Blend well in a circular motion.

Buy on ULTA*
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
Lisa M.
Wylie, TX
I just received this from a friend of mine yesterday. She said it is very good so, I gave it a try today. I really like it. The coverage is just right. It isn't cakey and feels good on my face.
Maritza M.
I really wanted to like this but I have some issues.
1) you need to shake this product for a good 2-4 mins or else it will come out all oily and separated
2) If it isn't mixed really well you get less pigment and basically zero coverage vs light coverage
3) you really need to set this because it's oily which was ok for my dry skin but could be a disaster for normal to oily skin
3) idk why but this stuff makes my eye sting a lot. I wear contacts and have sensitive eyes and randomly sometimes it would make my eyes sting and water for a few minutes.

Pros
1) it has a lovely glow and makes my skin look healthy and has a light coverage that gives me a no makeup look. My skin but better
2) the ingredients are amazing. After searching through so many cc creams this one had the best ingredients and could basically be considered skin care not makeup
3) the packaging is perfect a great pump that protects the product from light and air and looks beautiful.
Emma W.
Naperville, IL
I got the Pacifica ultra cc cream from my local whole foods, this is a 10/10 favorite from any foundation I have ever used, also it covers so well! I have this very bad pimple and it makes it very less notice then all of the other foundations I've tried to cover it with. And I'm definitely more comfortable putting this foundation on my face knowing it is probably a much more healthier choice for my face (it is 100% vegan, cruelty/free, formulated without animal ingredients, petroleum, parebens, or phthalates)
Flavia P.
Bethesda, MD
I tried this foundation as an alternative from the non organic one. I liked the ingredients listed a lot, and of course I chose it for its non chemical properties. I have normal skin and purchased the warm/light color. As other organic make up products, I thought the consistency was very liquid, and it doesn't offer much coverage. It's a good option if you just want something light that will also give you sun protection and hydration, but I can't wear it if I need serious make up.
Catarina C.
Fairfax, VA
I like that this cc cream has good ingredients in it, it doesn’t emphasize any dryness on my skin, it’s easy to apply and blend and you don’t feel you’re wearing anything on your face.

However, it doesn’t cover much. If I don’t set it really well with powder, it disappears in less than a couple of hours and I have dry skin. It also turns orange on me after a while.

For these reasons, it’s not a product I will buy again.
Rossy S.
This is the first cc cream I have tried and I absolutely love it! Specially during winter as it hydrates my skin. I love the color correcting properties and the fact that it has SPF. If you have dark spots you do need to use concealer to cover them up, otherwise, it provides a nice coverage. Will definitely be buying it again!
Savannah H.
Super lightweight, it honestly feels more like moisturizer than foundation but the coverage is great! I have combination skin and I feel this is a little more suited to someone with drier skin but it works well for me! It leaves you with a beautiful, radiant glow.
Kitty B.
Love Pacifica and LOVE this CC Cream! It feels so light on the skin, and its made from mostly natural ingredients. It doesnt feel greasy or clog my pores. My skin tends to be oily, so I need something that wont make me greasy, and this delivers. I would give it 5 stars, but it has such a low SPF. I WISH I could get this in at least SPF 30, then it would become my go-to CC Cream.
Gladys C.
Arlington, VA
really like this cc cream! I'm not much for liquid foundation but this is a great substitute. super lightweight and leaves my skin feeling soft and looking Dewey. Only thing would be that it doesn't come in many shades, making it harder for a variety of skin tones to try.

Also, for those who can't find it, I bought mine at my local Whole Foods in their beauty/make up section.
Julie H.
Ontario, CA
Does it make your face look cakey? Like, is it thick?
Sadia M.
Windsor, ON
Can it be used as a foundation?
Heather S.
Daleville, AL
Is this a good product coverage wise, and does it dry down matte? I have oily skin so I can't have extra luminosity in a face product.
Brittany K.
How are the color options? Anyone have any swatches?
Victoria Z.
Jacksonville, FL
First of all, what is CC Cream? What coverage does it have? Does it have similar coverage to a medium foundation? And how long does it last?

back