BY PACIFICA

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

In this delectable blend, juicy and spicy blood orange is offset with subtle strawberry and raspberry notes and grounded in fleshy mandarin and Italian sweet orange. An orange connoisseur's dream.

Ingredients: alcohol denat. (natural grain), parfum (Pacifica’s own fragrance blend with natural and essential oils), aqua (water).

Usage: Spray on your pulse points whenever you want to dream a little dream. Oh, and want to smell amazing.

• Would love to try this but I'm wondering how long the sce...9 Answers
  • Ive actually never heard of this, my go to perfumes are s...1 Answers
  • On the scale of 1 to 10 how good is this perfume ? 2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Jillian M.
I can’t say enough good things about this brand and this scent. It is so amazingly fresh and delicious. My only complaint is that the smell doesn’t last that long, but if you layer the products it lasts longer. This is my favorite scent of anything, ever. It’s fruity and not too sweet.
Christina T.
This perfume smells amazing. It is one of the best scents from Pacifica. The only downside is it doesn't last all day. I typically found it lasted 3-6 hours on me, but I also had the roller ball and solid versions of this scent to take with me on the go if I needed it. I would recommend this product if you don't truly need your perfume to last an entire day.
Greeshma R.
Chandler, AZ
I bought this for my mom. She adores gardenia scented perfume. She wears it every day, and for that reason I've continued to purchase it. Personally, its a great scent. It's so powering to me and tends to give me a relaxed feeling.  For myself, I like to stick to Island Vanilla.
Angelina C.
I love citrus scents and this is the least artificially-smelling one I have found yet. It smells fresh and delicious. The scent of the corresponding body butter is pretty much identical.
Megan P.
One of the best perfumes! I absolutely love the scent, it is so fresh, light, and clean. The product is long lasting and is well worth the price. I would highly recommend this perfume if your looking for something new and not to heavy.
Melanie W.
Chattanooga, TN
I'm glad to see this fragrance get such high marks from other reviewers because it really is an amazing fragrance. It's a bright juicy RED blood orange single note perfume that seriously SINGS. It has no gross fillers and I just love it. The bottle it comes in is TINY so be aware of that when purchasing, but it's so, so worth it!!
Abby B.
I prefer the French lilac scent but if you love citrusy scents than definitely go for this! It looks small but actually lasts about 4-6 months, depending on how much you spray and how often you spray it. The scent is never overpowering and very fresh. Pacifica is a great brand too so these are now my go-to perfumes!
Amanda S.
I love perfume but don't buy it that often. My mom and I were looking at this and I think it smells better than the designer perfume that is much more expensive! Very worth the price 😊 it smells fruity and it isn't too strong which I love
Cecilianne O.
El Mirage, AZ
I found this perfume when I was in flagstaff, Az and I fell off n love it was on sale so I bought like 3 it is in a small bottle run out quick if you use it a lot like me . I bought a different scent it was vanilla everyone would ask me if I ate candy cause I smell like chocolate wish I could find that scent .... Ultimately love it !!!!
Emily K.
Middlebrg Hts, OH
I love the smell of this perfume! I found this at Ulta and it smells amazing! it is a very distinct smell but it is just a sweet strong scent. They also have it in a lotion and a shower gel to make the set complete and it isn't too pricey!
Kate S.
Natrona Hts, Pa
Would love to try this but I'm wondering how long the scent lasts... Do you have to reapply during the day??
Deandra M.
Scarborough, Ontario
On the scale of 1 to 10 how good is this perfume ?
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
Ive actually never heard of this, my go to perfumes are sweet or fruity? How good is this one, does it have a rubbingalcohol smell, I know some of the spray on kind do? How is this perfume ladies, or any other fruity perfumes? Is it a decent price?! Thank you

back