BY PACIFICA #4 in Rollerballs

In this delectable blend, juicy and spicy blood orange is offset with subtle strawberry and raspberry notes and grounded in fleshy mandarin and Italian sweet orange. An orange connoisseur's dream.

Ingredients: alcohol denat. (natural grain), parfum (Pacifica’s own fragrance blend with natural and essential oils), aqua (water).

Pacifica Tuscan Blood Orange Roll-On Perfume
  • "The Indian Coconut Nectar and the Gardenia also smell really good, but don't smell exactly like what they are the way the Blood Orange one does." in 19 reviews
  • "I have been a fan of Pacifica for a while but I just recently purchased the Island Vanilla & Tahitian Gardenia Perfume Roll-On Perfume and I love it." in 5 reviews
  • "The roller ball is good and my friend really enjoys it but it just is not the product for some one with a sensitive nose." in 5 reviews
Anna L.
Great, citrusy smell! It doesn’t last a long time, but for the cost, I don’t think it’s a huge deal to reapply once or twice during the day. The only thing that would make this review a 5-Star would be if the rollerball was consistent. Sometimes, I have to be aggressive with it, pressing hard and rolling back and forth quickly, to get product out. Other times, I just have to roll back and forth lightly a couple times and the perfume comes out quickly.
Kelly V.
Denver
Let me begin by saying I adore the scent of Pacifica's Blood Orange line.  But this perfume really let me down! After a few minutes, I could hardly tell I was wearing any perfume at all.  I certainly don't want to smell overpowering, but there's something to be said for balance... and this had none!
Stephanie G.
Owenton, KY
I tried Pacifica Indian Coconut Nectar at Ulta and it smells amazing. I love how it has such a clean, natural, and sweet smell. It had a lot of staying power and I was sniffing my wrist for quite a while after. It seemed to get better as the day went on. I think the price is very reasonable at Ulta Beauty. I will be purchasing this very soon!
Carli V.
Madison, NJ
I have this in the Tibetan mountain temple scent and I am absolutely obsessed, I actually got this from my friend but I am asking for it for Christmas. Even though its a little pricey, It smells like cloves and gingerbread. It makes me feel festive and like Im being hugged
Valerie L.
Collegeville, PA
LOVE the blood orange. It’s such a fresh and sweet universal scent that I never feel rude to apply while I’m in class sitting close to people. It smells like I just took a shower after applying, and it helps mask any odor from sweating as I speed walk to class sometimes
Blanca A.
boynton beach
Excellent perfume made with natural components, cruelty free, 👍👏👏👏 it also has a travel size very convenient for your trips and purses. It also have a bottle with a metal little boll that allow you to put the perfum on your on your skin easier.
Carmen B.
Visalia, CA
Of all the Pacifica scents the tuscan blood orange is absolutely the best one. Its sweet but delicate and not over powering. It is an amazing citrus scent whom I would recommend to anyone! I have a lotion, solid perfume and this roller.
Faith M.
Lady Lake, FL
I bought this in a pacific gift set a few months ago and its been in my purse ever since. It has a strong coconut scent and it feels nice on the skin. One problem I have with it is the scent doesn't last that long but you can always reapply it.
hannaxlove V.
Corona, CA
This smells soo good! And it’s long lasting this was actually my first time using this and it’s amazing I love how strong the smell is and it lasts me all day I’m pretty impressed I can’t wait to buy more !
Natalie M.
Glendale, CA
I looove this perfume!! It’s a very energizing scent. I like to apply it to my wrists before going on stage or doing something that requires a high level of energy. It just puts me in such a good mood!
Rula G.
Lake Worth, FL
Has anyone tried layering different fragrances together?
Erika p.
How long does the scent last? also is it very strong?
Amber G.
Dillard, GA
I haven't tried Pacifica perfume before, but I have wanted to try it. Does it smell good? Does the scent last long?
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
What does this fragrance smell like?
Claire E.