BY PACIFICA #2 in Rollerballs

In this delectable blend, juicy and spicy blood orange is offset with subtle strawberry and raspberry notes and grounded in fleshy mandarin and Italian sweet orange. An orange connoisseur's dream.

Ingredients: alcohol denat. (natural grain), parfum (Pacifica’s own fragrance blend with natural and essential oils), aqua (water).

Pacifica Tuscan Blood Orange Roll-On Perfume
  • "The Indian Coconut Nectar and the Gardenia also smell really good, but don't smell exactly like what they are the way the Blood Orange one does." in 19 reviews
  • "I have been a fan of Pacifica for a while but I just recently purchased the Island Vanilla & Tahitian Gardenia Perfume Roll-On Perfume and I love it." in 5 reviews
  • "The roller ball is good and my friend really enjoys it but it just is not the product for some one with a sensitive nose." in 5 reviews
Jessica B.
I recently purchased the Blood Orange and Gardenia scents at Ulta while they were on sale and fell in love with these! I honestly wasn't expecting a lot out of them as I've never had luck with roller bacll perfumes before but I love the strength of the scents, they're very flamboyant, is the best word I could find to describe them.
The Pacifica Tuscan Blood Orange Dry Roll-On Rich Body Oil scent is very boisterous and orangey, it doesn't have the tart smell a blood orange typically has but it's wonderful and the one I choose most often.
The Gardenia scent is very floral but not overwhelming.
I will likely purchase again but my only complaint is that they don't stick long, the smell fades within the first couple of hours so if you're looking for a long lasting perfume/scent, don't go for these. Long lasting is an important part for me so I'm unimpressed with this but it's good if you're looking for a nice scent for a short trip to the store or to run some errands. I will be trying different scents in the future.
Anna L.
Great, citrusy smell! It doesn’t last a long time, but for the cost, I don’t think it’s a huge deal to reapply once or twice during the day. The only thing that would make this review a 5-Star would be if the rollerball was consistent. Sometimes, I have to be aggressive with it, pressing hard and rolling back and forth quickly, to get product out. Other times, I just have to roll back and forth lightly a couple times and the perfume comes out quickly.
Karla Michelle L.
Carson City, NV
This is my favorite scent from Pacifica! It smells like I’m on a tropical vacation! This is my go to scent for summer! The price is amazing for the product you get! The only down side is that the scent goes to last long so you have to reapply more often then other perfumes!
However if you apply the perfume with the lotion then you don’t have to apply so frequently :)
Kelly V.
Denver
Let me begin by saying I adore the scent of Pacifica's Blood Orange line.  But this perfume really let me down! After a few minutes, I could hardly tell I was wearing any perfume at all.  I certainly don't want to smell overpowering, but there's something to be said for balance... and this had none!
Daria B.
Literally the best scent in the world. I have no words to describe how great this smells. I have so many variations of this scent it’s not even funny. I have the roll on perfume. The body roller. The wipes. The body lotion. The hand lotion. Seriously worth every penny. I wish they had a body scrub.
Kaitlin G.
I love the smell of this perfume it is wonderful! I love pacifica products because they are cruelty free and vegan. I have used this perfume in many different scents and it is great. I purchased at Ulta because it was on sale! I would definitely recommend!
Stephanie G.
Owenton, KY
I tried Pacifica Indian Coconut Nectar at Ulta and it smells amazing. I love how it has such a clean, natural, and sweet smell. It had a lot of staying power and I was sniffing my wrist for quite a while after. It seemed to get better as the day went on. I think the price is very reasonable at Ulta Beauty. I will be purchasing this very soon!
Carli V.
East Hampton, CT
I have this in the Tibetan mountain temple scent and I am absolutely obsessed, I actually got this from my friend but I am asking for it for Christmas. Even though its a little pricey, It smells like cloves and gingerbread. It makes me feel festive and like Im being hugged
Valerie L.
Collegeville, PA
LOVE the blood orange. It’s such a fresh and sweet universal scent that I never feel rude to apply while I’m in class sitting close to people. It smells like I just took a shower after applying, and it helps mask any odor from sweating as I speed walk to class sometimes
Stephanie M.
This is my favorite scent of ALL TIME! I have several rollerballs I stash in different places. Last well and don't leak. Does not leave residue. Excited blood orange is coming out in more products.  Cannot recommend enough you have to try this!
Rula G.
Lake Worth, FL
Has anyone tried layering different fragrances together?
Erika p.
How long does the scent last? also is it very strong?
Claire E.
Castalian Springs, TN
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
What does this fragrance smell like?
Amber G.
Dillard, GA
I haven't tried Pacifica perfume before, but I have wanted to try it. Does it smell good? Does the scent last long?