Pacifica Tuscan Blood Orange Hand Cream

by Pacifica

Nourish your skin with the simply irresistible scent and feel of the Tuscan Blood Orange Hand Cream from Pacifica. Formulated to be super hydrating and easily absorbable, this hand cream includes moisturizing coconut water in its 100% vegan and cruelty-free formula to leave hands feeling soft and hydrated. Its bright blend of blood orange, fresh strawberry, raspberry notes and mandarin will soon become one of your favorites.

Ingredients: aqua, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, capric caprylic triglycerides, polysorbate 60*, cetearyl alcohol*, glycerin*, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, glyceryl stearate*, sorbitol, stearic acid*, sodium PCA, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, laminaria hyperborea (kelp) extract, tocopherol, xanthan gum, sodium alginate, cocos nucifera (coconut) water, iris pallida (sweet iris) leaf cell extract, leuconstoc/radish root ferment filtrate, ethylhexylglycerin, parfum (Pacifica's own with natural and essential oils). *vegetable source.

Usage: Apply to dry hands as needed

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pacifica Tuscan Blood Orange Hand Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Indian Trail, NC
Mmmm, it smells so enticing! With it being cold season, that also means "dry skin" season. This stuff is super "handy" and smells so good! Rub into your cuticles, as well, to prevent them from cracking and prevent more dryness. Good stuff!
Pottsville, PA
I love this hand lotion! It’s thick the orange scent is a pick me up. It’s a vegan company, which doesn’t mean much to me but I know that is a growing trend and is very important
Gresham, OR
I love everything about this brand! Good ingredients, no harsh chemicals, made from recycled materials, and the lotion is thick and creamy. Perfect size to throw in my bag.
Melbourne, FL
Gorgeous light scent. Very moisturizing although I find it takes a few minutes to absorb. It's pretty enough that I leave it on my desk at work.
Chelsea , AL
I LOVE this citrus smell. It last a long time too! Leaves my hands feeling silky smooth but not greasy.
Silver Spring
My favorite of all the scents and was my first Pacifica purchase. Vegan formula helps with dryness.
Fort worth, TX
I love the Pacifica tuscan blood orange hand cream! The fragance is sooo good, and the package is very cute and practic to have in the purse, and it keeps my hands moistened and soft
Vancouver, BC
One of my absolute favourite smells ever, a fantastic rich and fruity smell that moisturizes well! Price point is good on this product as well!
NDG, QC
LOVE this cream very nourishing and it smells amazing! Also it's completely vegan and cruelty free

Looking for your answer?