Pacifica Tuscan Blood Orange Hand Cream

by Pacifica

Nourish your skin with the simply irresistible scent and feel of the Tuscan Blood Orange Hand Cream from Pacifica. Formulated to be super hydrating and easily absorbable, this hand cream includes moisturizing coconut water in its 100% vegan and cruelty-free formula to leave hands feeling soft and hydrated. Its bright blend of blood orange, fresh strawberry, raspberry notes and mandarin will soon become one of your favorites.

Ingredients: aqua, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, capric caprylic triglycerides, polysorbate 60*, cetearyl alcohol*, glycerin*, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, glyceryl stearate*, sorbitol, stearic acid*, sodium PCA, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, laminaria hyperborea (kelp) extract, tocopherol, xanthan gum, sodium alginate, cocos nucifera (coconut) water, iris pallida (sweet iris) leaf cell extract, leuconstoc/radish root ferment filtrate, ethylhexylglycerin, parfum (Pacifica's own with natural and essential oils). *vegetable source.

Usage: Apply to dry hands as needed

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pacifica Tuscan Blood Orange Hand Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Evanston, WY
I am a huge fan of Pacifica products and when I saw this hand cream at Marshall’s I had to pick it up and try it out. The Tuscan Blood Orange scent is warm and sweet. It is a very pleasant scent. At first it is quite strong but quickly settles down into a soft, gentle hint or citrus, sweet sugar, and Amber (have no clue if those are the notes but that’s what I smell). I paid just a few dollars for the hand cream, but I know you can get it at Ulta or Pacificas website. It is a very nourishing hand cream, leaving my skin very soft. I love that it is a vegan and cruelty free product. Pacifica Tuscan Blood Orange Hand Cream
Parma, OH
Pacifica Tuscan Blood Orange Hand Cream uploaded by Vivian E.
I love this hand cream. My co-worker gave this to me as a gift.  It smells good and not overpowering. It moisturizes my hand very well, soothes any dryness and does not leave any greasy feeling. Lovely hand cream. I would definitely recommend this to a friend!
Denver
This is my go to hand cream for night moisturizing.  It smells incredible, isn't too greasy, and a little goes a long way.  If you really want to pump up the hydrating factor, wear a pair of sleeping gloves and your hands will have never felt better!
Cambridge
This hand cream smells pretty good and it doesn't leave any greasy residue on my hands after application. I feel like it's not super moisturizing so it's not great for healing very dry hands but it's good for normal hands in winter to keep dryness at bay.
Sunrise, FL
Words can't even describe how amazing and delicious this product smells. The blood orange is intoxicating. It is a little pricey product but worth the extra money. It doesn't leave you feeling greasy and a little goes a long way!
Wallkill, NY
1,304 reviews
It smells great! I love the way it makes my hands feel. They stay soft and moisturized without having an oily feeling. And a little goes a long way so even the smaller bottles last a while with multiple uses a day.
Madison , WV
My hands are always very dry, and rarely can I find a hand cream that hydrates them well AND smells great. Usually it's one or the other. Not this time! This hand cream leaves my hands feeling soft and silky and smelling amazing! The blood orange scent is nice and not overpowering, and the lotion doesn't leave a greasy residue on my hands. Love this! ❤
AMAZING! I had been looking for an intense vegan hand lotion for months, and just wasn't having any luck... until I found this! It solves my dry, crackly, sometimes bloody knuckle problems, is small enough to fit in my bag for on the go use, and smells divine! Not even just because it's vegan, this is my all-time favourite hand lotion!
Felton, PA
I just bought this product 3 weeks ago to carry in my purse. I really like how it fits in my purse and it is super cute as well. The scent is so perfect. It is light, but not too light. It meets my expectations and is perfect for on the go. Nobody likes dry hands.
Roxbury, MA
This smells incredible. The scent is citrusy, spicy, uplifting, revitalizing, and very natural. It's a high quality fragrance; no fake chemical smell at all. The lotion performs well also; it's a light, fast absorbing moisturizer great for spring/summer/fall.

Looking for your answer?