BY PACIFICA

Sparkling, juicy blood orange with notes or red raspberry and spicy sweet Italian mandarins. The scent of the Mediterranean beach.

Pacifica's incredibly refreshing coconut-based body wash is full of skin-loving naturals. Aloe vera juice is rich in vitamins, minerals and humectants, Pomegranate, grapeseed and tea extracts are known antioxidants that can help fight signs of aging. Cucumber and chamomile help soothe. For everyday cleansing, apply to skin and rinse thoroughly.

Ingredients: Aqua (purified water), sodium methyl-2-sulfolaurate (coconut source), disodium 2-sulfolaurate (coconut source), sodium lauryl sulfoacetate (coconut source), cocamidopropyl betaine (coconut source), aloe barbadensis leaf juice, polysorbate-20, glycol monostearate (vegetable source), glycerin (vegetable source), hydrolyzed soy protein, chamomile extract, calendula extract, tea extract, grape seed extract, pomegranate seed extract, cucumber extract, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, ethyl hexyl glycerin (vegetable source preservative), parfum (Pacifica’s own fragrance blend with natural and essential oils).

Buy on Amazon
Angelina G.
Monroe, NC
The first time I heard about this company was when I was in an Earthfare and I saw some pretty roll on perfume bottles and I decided to see what they smelled like.   I fell in love.  I love every single scent this company makes..  but the blood orange.. OMG, I am obsessed!!!  I LOVE the perfume, and the body wash is incredible.  Not only does it smell insanely good...  but the body wash makes my skin feel so clean and soft.
Ronda H.
United States Virgin Islands
I love all of Pacifica products. This one in particular is one of my favorites. I purchased it online from ultra beauty. It a good price and product scent is gentle and last not a strong scent. I've used this product many times but was disappointed when it was not sold any more. I would recommend this product.
Meghan S.
Great ingredients, attractive packaging... but the main reason I LOVE is the smell! Oh my gosh, this body wash makes showering a spa experience. I also have sensitive skin and this does not irritate it at all. I even went ahead and invested in the body lotion with the matching scent. This product is awesome!
Lauren R.
For one, this product smells like a tropical paradise. For two, it comes in a pack of 3 and it's sooo affordable for what it is! I found mine at Target which allows for easy replenishment. If they run out of this, I am going to cry! I will most definitely be buying this again and again.
Jodie P.
Baton Rouge, LA
If you can get your hands on the entire Tuscan Blood Orange line - DO IT. This is the most amazing scent, I get compliments on it every single time I use it. I stated with the body oil, and when I discovered the wash, my life changed. Best ever! And always cost effective!
Chloe R.
Sammamish, WA
This product smells amazing! I mean there isn’t really anything special about it except for the smell. I mean it does the job. But it was kind of pricy. I had to order mine off amazon because i couldn’t find it anywhere else.
Anelis S.
Orlando, FL
Love this product! I found it at a local Marshall's and decided to purchase it because of its great price & scent! Definitely recommend!
jacqueline g.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA
I loved this! This is such a great smelling body wash. Pacifica always nails everything they do (: it cruelty free and leaves me feeling fresh
Marisol T.
I have purchased this before and I love the way it smells. My bathroom is left with a nice citrus scent. It lathers well and cleans well too.
Kat R.
Belvidere, IL
Leaves my skin soft. Doesn't smell as oranget as I would like it to. Doesn't leave any residue or film and seems to brighten my skin