Pacifica Tuscan Blood Orange Body Butter uploaded by Maekenna W.Pacifica Tuscan Blood Orange Body Butter uploaded by Meriel C.Pacifica Tuscan Blood Orange Body Butter uploaded by Jen K.

BY PACIFICA

In this delectable blend, juicy and spicy blood orange is offset with subtle strawberry and raspberry notes and grounded in fleshy mandarin and Italian sweet orange. An orange connoisseur's dream. The body butter helps fight signs of aging while adding deep moisture and protection. Made with nature's best moisturizers – shea butter, almond oil, safflower oil, and vitamin E, Pacifica’s paraben-free Body Butter is a skin must-have. Smell incredible with these nourishing and anti-oxidant rich ingredients.

Ingredients: aqua (purified), caprylic/capric triglyceride (coconut source), helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, glycerin (vegetable source), glyceryl stearate (vegetable source), aloe barbadensis leaf juice, stearic acid (vegetable source), stearyl alcohol (vegetable source), butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, allantoin, theobroma cacao (cocoa) butter, hyaluronic acid, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, xanthan gum (vegetable source), algin (algae source), riboflavin (plant source), mangifera indica (mango) butter, rosa rugosa (rose) seed oil, daucus carota (carrot) seed oil, aleuritus moluccana (kukui) nut oil, macadamia ternifolia seed oil, linum usitatissimum (flax) seed oil, mixed tocopherols (vitamin E), panthenol (pro-vitamin B), parfum (Pacifica’s own fragrance blend with natural and essential oils), cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, arnica montana flower extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, camellia sinensis (white tea) leaf extract, phenoxyethanol and ethylhexylglycerin (plant source).

Usage: Massage into your entire beautiful body.

Pacifica Tuscan Blood Orange Body Butter
  • "I am becoming a huge fan of Pacifica Beauty products! Their facial wipes are the holy grail of facial wipes, and I am obsessed with the Tuscan Blood Orange Body butter! It smells SO GOOD, and it is so moisturizing! They also make a body wash in the same scent. SO GREAT!" in 22 reviews
  • "This stuff is amazing!! I love this company and all of the products I've tried. This lotion keeps me moisturized for a long time and you only have to use a little. The scent is great and I am usually sensitive to fragrance. I will buy this again for sure. " in 5 reviews
Maura Y.
I LOVE this body butter. The scent in and of itself is AMAZING, its a little strong right out of the bottle, but once you put it on, its just a nice light but lingering scent. It's pretty thick so a little goes a long way (helping to offset the cost) and it definitely moisturizes the skin. The fact that it's vegan and cruelty free just adds to how great this is.
Kaitlyn J.
New Windsor, NY
I love love love his body butter. It smells great. Plus it leaves my skin so soft and smooth without feeling greasy or looking overly shiny. I use this daily with many other Pacifica body care products
Kelly N.
Cleveland, OH
This product is perfect for the winter months. I never thought that I would like the smell of blood orange, but this smell is seriously amazing! The consistency is perfect for my dry skin and the smell has me dreaming of tropical weather while in my office.
Jordan B.
My absolute favorite lotion! The smell is amazing but not overpowering. The lotion itself is very soothing and soaks into your skin well without leaving a greasy residue behind. Can’t recommend this product enough
Maekenna W.
Everett, WA
Hands down this is my favorite lotion that I have ever used. Most lotions I don't tend to rebuy since there are so many on the market with different formulas and scents. This one is different. It's a natural lotion that very moisturizing and smells so wonderful. It's the perfect amount of natural smelling citrus. LOVE Pacifica products. Their other lotions are great too, but this one is my favorite from their line.
Heather S.
Lancaster, OH
This smells so good! And it's a natural product, which is good for the skin. It smells great and the scent is long lasting. I got mine at Ulta along with the body wash. I use this lotion after a shower to keep my skin soft. It works well for dry, parched skin. I recommend trying the brand. They have a million different scents and body products.
Jessica R.
Chelsea, MA
I love Pacifica's body butters - I use them at home and at the office because our hands get do dry during winter. It's a little pricey, but you can find them at Amazon or Target. Honestly, I usually pick them up when I see them at TJ Maxx. I love their floral and citrus scents, and the body butter itself has a good texture. I'll continue to buy the products when I see them on sale.
Emily B.
Mcminnville, TN
I love the scent of this! It smells great without being overpowering and absorbs into the skin quickly without feeling greasy. I have tried a few of the other Pacifica scents, but this is my favorite! It is also the hardest to find where I live. I would buy it more often if it were easier to find. Love this scent!
Tara G.
St Clr Shores, MI
Smells so good, I feel like I'm on a tropical vacation when I use this. It's a thick, creamy body butter and feels very nice on the skin. It's $15 which isn't too bad for a body butter. Bonus: it's on sale at Ulta right now for buy one get one 50% off - makes them around $11 each. A steal if you ask me!!
Brittany M.
A+ all the way! I cannot get over the smell of this lotion. It smells absolutely fresh and not at all artificial. The smell is delicious! Also, it moisturizer very well. This is my first Pacifica brand product and I am loving what the brand is about so far such as providing more natural products.
Valerie L.
Collegeville, PA
Does these cream leave any feeling of filminess on your skin or does it absorb well?