BY PACIFICA

Pacifica Perfume Roll-ons are really a steal. As always, we look for ways to bring our customers value without skimping on quality. These contain our best-selling fragrances in natural grain alcohol. And, they are free of phthalates, nitro-musks, benzene, and other things you don't want. Limes, jasmine and lush orange flowers bloom in this fresh, bright, magical scent that is wearable all year. An intoxicating aura for the most fearless and adventurous free spirits. 100% vegan and cruelty-free.

Majelia A.
Clear Water Bay, Kowloon
This is my favorite perfume hands down with my favorite scents being the blood orange and the Hawaiian one. They are super easy to use and can be carried everywhere. I put one in my pencil case and bring it to class everyday. The rollerball has pretty flowers on it and a gold top which is a plus! The formula is amazing and the scent lasts all day and keeps you fresh.
Catherine B.
This is my absolute favorite scent from Pacifica! I originally purchased it as a gift for a friend from Ulta, but ended up going back and picking one up for myself! It's definitely a very light and sweet fragrance, it reminds me of Sprite which may be off-putting to some people but I don't personally mind.
Jenn V.
Great scent! Fresh limes & soft jasmine blend perfectly to make an awesome spring/summer fresh scent! Picked this up during the holidays, because I already owned the full size spray & wanted this for my purse.
Lori C.
I absolutely loved the packaging! The box & the bottle with the unicorns was adorable, but the smell wasn't for me. Something about it just was not pleasing to my nose, but I love Pacifica overall though!
Jenn V.
Omg, I recently tried this scent (hadn't been able to find it in store) & fell in love. It's a fresh floral scent that's not too overpowering but lingers for hours on my skin. Perfect for spring!
Leah A.
Ridgewood, NY
Really convenient, instead of carrying a whole bottle of perfume around! I also have the Rose scented one. Wish I had them all!