Pacifica Tunisian Jasmine Lime Mini Body Butter

Tunisian Jasmine Lime Mini Body Butter - Limes, jasmine and lush orange flowers bloom in this fresh, bright, magical scent that is wearable all year. An intoxicating aura for the most fearless and adventurous free spirits by Pacifica. Highly effective moisturizer for even the driest skin. Vitamin E, kuikui nut, macadamia nut and rose hip seed oils combined with shea and mango butters provide nourishing and replenishing moisture. Arnica, chamomile and cucumber invite the smoothest skin to appear. Use on your entire beautiful body. - Tunisian Jasmine Lime Mini Body Butter see more...

Pacifica Tunisian Jasmine Lime Mini Body Butter
Very moisturizing, love the scent. A little bit on the pricer side but quality over quanity
christina b.
This body Butter is very hydrating and smells really good. Great scent for the summer time
Virginia g.
Zeeland, MI
Love the smell and even love that it's organic love how my skin feel after I have it on
Brianna R.
Smells great not to oily! Last most of the day. You only have to use a small amount!!!
OnDeane J.
Philadelphia, PA
Pretty scent and great to tote around in a purse for after you wash your hands.
Bethany D.
This product was given to me so not sure where to get it. but wow so smooth
Morgan J.
Headingley, MB.
I love this product, great smell. Not overpowering, and not greasy. Wears almost all day, and is the perfect texture. I put lotion on at least twice a day. I have pretty sensitive skin and I love this brand because they're great for being gentle on the skin. I will be buying more.
Me parece un productor muy linda su presentacion, pocas veces lo e usado, es un precio un poco elevado pero creo que vale la pena comprarlo, el pro es que tiene una presentacion linda, duradero depende la forma como lo uses claro, lo compraria nuevamente depende de la ocasion
Samira R.
Lo que mas me gusta es el empaque es fabuloso tiene un contraste de colores muy hermoso y llamativo llama la atencion al primer instante que lo vez, su fragancia es muy agradable y dura mucho en la piel cuando lo aplicas. a mi en lo personal me encanta
Priyanka R.
Toronto, Canada
I carry this in my bag.Never know when the skin decides to turn dry or I want a perfect soft hands before a handshake. This smells so feminine and I love how people admire it too.