Pacifica Tunisian Jasmine Lime  Lotion Wipes

Pacifica Tunisian Jasmine Lime Lotion Wipes

BY PACIFICA

Easily wipe on lasting moisture and watch dryness disappear in seconds. Simple to use, fast and portable. Each biodegradable cloth is scented with Pacifica's signature fragrance blends and infused with coconut milk and skin loving naturals that will bring back your skin's youthful glow in an instant. Super simple scented moisture wherever and whenever you need it. Formulated for all skin types. Immediate, effortless hydration that leaves a glow to your skin after use. No mess from lotion on hands or clothes. These wipes are quick drying allowing you to dress right after application. They are portable and packaged to travel anywhere for rehydration anywhere. Limes, jasmine and lush orange flowers bloom in this fresh, bright, magical scent that is wearable all year. An intoxicating aura for the most fearless and adventurous free spirits.

Pacifica Tunisian Jasmine Lime  Lotion Wipes
Pacifica Tunisian Jasmine Lime Lotion Wipes
  • "This product is my absolute favorite! I highly recommend this. I have very sensitive skin and this is very gentle on it. I use these daily, on my dry skin areas. It leaves my skin feeling silky-soft for hours. You should really try it. You will honestly fall in love!" in 6 reviews
Miriam S.
Tonawanda , NY
I'm all about citrus scents and I love the concept of these wipes. They are very convenient to use and travel with. I like that the scent is not to strong and the wipes feel nice on the skin. I would buy these again.
Bella C.
I really love these wipes, because they're so convenient. Not everybody wants to carry lotion with them all the time, so these are great for on the go. They work just as well as lotion does, if not better, and my skin is definitely much softer. I reccomend these.
Kourtney C.
Columbus, OH
Best wipes hands down , great for makeup or after a long day . Super soft on your skin . Skin is not left feeling dried out or sticky. Definitely giving a recommendation for this facial wipe !
Jane S.
Living in a climate where it is hot and humid 8 months out of the year can be difficult to stay "fresh" all the time. These are great to throw in your purse for a quick freshen up moment. The smell is nice and definitely gives you that refreshed feeling. I have had many people ask me what I wear for a fragrance after using these!
Savanna R.
Rogers, AR
These lotion wipes are absolutely fantastic! I stumbled upon them in the store the other day and the smell was so nice that I had to buy them. It was the best decision I've made! The price wasn't bad and they really feel great on my skin. I recommended them to a friend and she agrees completely with me.
Kathleen C.
Rincon, GA
In the summer time I spend a lot of time outdoors. These wipes are a great way to freshen up. Not an overpowering scent just a nice citrus note. Not drying, or overly wet. Great to put in a purse or a bag. I use these all the time and love that there are several scents to choose from.
Arwa A.
Pacifica is a great company. Very vegan friendly and cruelty free products. Absolutely LOVE their deodorant wipes and these lotion ones too. The price is more than reasonable, and you can get more than one use out of a wipe if you rip it in half. I'm on my 3rd pack!
Alyssa C.
Love these lotion wipes when you are on the go and need a quick dose of moisture! They do a good job for being wipes, but I prefer traditional liquid lotion better because you get more use out of it. However, these are great for traveling, especially on planes!
Elizabeth C.
Spruce Pine, AL
I love using Pacifica lotion wipes. I usually use them when I feel sweaty or gross and they help me feel refreshed again. Their scent Does not last as long as I would like, but definitely a great product for when you need to feel clean and refreshed for example when you are traveling!!
Samantha B.