BY PACIFICA

Smell incredible with our nourishing and anti-oxidant rich ingredients. Our Natural Hand Cream helps fight signs of aging while adding deep moisture and protection. Made with nature's best moisturizers - shea butter, almond oil and safflower oil - Pacifica's paraben-free Hand Cream is a skin must-have. Now available in tubes in our best-selling fragrances, making them easy to take with you anywhere. Limes, jasmine and lush orange flowers bloom in this fresh, bright, magical scent that is wearable all year. An intoxicating aura for the most fearless and adventurous free spirits.

Katie G.
Richmond, VA
I love this and I love pretty much all the hand cream from Pacifica. The scents are amazing I always want to put on more😬 If you do dishes a lot or find your hand feel dry after washing I definitely suggest this hand cream or any others from this brand.
Amber V.
Redding, CA
I bought this during their winter debut thinking it would smell more like lime than jasmine. I was wrong. Just as wine can lave a lingering taste in your mouth after you have sipped down the last drop, this scent goes on smelling like fresh lime, not candy of fake lime but true, citrusy lime. It lightens up shortly and leaves more of a jasmine flower fragrance on my skin though a hint of lime can still be detected. As with all Pacifia lotion/butter formulas, it glides on smoothly and keeps my skin hydrated all day. The scent is light but noticeable.
Cassidy E.
I'm addicted to this scent. So nice for summer. It's not the most hydrating hand cream. Like if you need some really serious moisturizing, this probably won't cut it for you. It's not greasy or annoying feeling as long as you don't put too much on. I keep it in my purse and get compliments on the smell all the time.
Emma J.
Elmhurst, IL
I love Pacifica's hand cream! It leaves my hands feeling soft, smooth, and smelling great. I buy mine at Target and it's reasonably priced. I particularly like the blood orange scent. I would recommend this product if you're looking for a nice smelling hand cream that leaves your hands feeling great.
Heidi L.
Mckinney, TX
I love all the freh and exotic scents that Pacifica offers to customers. The hand crea,s keep my hands soft and feeling smooth. The added scent is a bonus. I purchase my products at Ulta. On a rare occasion Target has had what I am looking for. I would recommend t
Elise G.
Smells amazing and your hands are left feeling very soft. however i felt as if my hands were just a bit dry the next day so i would have preferred longer lasting results. all in all the price point is great for my budget and I like that I can purchase in Target.
Gigi D.
Newport
I love ALL of their smells. I believe I picked some of this up at Whole Foods while looking at their perfume fragrances, which I also use and inspired me to get some body scrub and facial cleanser. Use it every day, and would tell anyone to give this a try.
Estela P.
Tampa, FL
Smells amazinaly and really leaves your skin feel soft and moisturized. Lasted me a long time and it became my go to lotion for quite sometime. I would recommend this to any lady looking for some extra skin loving lotion you would not regret this purchase.
Heather D.
Fairfield, ME
A very nice hand cream. Moisturizing but not too heavy, easily absorbs into skin, and a wonderful, unique scent. Plus the packaging is quite pretty so it looks nice on your desk or in your car, though if you leave it out everyone will want to borrow some!
Courtney T.
Really smooth, I personally did not have a reaction to it. Very gentle, made my hands feel so good. Mine was gifted to me, do I don't know where to buy it. This is not my favorite scent in the collection, I prefer the blood orange scent the best.