BY PACIFICA

Limes, jasmine and lush orange flowers bloom in this fresh, bright, magical scent that is wearable all year. An intoxicating aura for the most fearless and adventurous free spirits.

Ingredients: aqua (purified), caprylic/capric triglyceride (coconut source), helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, glycerin (vegetable source), glyceryl stearate (vegetable source), aloe barbadensis leaf juice, stearic acid (vegetable source), stearyl alcohol (vegetable source), butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, allantoin, theobroma cacao (cocoa) butter, hyaluronic acid, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, xanthan gum (vegetable source), algin (algae source), riboflavin (plant source), mangifera indica (mango) butter, rosa rugosa (rose) seed oil, daucus carota (carrot) seed oil, aleuritus moluccana (kukui) nut oil, macadamia ternifolia seed oil, linum usitatissimum (flax) seed oil, mixed tocopherols (vitamin E), panthenol (pro-vitamin B), parfum (Pacifica’s own fragrance blend with natural and essential oils), cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, arnica montana flower extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, camellia sinensis (white tea) leaf extract, phenoxyethanol and ethylhexylglycerin (plant source).

Usage: Massage into your entire beautiful body.

Pacifica Tunisian Jasmine Lime Body Butter
  • "There is just something about body butter that keeps my skin so nice and soft. This product lasts all day, I have very dry skin most of the time and it absorbs all of the lotion I put on it. It think o got this off amazon for 5.99 and I would totally buy it again." in 7 reviews
  • "Has a great smell and perfect for my sensitive skin i would prefer this over any other one" in 5 reviews
Morgan B.
Belle Chasse, LA
I like this. It was a little too thick for me. However, it moisturizers like no other! It not very expensive and you can get it online! I would suggest this for anyone who has miserable dry skin! Good quality.
Caroline M.
Hebron, MD
This lotion is amazing. It leaves my skin feeling like butter. the scent smells so good too. My sensitive skin does not react to the lotion. I got this lotion as a gift for my birthday in the summer and when I run out I will be getting more! I would recommend this!!
Lucia A.
Gray
This body butter left my skin feeling incredibly softer and moisturizer I the core, with an unbelievable scent of jasmine and lime! Absolutely recommend, found at a local drugstore!! Amazing product I can't wait to get more!!!
Jessica V.
This body butter is perfect for right after a shower or before work or any time!! It leaves your skin so smooth and not greasy. The smell is so refreshing and sweet it will make you hungry just by applying it!
Blaise O.
I love this body butter! It smells amazing and sweet. I use it about once a week and love it. It is very gentle and smooth. I would recommend this to anyone who loves to "drown" themselves in sented products.
Tamiko G.
Oakland, CA
Where do I begin when it comes to Pacifica....this brand is amazing. I've used everything from their primers to their moisturizers to their body butter...Did I mention that they're also super natural so I can use then and feel like my skin care line wasn't tested on animals and that I get the best of both worlds...something active and also safe....
Michelle B.
Huntington Beach, CA
This Tunisian jasmine Lime Body Butter is so amazing! The scent is lovely. When I use this I feel like I am on a tropical island, really! I really love it most for spring & summer, because it the scent is slightly tropical. We have jasmine in our garden, and I grew up with it all around, so I can say that they got the scent right! The lotion is gentle & soothing. My super dry skin feels really hydrated. I feel good using Pacifica products because they are a natural company. Been using Pacifica products for 15 years and they never let me down!
Sarah-Lee T.
Syracuse, NY
This Jasmine lime body butter oh my god is truly the best body butter it works so perfectly for my skin and my skin is very dry because dialysis I use this literally every single day because I love it it is a great value and a great prize and I would definitely recommend this to anyone I know
Jessa K.
Modesto, CA
This body butter is great for everyday use. My elbows are very dry so I love to use this on them and all over my arms. Very moisturizing but not too oily feeling at all. It melts into the skin nicely. Also I love that Pacifica is a cruelty free and vegan brand. Love Pacifica!
Stacy H.
Edmond, OK
Pacifica Tunisian Jasmine Lime Body Butter is an extremely nice product. It goes on so smooth and creamy. The smell is just the right balance of sweet and tart. I love how my dry skin just seems to immediately plump right up. I will definitely purchase again!