Pacifica Travel Ready Facial Wipes uploaded by Aerial P.

Pacifica Travel Ready Facial Wipes

Travel Ready Facial Wipes - Formulated with natural superpower fruits, and flower naturals, this set of mini wipes is perfect for healthy, bright and youthful looking skin anytime, anywhere! Includes 5 packettes with 10 biodegradable wipes in each packette.Super Detox Deep Purification & Cleansing Wipes: Super green kale, cucumber and mangosteen infused natural wipes deeply cleanse and help decongest clogged pores.Enzymatic Exfoliating Wipes: Peach and apricot infused natural wipes help remove dead skin cells and brighten the look of the skin.Moisturize Energize Serum Wipes: Add a blast of instant hydration and floral water to wilted, tired skin. Energize and leave face and neck firm and refreshed. Clinically studied natural ingredients come together to support skin health and a youthful appearance.Essential Makeup Removing Wipes: Coconut milk infused natural toilettes gently remove makeup, daily pollutants and everything you don't want to sleep in without the use of water. Jojoba oil in combination with aloe vera, makes these wipes gentle and highly effective.Purify Coconut Water Cleansing Wipes: Coconut water cleansing wipes to gently remove toxins, oils, pollutants and makeup from your skin, without the use of water. Papaya, a natural exfoliant, in combination with aloe vera and soothing calendula, makes these skin-loving wipes an indispensable part of your daily routine for healthy skin. - Travel Ready Facial Wipes see more...

S I.
These face wipes are perfect. They don't burn your skin yet the clean your skin amazingly. Highly recommend buying these. I was a first time user until I loved them. They met my expectations oh so much. There was a little room for improvement because they don't take all of your makeup off
Delia K.
I love the smell of these wipes. I mostly use the coconut scented ones because it's summer and that's the scent I go towards but they leave my skin feeling clean and soft and remove all the makeup and dirt and oil that get into your skin during the day. The quality of the wipe is great also it doesn't rip easily and is not small so one wipe will clean your entire face thoroughly.
Tabatha D.
These work for me, but similar to other face wipes. They were great quality and my skin felt soft but i dont feel inclined to reach for it again or rebuy. It was a decent price but again I wouldn't buy a second time.
Nichole F.
Minneapolis, MN
I've liked every type of wipe I've tried so far! They have a couple different options that are always available at Target which is nice. I find them to be effective and affordable which is always a plus
Aerial P.
Panama City, FL
Was in a bind one day after cleaning condos and I was invited to one of the nicest restaurants in town. I purchased these from Ulta and cleansed my face in a jiffy. They're a bit pricey for facial wipes but they seal well and the variety is great for different skin types. I have dry to oily and I haven't experienced any of the varying types included in the lack causing any imbalances/blemishes yet.
Melissa A.
I found this at ulta on clearance. It was only like $3. A great buy! I love all the scents, maybe some more than others, but between me and my daughter we lived them, and this brand.
Carrie S.
Westbrook, ME
Convenient and effective, I couldnt ask for anything moreb but on top of it all the cost is very reasonable, great smells too!
taylor l.
Newnan, GA
Easy to travel with very convienent especially when I want to clean my face on the go. Definitely a must have!
Leslie L.
Warner Robins, GA
Great for throwing in a bag or carry on. Easy to use and they smell fantastic. I enjoy their portability.
Alison M.
Columbia, SC
All Pacifica products that I have ever used smell absolutely fabulous!! Will always stand by Pacifica!