Pacifica Transcendent Concentrated Concealer uploaded by Flavia P.
2 colors available

BY PACIFICA

Cover imperfections while caring for your skin.â our innovative skin matching concentrated liquid mineral concealer camouflages imperfections, dark circles and blemishes. Emollient formula blends easily for a natural smooth creaseless finish, giving skin a dewy finish. Natural is a cooler natural tone that works for a variety of skin tones with shade matching minerals.â . Formulated without: animal ingredients (including carmine, beeswax and lanolin), animal testing, fd&c colors, mineral oil, parabens, phthalates, petroleum, propylene glycol, sls, gluten, peanut oil and other ingredients you don't want on your skin. see more...

Buy on Target*
Shelby G.
Shelby G.
Decatur, IN
Review for: Natural
This concealer is a life saver!  It is almost impossible to find a concealer without dimethicone, which causes acne, and this one doesn't have it.  So, I use this on my acne, scars, and redness.  It doesn't break me out at all.  It's actually helping to heal my acne.  I also use it to help darken my under eye concealer because the one I use (Tarte Shape Tape) is a little light right now with it being summer time and it mixed just fine.  I am saving up to get the lighter shade of this so I have it for winter.
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
Review for: Other
I had to change my review because I realized after using RMS Beauty's uncover up, this concealer really is not good. And here I was, blaming my CC creams! It turns out this sucker was at fault all along. Unless you simply can't afford a good concealer (I had to save for it-worth it!) then I guess this will do. It will certainly betray you after a little while though.
Flavia P.
Flavia P.
Bethesda, MD
I tried this concealer in natural color as an alternative to the non organic concealer. It works fine in the beginning, but unfortunately it doesn't last long and it creases easily. I had to apply maybe twice with my beauty blender to have a better coverage, but the consistency is very liquid.
Desiree A.
Desiree A.
Review for: Light
This was one of my favorite concealers of the year. I look forward to trying something new now that I'm just about out but the formula for me was wonderful. it was light weight, color correcting and brightening all in one. I'm glad I gave it a try.
Mckenzie S.
Mckenzie S.
Lincoln, NE
Review for: Light
Not my favorite concealor. It goes on fine, but it creases under my eyes and on my eyelids. It's also a bit darker than I feel it should be--I have fair skin and it's not the greatest shade for me (I use the lightest shade available). If the formula were a little thicker it'd be great, but it's rather thin and watery.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Dawson, GA
Review for: Light
This concealer is okay, but not my favorite. It didn't seem to last that long and creased.