BY PACIFICA

ranquil and timeless, the resinous notes of vetiver root, patchouli, ginger and orange rinds are reminiscent of the incense that permeates the Buddhist temples throughout the world.

Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
I love this soap! It smells so amazing! It's part of my spa bath collection, and I treat myself to this soap once or twice a week. It's not harsh, it leaves your skin smelling amazing and I would definitely buy again.
Melanie W.
Chattanooga, TN
Moisturizing, non stripping, and very prominently fragranced with copal and frankincense and all types of different resins and woods like sandalwood and Palo santo. This is not your average frilly girly fragrance.
Payton D.
Youngstown, OH
Absolutely love this! Such an amazing product! I haven't found another brand I like as much as I like this product! Would highly recommend to someone else! I will definitely purchase this product again! So good!!!!!
Amber W.
Tarte products are vegan and skin friendly. I absolutely love the fresh smell of this soap. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and super clean. This soap exceeded my expectations. I bought this from Sephora and I ordered it online. I would definitely buy this again.
Amber P.
8780 Seton Street Westminster
I love the Pacifica for there perfume and some other products but this bar soap wasn't for me. It smelled okay, it didn't leave me feeling soft and moisturized and I felt like I needed a ton of lotion and oil after use. I don't typically like bar soap for this reason.
Megan M.
Cleburne
I love this soap and love this scent. Seller info - will use again in future. Received fast in very cute packaging. Love the message that Soap Hope stands for and would buy from them again to further the message. On to the scent, it's very spicy and I usual go for sweet and floral. This is deep, warm and spicy. It's a very intoxicating but comforting smell and brings images of winter and a cozy fireplace. I liked the scent so much I bought the perfume but went straight through Pacifica because of a large order.
Alexis S.
Pomerene, Az
THIS IS MY ULTIMATE FAVORITE BAR SOAP that they have, I use it all the time for my body and omg it's gentle on the skin cleanses and moisturizes it!
Elizabeth H.
This soap is okay. Smells really great and left my skin feeling soft but kind of dry. The packaging is very nice and can be found at target.
shelby r.
Carthage, IL
This smells so amazing and lasts forever. Keeps my skin clean and softer than ever. I would recommend this to everyone.
Kelsey Y.
Best ever! You can actually feel it cleaning your skin with every use as well as it leaves your body smelling AMAZING!

back