Pacifica Tahitian Gardenia Spray Perfume uploaded by Bethany G.Pacifica Tahitian Gardenia Spray Perfume uploaded by Melissa G.

BY PACIFICA

This heady, vintage-inspired blend showcases the sacred Tahitian gardenia bloom, a symbol of love, unity, grace and strength. Its sweet, smooth and slightly citrusy aroma is reminiscent of jasmine, sweet orange and tea leaves.

Ingredients: alcohol denat. (natural grain), parfum (Pacifica’s own fragrance blend with natural and essential oils), aqua (water).

Usage: Spray on your pulse points whenever you want to dream a little dream. Oh, and want to smell amazing.

• does anyone know if they have a bigger size also other p...1 Answers
  • Does anyone know if I can purchase this at my local Walma...2 Answers
  • How authentic is the gardenia scent in this perfume? I am...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Kristine P.
Gardenia is my absolute favorite flower. My grandma used to grow it in front of our window so you'd smell that fresh sweet scent as you walk into the house and that smell would be so incredible.

I've always been on the hunt for a perfume with the scent but some would either be too sweet or just not up to par, however, I ended up picking this up at Ulta on a whim as it was right there close to the checkout and I'm so happy that I did. It smells so fresh and I love how long it lasts (which was another thing I've wanted since I never find any perfumes that last that long on my skin). I don't exactly have the spray but I have the roller ball version of this perfume and I feel like this will last me for a good while.
Kaitlin G.
This perfume smells great!!! It is long lasting and great smelling.. I love that pacifica products are cruelty free and vegan! I would definitely recommend!! I purchased this at Ulta because it was on sale and would definitely repurchase.
Ashlei F.
Bakersfield
I bought this on sale at Target for 6.99 and now I wish I would have bought more!!! This is amazing! The Tahitian Gardenia scent is very feminine and sexy. I am picky about gardenia scents, sometimes they can be a little sickly to me but I spray this on me in Ulta and I couldn't stop smelling myself!! Curious to try other scents now!
Jessica R.
San Antonio, TX
I love this! I just ran out and I’m ready to get another. Gardenia is my favorite scent and it is so light and floral. Plus, it’s cruelty free, which is always a plus.
Stephanie W.
Powder Spgs, GA
This is my current everyday perfume for spring and summer. It really grows on you more and more as you continue to use it. I love that the ingredients are clean, it's vegan and cruelty free. I would prefer an extra note or too, feels like it's missing something to me but I love complex scents and this would be perfect for someone who loves simplicity. Smells like a fresh, light garden bouquet.
Renee T.
My boyfriend bought this for me a year ago for Valentine's Day & it still has a strong scent, which is fabulous. I only like perfumes that a flowery or natural smelling - I hate smelling like a cupcake - so this is wonderful. Also the company is vegan and cruelty-free 👍🏽
Nazanin S.
I got this perfume first because it was vegan and cruelty free! And I couldn't find it in stores then I got it from Ulta. The smell is perfect smell fresh a little sweet which i love, The price is reasonable. I really recommend it to everyone, give it a shot
Yasemin K.
Delray Beach
I absolutely LOVE this product. The smell transports me to vacation mode! I spray it everywhere and I'm totally obsessed. I cannot recommend this enough. It is light, beautiful and perfect anytime. Absolutely perfect for summer!!! Pacifica Tahitian Gardenia Spray Perfume
Alicia P.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This is my favorite scent of the whole collection. A little goes a long way and it does last all day. I love the ingredients and I've RE purchased plenty of times. The bottle very eye catching. I have a roll on in the purse at all times just in case I forgot to out some on.
Dawn F.
Bullhead City, AZ
I bought this at Ulta during a sale and love it! Unlike other brands this one doesn't have a fake chemical scent it smells like fresh Hawaii flowers! I love having it in a rollerball to keep in my purse. This is worth trying and I highly recommend it!
Emily T.
Portland, OR
How authentic is the gardenia scent in this perfume? I am looking for a scent that smells like actual gardenia blooms and have yet to find the perfect one!
d m.
Does anyone know if I can purchase this at my local Walmart, Walgreens, CVS or Target store in Chicago?
Melissa G.
does anyone know if they have a bigger size also other products with the same scent?