Pacifica Tahitian Gardenia Soy Candle

by Pacifica

Tahitian Gardenia Soy Candle A traditional and sacred flower from Tahiti, the gardenia is a symbol of Love, Unity and Grace. The flowers bloom with wild abandon throughout the islands with a sweet intoxicating scent reminiscent of jasmine and a hint of orange flowers. Heady yet smooth and delicate. Gardenias are said to be the blossoms of love. A proprietary blend of natural soy wax, vibrant color, lead-free cotton wicks with natural and essential oils of ylang ylang, osmanthus and jasmine.

How much do these pacifica candles cost? Im looking for better candles to use, bath and body works ones give me headaches!
How many hours do these candles typically burn for? THanks!
I would like to know , what type is the wick?
Start your review of Pacifica Tahitian Gardenia Soy Candle!
Decorator Expert Level 1
Love this candle it's so amazing for and smells so good. Small and great for my desk. Relaxing smell and cute packaging
Las Vegas, NV
This candle is amazing I love the way the soy burns. I wish the wick went down when it burns all the way to the bottom but this is a great candle.
Aside from the prices Pacifica makes some of the best products out there. Their solid perfumes are amazing if you travel a lot. Would buy as a gift for sure
Southfield, MI
These candles are terrific. They smell so good and brighten my mood whenever I light one. I love that there isn't obnoxious amounts of smoke while lit or when you blow them out.
San Mateo, CA
When I'm about to go to bed or I'm taking a bubble bath, I light this candle up. It fills the room I'm in with a soft, warm scent. Love it!
Austin, TX
Honestly I wish this candle had a better smell. Pros smells ok cons wish it had more of different smell not as strong
philadelphia
This smell is beautiful. I love soy candles as it is because I feel like they just smell more naturally nice than others, but this scent really takes the cake. I love gardenia and this candle demonstrated the scent very well
This is such a beautiful smell! This has been my go to. I really like it. the price is good and I would recommend it to other. The price is affordable & it's effective,
Natural soy candle with delicious gardenia smell. Makes my apartment smell like a tropical island. Perfect for summer! I wish they made a bigger size as well, this one lasts about 18 hours.
Tucson, AZ
I’m officially obsessed with this scent. I have it in the roll on perfume now aswell! This candle is definitely more fragrant than most soy candles I’ve use. The price was decent and the packaging is simple. Love love love it.