Pacifica Tahitian Gardenia Soy Candle uploaded by Sabrina M.Pacifica Tahitian Gardenia Soy Candle uploaded by Sabrina M.

BY PACIFICA

Tahitian Gardenia Soy Candle A traditional and sacred flower from Tahiti, the gardenia is a symbol of Love, Unity and Grace. The flowers bloom with wild abandon throughout the islands with a sweet intoxicating scent reminiscent of jasmine and a hint of orange flowers. Heady yet smooth and delicate. Gardenias are said to be the blossoms of love. A proprietary blend of natural soy wax, vibrant color, lead-free cotton wicks with natural and essential oils of ylang ylang, osmanthus and jasmine.

Pacifica Tahitian Gardenia Soy Candle

Start your review of Pacifica Tahitian Gardenia Soy Candle!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Valerie L.
Collegeville, PA
This smell is beautiful. I love soy candles as it is because I feel like they just smell more naturally nice than others, but this scent really takes the cake. I love gardenia and this candle demonstrated the scent very well
Chaella S.
Tucson, AZ
I’m officially obsessed with this scent. I have it in the roll on perfume now aswell! This candle is definitely more fragrant than most soy candles I’ve use. The price was decent and the packaging is simple. Love love love it.
Joanna W.
Natural soy candle with delicious gardenia smell. Makes my apartment smell like a tropical island. Perfect for summer! I wish they made a bigger size as well, this one lasts about 18 hours.
Ashley H.
Coconut Creek, FL
I bought the Tuscan Blood Orange candle a month ago or so, and it has made my room smell so amazing! The scent from this candle just lingers around even when it isn't lit, let alone when it is, it fills the room with a refreshing burst of sweet citrus. It is perfect for just lighting, and relaxing, and enjoying the fragrance. Also, whenever I have guests over at home, I place other scents from this brand throughout my home, and my guests always love it. These candles last a while and smell fresh all the way till the end!
Megan D.
Belmont, ME
I bought one of these a few months ago, and I love it - at first. It's beautifully packaged and smelled great. As it burned the scent disappeared and it started to create quick a bit of dark smoke, long before it burned to the bottom of the candle. For this price, I'd expect a longer lasting candle.
Mindy H.
Springfield, OR
I am in love with the entire Pacifica range of products. These candles are of no exception. The stylish jar and delicious Tahitian Gardenia scent add such a nice touch to any decor style. Not cloyingly sweet but just the right touch of tropical floral notes. Love.
Amy S.
These candles are very nice, but they are a tad bit expensive for everyday use. I love having candles burning, and I've tried so many over the years. The Pacifica soy are really pleasant to smell. They don't smell too strongly or artificial, just very nice. I usually pick them up at Ulta when they go on sale.
Royal G.
Grand Rapids, MI
I adore these candles! This scent is my personal favorite! They burn lovely, are fragrant, and last quite a while! I always get these candles as gifts! They make perfect welcoming gifts, or house warming gifts!
Mary H.
Norwell, MA
I love all of Pacifica's products, but their candles are my favorite on the market. They smell great without being overwhelming; they're made of vegetable-based soy wax, and they burn cleanly and slowly.
Mai M.
This is such a beautiful smell! This has been my go to. I really like it. the price is good and I would recommend it to other. The price is affordable & it's effective,
brittany f.
Decorator Expert Level 4
Always wanted to try this brand for candles but thought they were over priced. Do they smell up the home? I notice when I buy candles sometimes they barely give off any aroma.
Leah C.
I didn't know Pacifica made candles. Do they have metal in the wick that smells bad after you blow it out?

Amazon