BY PACIFICA

Quick and effortless moisture and hydration for your hands and body. Anytime anywhere.

Super Simple scented Moisture whenever and wherever you need it.

Wipe on moisture and watch dryness disappear in seconds. Luxurious scented natural towelettes and infused with hydrating coconut milk, natural extracts and aloe vera to provide lasting moisture. Super simple to use, this fast drying formula allows you to get dressed shortly after applying and can easily be taken with you wherever your busy life leads.

Effortlessly wipe on moisture and watch dry skin transform into beautiful skin. Simple to use, fast drying and portable makes it easy to apply lotion anytime, anywhere. Each scented cloth is infused with nourishing coconut milk and natural beneficials to hydrate and love-up even the most parched hands and body.

Ingredients: Aqua, cetearyl isononanonate (plant source), ceteareth-20 (coconut source), cetearyl alcohol (plant source), ceteareth-20 (coconut source), cetearyl alcohol (plant source), ceteareth-12 (plant source), cetyl palmimate (plant source), glycerin (plant source), aloe barbadensis leaf juice, citric acid, potassium sorbate, polysorbate 20 (plant source), cocos nucifera (coconut) milk, caprylic capric triglyceride, phenoxyethenol, sodium benzoate, calendula officinalis flower extract, carica papaya extract, parfum (Pacifica's own fragrance blend with natural and essential oils.)

Pacifica Tahitian Gardenia Lotion Wipes
  • "This are so gentle. My hands are really sensitive dry and itchy. I keep this in my purse. To avoid any brake outs." in 4 reviews
  • "Super moisturizing!!! Great for use after applying hand sanitizer to keep your hands moisturized. This product is great for travel since it comes in such a convenient package (which is also super cute) and has a great scent. " in 3 reviews
Marissa R.
Apopka, FL
Love to carry this around me at all times. Works pretty good with my sensitive skin and is pretty gently. I bought this online on amazon for a good price. It has a pleasant scent to not too strong either. Would be trying to buy another sometime soon maybe a different scent
Na-Asia C.
East Orange, NJ
love this product tried this product one time would use it forever and would recommend to my friends
Abigail B.
SEATTLE, WA
First, let's talk about the scent. SO WONDERFUL. It's light and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin when I wear it. The scent lasts all day and doesn't wear off easily. I switch between all of the scents because they do smell so good!!
Angeli G.
Miami, Florida
I love this lotion, it has a delicious and fresh gardenia smell that permeates the skin and makes you want more and more.
Rachel S.
fitchburg ma, Massachusetts
I didn't like the smell of these and they left my skin a bit sticky their okay for on the go but I probably won't buy them again really expensive too
bryianna W.
Stratford , CT
These wipes are excellent on the go when I need an extra moisturizer on the go. My aunt and I adore them espically a night on the town. I recommend to anyone who wants to smell and look fabulous all the time.
Megan M.
Woodbridge, Va
Great on the go moisturizing option. I keep a package in my gym bag, my office and in my purse so I'm never without. Light to no frangrance which is great for sensitive among and leaves skin feeling ultra hydrated!
Emily G.
Slatington, PA
A great product to throw in your bag for a women on the go! A durable wipe for either cleansing your face after a long day, freshening up between jobs or great to have in your bag for those "just in cAse moments". I would definitely buy these wipes again in the future.
Olga G.
Love the Pacifica wipes they smell good and are not expensive but most important they do not irritate my face .
Becky V.
Great for travel! Brought along with me on vacation and these were amazing. I was worried that because of a long distance and the amount of luggage I had, regular lotions would have bursted on me or be in general too bulky and dangerous to carry. These came in handy and leave you feeling nice and moisturized. Not too sticky, and not as if you didn't use one either. I do not use them on the daily at home, but in the car or for travel is a must! So easy to use vs. Regular bottles.