BY PACIFICA

Quick and effortless moisture and hydration for your hands and body. Anytime anywhere.

Super Simple scented Moisture whenever and wherever you need it.

Wipe on moisture and watch dryness disappear in seconds. Luxurious scented natural towelettes and infused with hydrating coconut milk, natural extracts and aloe vera to provide lasting moisture. Super simple to use, this fast drying formula allows you to get dressed shortly after applying and can easily be taken with you wherever your busy life leads.

Effortlessly wipe on moisture and watch dry skin transform into beautiful skin. Simple to use, fast drying and portable makes it easy to apply lotion anytime, anywhere. Each scented cloth is infused with nourishing coconut milk and natural beneficials to hydrate and love-up even the most parched hands and body.

Ingredients: Aqua, cetearyl isononanonate (plant source), ceteareth-20 (coconut source), cetearyl alcohol (plant source), ceteareth-20 (coconut source), cetearyl alcohol (plant source), ceteareth-12 (plant source), cetyl palmimate (plant source), glycerin (plant source), aloe barbadensis leaf juice, citric acid, potassium sorbate, polysorbate 20 (plant source), cocos nucifera (coconut) milk, caprylic capric triglyceride, phenoxyethenol, sodium benzoate, calendula officinalis flower extract, carica papaya extract, parfum (Pacifica's own fragrance blend with natural and essential oils.)

Pacifica Tahitian Gardenia Lotion Wipes
  • "This are so gentle. My hands are really sensitive dry and itchy. I keep this in my purse. To avoid any brake outs." in 4 reviews
  • "Super moisturizing!!! Great for use after applying hand sanitizer to keep your hands moisturized. This product is great for travel since it comes in such a convenient package (which is also super cute) and has a great scent. " in 3 reviews
Kalin G.
Slidell, LA
These are great if you are lazy like me and need a little extra moisture. They take the messiness of lotion out of the equation and have a great scent to them.
Karin E.
Bremerton, WA
First, let me talk about the scent. The Tahitian gardenia had me at first sniff. The scent is amazing, fresh, floral, just great. I got these from ulta on a whim, to keep in my purse to freshen up. They're not too expensive for what you get. I will definitely repurchase these and everyone always asks about them when I pull them out.
Jenny N.
Garland, TX
Easy to carry in your bag, smells amazing, and leaves your hands really soft and nourished. Not like other wipes that leaves you drying
Nicole I.
Winooski, VT
I saw it at TJ Maxx and I knew the brand but the product always seemed weird, but it was on sale so I decided to try it. It smells amazing and I can see where these may be good for travel but it just doesn't leave enough moisture on my skin. It is kinda hard to tell how much product is on my skin and it's hard to wipe after a few strokes. Smells nice and handy, but I wouldn't pay more than 2.50 I paid at TJ Maxx
Leslie H.
Marietta, GA
Oh so heavenly! I got these in an Ulta one day and it's like a little break of fresh smelling wipes and lotion that takes you away to a sunny island place.
Kelsie B.
Vero Beach, FL
This is a good product I mainly use it for my hands I like to keep these in my bag for when I'm out on the go would definitely recommend this product!
Angela S.
I love these! they are so east to use and convenient for on the go and travel and they smell absolutely amazing.
Amanda F.
This brand has definitely stepped up the game. I love that these are light weight for traveling and mess free. They are a must have for the frequent fly/traveler!
Audrey A.
Great smell and very great to carry in you're purse so when you need a wipe you can always have it right there where ever you go
Vivian U.
These smell AMAZING! And they're vegan and cruelty free! Honestly that's why I love this brand! Great for an on the go fresh up!