BY PACIFICA

Quick and effortless moisture and hydration for your hands and body. Anytime anywhere.

Super Simple scented Moisture whenever and wherever you need it.

Wipe on moisture and watch dryness disappear in seconds. Luxurious scented natural towelettes and infused with hydrating coconut milk, natural extracts and aloe vera to provide lasting moisture. Super simple to use, this fast drying formula allows you to get dressed shortly after applying and can easily be taken with you wherever your busy life leads.

Effortlessly wipe on moisture and watch dry skin transform into beautiful skin. Simple to use, fast drying and portable makes it easy to apply lotion anytime, anywhere. Each scented cloth is infused with nourishing coconut milk and natural beneficials to hydrate and love-up even the most parched hands and body.

Ingredients: Aqua, cetearyl isononanonate (plant source), ceteareth-20 (coconut source), cetearyl alcohol (plant source), ceteareth-20 (coconut source), cetearyl alcohol (plant source), ceteareth-12 (plant source), cetyl palmimate (plant source), glycerin (plant source), aloe barbadensis leaf juice, citric acid, potassium sorbate, polysorbate 20 (plant source), cocos nucifera (coconut) milk, caprylic capric triglyceride, phenoxyethenol, sodium benzoate, calendula officinalis flower extract, carica papaya extract, parfum (Pacifica's own fragrance blend with natural and essential oils.)

Pacifica Tahitian Gardenia Lotion Wipes
  • "This are so gentle. My hands are really sensitive dry and itchy. I keep this in my purse. To avoid any brake outs." in 4 reviews
  • "Super moisturizing!!! Great for use after applying hand sanitizer to keep your hands moisturized. This product is great for travel since it comes in such a convenient package (which is also super cute) and has a great scent. " in 3 reviews
Melanie B.
London, Ontario
I love the scent of this specific wipes. I love the compact packaging, great for travelling! It feels gentle and smooth on my skin. It would last almost 4 hours.feels great!
Rachel S.
fitchburg ma, Massachusetts
I didn't like the smell of these and they left my skin a bit sticky their okay for on the go but I probably won't buy them again really expensive too
geciana l.
Esta loção e excelente pra quem tem a pele mais seca . ela deixa sua pele mais hidratada e macia . assim sempre recommendo pra minhas amigas .
Dayanara F.
Bieber
es muy bueno me deja muy perfumada todos los dias te la creistes we JAJAJAJAJJAJA bueno no lo c guno si c pero no wa decir xdxd
Amber M.
Cincinnati, OH
This is something I'm not wowed by. While I would like to have it I didn't think the smell was very enjoyable.
Katherine C.
Smells So Good
I Love The Product
Sheila P.
maicao
estas toallitas son buenas quisiera probarla mas a menudo es lo mejor para mantenerse perfumado y aseado
Beatriz M.
I like this I really recommend every women to use it! I had used along time ago! I really love it
Katherine R.
Bogota
I do not like, let me the skin very gritty. It is very expensive compared with other products
Marina S.
It was meh... Didn't do much for me . Not gonna buy again. Smelled good though. Not for me.