BY PACIFICA

Quick and effortless moisture and hydration for your hands and body. Anytime anywhere.

Super Simple scented Moisture whenever and wherever you need it.

Wipe on moisture and watch dryness disappear in seconds. Luxurious scented natural towelettes and infused with hydrating coconut milk, natural extracts and aloe vera to provide lasting moisture. Super simple to use, this fast drying formula allows you to get dressed shortly after applying and can easily be taken with you wherever your busy life leads.

Effortlessly wipe on moisture and watch dry skin transform into beautiful skin. Simple to use, fast drying and portable makes it easy to apply lotion anytime, anywhere. Each scented cloth is infused with nourishing coconut milk and natural beneficials to hydrate and love-up even the most parched hands and body.

Ingredients: Aqua, cetearyl isononanonate (plant source), ceteareth-20 (coconut source), cetearyl alcohol (plant source), ceteareth-20 (coconut source), cetearyl alcohol (plant source), ceteareth-12 (plant source), cetyl palmimate (plant source), glycerin (plant source), aloe barbadensis leaf juice, citric acid, potassium sorbate, polysorbate 20 (plant source), cocos nucifera (coconut) milk, caprylic capric triglyceride, phenoxyethenol, sodium benzoate, calendula officinalis flower extract, carica papaya extract, parfum (Pacifica's own fragrance blend with natural and essential oils.)

Pacifica Tahitian Gardenia Lotion Wipes
  • "This are so gentle. My hands are really sensitive dry and itchy. I keep this in my purse. To avoid any brake outs." in 4 reviews
  • "Super moisturizing!!! Great for use after applying hand sanitizer to keep your hands moisturized. This product is great for travel since it comes in such a convenient package (which is also super cute) and has a great scent. " in 3 reviews
Laura C.
Luxora, AR
Doesn't irritate my skin like other kinds do its soft to use on your face recommend this to anyone
Fernanda B.
I like the wipes because you are able to use them quickly to clean yourself and feel refreshed
Love the smell and the texture. Really does a great job exfoliating. The color is pretty too.
Dheepikha S.
This smells very perfume which I don't mind but it takes off makeup very well and I love it.
HIANDRA N.
MIAMI, FL
I think it's something I love every woman has to have it. I recommend it to cerado eye.

Aloa G.
Los Angeles, CA
Pacificas wipes are my favorite for when i feel like my skin is feeling a little dry.
Grecia C.
I love it. The texture is like silk, and you cant feel the smeel far away. With my hands was so gentle, I used the product 2 or 3 days for week because I feel that's enough. Its scent is really sweet and nice, and of course I would buy again! Why not?..
Renata M.
This product first got me because of the scent, like paradise and floral. It is one of the handiest because it is easy to pack and convenient, always keeping me clean and moisturized. It is perfect even for everyday. Can't wait to refill on it again.
Areliz P.
sonora
Los olores Dr pacifica, realmente te ayudan a calmarte y tener un buen momento de relax, y a parte tiene una amplia gama de productos para necesidades diferentes de cada quien.
Tetiana M.
Kissimmee, FL
I love gardenia. Flowers are amazing. And I really thank those people who decided to use it in cosmetic industry. It is the best smell for to listen up your day. Feel spring in the winter. It has a ondrful texture, great package, description and ingredients.