BY PACIFICA

Quick and effortless moisture and hydration for your hands and body. Anytime anywhere.

Super Simple scented Moisture whenever and wherever you need it.

Wipe on moisture and watch dryness disappear in seconds. Luxurious scented natural towelettes and infused with hydrating coconut milk, natural extracts and aloe vera to provide lasting moisture. Super simple to use, this fast drying formula allows you to get dressed shortly after applying and can easily be taken with you wherever your busy life leads.

Effortlessly wipe on moisture and watch dry skin transform into beautiful skin. Simple to use, fast drying and portable makes it easy to apply lotion anytime, anywhere. Each scented cloth is infused with nourishing coconut milk and natural beneficials to hydrate and love-up even the most parched hands and body.

Ingredients: Aqua, cetearyl isononanonate (plant source), ceteareth-20 (coconut source), cetearyl alcohol (plant source), ceteareth-20 (coconut source), cetearyl alcohol (plant source), ceteareth-12 (plant source), cetyl palmimate (plant source), glycerin (plant source), aloe barbadensis leaf juice, citric acid, potassium sorbate, polysorbate 20 (plant source), cocos nucifera (coconut) milk, caprylic capric triglyceride, phenoxyethenol, sodium benzoate, calendula officinalis flower extract, carica papaya extract, parfum (Pacifica's own fragrance blend with natural and essential oils.)

Pacifica Tahitian Gardenia Lotion Wipes
  • "This are so gentle. My hands are really sensitive dry and itchy. I keep this in my purse. To avoid any brake outs." in 4 reviews
  • "Super moisturizing!!! Great for use after applying hand sanitizer to keep your hands moisturized. This product is great for travel since it comes in such a convenient package (which is also super cute) and has a great scent. " in 3 reviews
Angeli G.
Miami, Florida
I love this lotion, it has a delicious and fresh gardenia smell that permeates the skin and makes you want more and more.
Lauren A.
I loooved these wipes. I use these on the daily. I use one when I wake up and one before I go to bed. Going to rebuy.
janimary w.
Angela S.
I love these! they are so east to use and convenient for on the go and travel and they smell absolutely amazing.
Kassandra T.
Washington, IN
Omg absolute favorite wipes ever! They are so easy to use & smell amazing. I'd recommend to everyone I see !!!
Olga G.
Love the Pacifica wipes they smell good and are not expensive but most important they do not irritate my face .
Soriam R.
Sanford, FL
Buenas son cómodas para llevar en tu carrera tienen excelente olor y no te deja la piel seca son muy buenas..
Mandy M.
Murfreesboro , TN
These hand and body lotion wipes smell so good! They also leave your hand feeling soft and smelling good!
Na-Asia C.
East Orange, NJ
love this product tried this product one time would use it forever and would recommend to my friends
Brittany S.
Tampa, FL
Smells amazing! Leaves you feeling fresh and clean!! You definitely get a good bang for your buck.