BY PACIFICA

Quick and effortless moisture and hydration for your hands and body. Anytime anywhere.

Super Simple scented Moisture whenever and wherever you need it.

Wipe on moisture and watch dryness disappear in seconds. Luxurious scented natural towelettes and infused with hydrating coconut milk, natural extracts and aloe vera to provide lasting moisture. Super simple to use, this fast drying formula allows you to get dressed shortly after applying and can easily be taken with you wherever your busy life leads.

Effortlessly wipe on moisture and watch dry skin transform into beautiful skin. Simple to use, fast drying and portable makes it easy to apply lotion anytime, anywhere. Each scented cloth is infused with nourishing coconut milk and natural beneficials to hydrate and love-up even the most parched hands and body.

Ingredients: Aqua, cetearyl isononanonate (plant source), ceteareth-20 (coconut source), cetearyl alcohol (plant source), ceteareth-20 (coconut source), cetearyl alcohol (plant source), ceteareth-12 (plant source), cetyl palmimate (plant source), glycerin (plant source), aloe barbadensis leaf juice, citric acid, potassium sorbate, polysorbate 20 (plant source), cocos nucifera (coconut) milk, caprylic capric triglyceride, phenoxyethenol, sodium benzoate, calendula officinalis flower extract, carica papaya extract, parfum (Pacifica's own fragrance blend with natural and essential oils.)

Pacifica Tahitian Gardenia Lotion Wipes
  • "This are so gentle. My hands are really sensitive dry and itchy. I keep this in my purse. To avoid any brake outs." in 4 reviews
  • "Super moisturizing!!! Great for use after applying hand sanitizer to keep your hands moisturized. This product is great for travel since it comes in such a convenient package (which is also super cute) and has a great scent. " in 3 reviews
Amanda F.
This brand has definitely stepped up the game. I love that these are light weight for traveling and mess free. They are a must have for the frequent fly/traveler!
bryianna W.
Stratford , CT
These wipes are excellent on the go when I need an extra moisturizer on the go. My aunt and I adore them espically a night on the town. I recommend to anyone who wants to smell and look fabulous all the time.
Nicole F.
Austin, TX
I purchased this out of curiosity because I always like to have clean hands and did not love it. While they smell amazing the wipes do contain a lot of alcohol so they dry out my skin horribly. Back to the store they went, too harsh for my skin.
Nora Z.
I use Pacifica Tahitian Gardenia hand and body woot ion wipes they are so awesome and gentle feel good on the skin as I use it daily soothes and keeps moisture on my skin wonderful and handy product especially for on the go times.
Tammy M.
These smells amazing but will dry out if you don't use within a few weeks of opening. I find that they are a nice refresh but didn't really find them to moisten sry skin. I would not buy again.
Aylin Y.
Modesto, CA
It refreshes me after the gym. Also gives me a great smell and soft skin. My friends love to use it when we go for morning runs and they definitely went and bought some.
Erykah S.
Keller, TX
These are amazing for traveling and road trips. I travel a lot and sometimes need something on the go and don't have time to go through your suitcase I can go straight to my purse and have it at hand.
Julia H.
Evans, GA
I absolutely loved the scent and love carrying these in my purse because my hands tend to get dry and I can use the wipes to replenish the moisture. Love these!
Kalin G.
Slidell, LA
These are great if you are lazy like me and need a little extra moisture. They take the messiness of lotion out of the equation and have a great scent to them.
Leslie H.
Marietta, GA
Oh so heavenly! I got these in an Ulta one day and it's like a little break of fresh smelling wipes and lotion that takes you away to a sunny island place.