BY PACIFICA

Quick and effortless moisture and hydration for your hands and body. Anytime anywhere.

Super Simple scented Moisture whenever and wherever you need it.

Wipe on moisture and watch dryness disappear in seconds. Luxurious scented natural towelettes and infused with hydrating coconut milk, natural extracts and aloe vera to provide lasting moisture. Super simple to use, this fast drying formula allows you to get dressed shortly after applying and can easily be taken with you wherever your busy life leads.

Effortlessly wipe on moisture and watch dry skin transform into beautiful skin. Simple to use, fast drying and portable makes it easy to apply lotion anytime, anywhere. Each scented cloth is infused with nourishing coconut milk and natural beneficials to hydrate and love-up even the most parched hands and body.

Ingredients: Aqua, cetearyl isononanonate (plant source), ceteareth-20 (coconut source), cetearyl alcohol (plant source), ceteareth-20 (coconut source), cetearyl alcohol (plant source), ceteareth-12 (plant source), cetyl palmimate (plant source), glycerin (plant source), aloe barbadensis leaf juice, citric acid, potassium sorbate, polysorbate 20 (plant source), cocos nucifera (coconut) milk, caprylic capric triglyceride, phenoxyethenol, sodium benzoate, calendula officinalis flower extract, carica papaya extract, parfum (Pacifica's own fragrance blend with natural and essential oils.)

Pacifica Tahitian Gardenia Lotion Wipes
  • "This are so gentle. My hands are really sensitive dry and itchy. I keep this in my purse. To avoid any brake outs." in 4 reviews
  • "Super moisturizing!!! Great for use after applying hand sanitizer to keep your hands moisturized. This product is great for travel since it comes in such a convenient package (which is also super cute) and has a great scent. " in 3 reviews
Honestly, not a big fan of these. I really just don't see the point. If I have to rub something all over my body to apply the lotion anyway, why not just apply the lotion the old fashioned way? I think they are expensive for the amount of product. You can get more product and control the amount of product you dispense when you just purchase a bottle of lotion. No, I would not purchase again.
Ruth H.
One time I was traveling and I'm in the plane feeling so dry, and I bout this Wipes and let me tell you I feel so fresh and hydrated. It's good where ever you use it but, this saved my face!
Megan M.
Woodbridge, Va
Great on the go moisturizing option. I keep a package in my gym bag, my office and in my purse so I'm never without. Light to no frangrance which is great for sensitive among and leaves skin feeling ultra hydrated!
Dawn L.
San Diego, CA
I got these on sale at Marshalls and LOVED them, the smell was amazing,makes my skin soft w/o stickiness, they are great to keep in the cara for when I need a bit of lotion if I didn't get the chance at home.
Lydia M.
Newtown Square, PA
It is very difficult these days to find Gardenia scented products that are not over powering or scents that fade throughout the day. Pacifica never lets me down. I have been a faithful user of their products for years and would recommend any of their products to friends and family.
Shelbie L.
Fort Smith, AR
I absolutely love these hand and body lotion wipes. They are great for when your on the go and need that little kick of freshness for the day. They fit just about anywhere and are super affordable. I would definitely recommend these to any lotion buffs out there!
Maureen C.
Turtle Creek, PA
I love carrying these wipes in my purse, rather than a big, clunky hand cream that could potentially leak into my purse (it's happened!). Nice, fresh scent and just enough product on each wipe cover both arms and hands.
Brittany S.
Great soft lotion I believe I bought this at ulta for a very reasonable price... It left my arms and body feeling extremely soft! Extremely worth the money I paid for it and once I'm out I will defientely be re-purchasing this product! I def recommend!
Stacy F.
Rancho Cordova, CA
I love having these on hand. These are so moisturizing and so easy to use! They are worth it for the money for the all natural ingredients. I love the Gardenia scent, it's so fresh! I love taking these with me on the go. I would definitely recommend!
Mattalin V.
Alvin, TX
I love these. They smell amazing and are perfect for traveling. I actually own every type of towelette by this brand. You really can't go wrong with these. They last forever and smell amazing. I bought all of mine at Ulta and I will keep repurchasing!