BY PACIFICA

Quick and effortless moisture and hydration for your hands and body. Anytime anywhere.

Super Simple scented Moisture whenever and wherever you need it.

Wipe on moisture and watch dryness disappear in seconds. Luxurious scented natural towelettes and infused with hydrating coconut milk, natural extracts and aloe vera to provide lasting moisture. Super simple to use, this fast drying formula allows you to get dressed shortly after applying and can easily be taken with you wherever your busy life leads.

Effortlessly wipe on moisture and watch dry skin transform into beautiful skin. Simple to use, fast drying and portable makes it easy to apply lotion anytime, anywhere. Each scented cloth is infused with nourishing coconut milk and natural beneficials to hydrate and love-up even the most parched hands and body.

Ingredients: Aqua, cetearyl isononanonate (plant source), ceteareth-20 (coconut source), cetearyl alcohol (plant source), ceteareth-20 (coconut source), cetearyl alcohol (plant source), ceteareth-12 (plant source), cetyl palmimate (plant source), glycerin (plant source), aloe barbadensis leaf juice, citric acid, potassium sorbate, polysorbate 20 (plant source), cocos nucifera (coconut) milk, caprylic capric triglyceride, phenoxyethenol, sodium benzoate, calendula officinalis flower extract, carica papaya extract, parfum (Pacifica's own fragrance blend with natural and essential oils.)

Pacifica Tahitian Gardenia Lotion Wipes
  • "This are so gentle. My hands are really sensitive dry and itchy. I keep this in my purse. To avoid any brake outs." in 4 reviews
  • "Super moisturizing!!! Great for use after applying hand sanitizer to keep your hands moisturized. This product is great for travel since it comes in such a convenient package (which is also super cute) and has a great scent. " in 3 reviews
Becky V.
Great for travel! Brought along with me on vacation and these were amazing. I was worried that because of a long distance and the amount of luggage I had, regular lotions would have bursted on me or be in general too bulky and dangerous to carry. These came in handy and leave you feeling nice and moisturized. Not too sticky, and not as if you didn't use one either. I do not use them on the daily at home, but in the car or for travel is a must! So easy to use vs. Regular bottles.
Abigail B.
Norman, OK
First, let's talk about the scent. SO WONDERFUL. It's light and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin when I wear it. The scent lasts all day and doesn't wear off easily. I switch between all of the scents because they do smell so good!!
Nicole I.
Winooski, VT
I saw it at TJ Maxx and I knew the brand but the product always seemed weird, but it was on sale so I decided to try it. It smells amazing and I can see where these may be good for travel but it just doesn't leave enough moisture on my skin. It is kinda hard to tell how much product is on my skin and it's hard to wipe after a few strokes. Smells nice and handy, but I wouldn't pay more than 2.50 I paid at TJ Maxx
Karin E.
Bremerton, WA
First, let me talk about the scent. The Tahitian gardenia had me at first sniff. The scent is amazing, fresh, floral, just great. I got these from ulta on a whim, to keep in my purse to freshen up. They're not too expensive for what you get. I will definitely repurchase these and everyone always asks about them when I pull them out.
Justine A.
1982 reviews
I really like these lotion wipes. However I don't like the gardenia scent. I will buy the coconut or guava ones next time. The wipes are great to throw in your gym bag. I also used them when I was on vacation and had razor burn. It helped with the redness. Love the product just not the gardenia scent.
Emily G.
Slatington, PA
A great product to throw in your bag for a women on the go! A durable wipe for either cleansing your face after a long day, freshening up between jobs or great to have in your bag for those "just in cAse moments". I would definitely buy these wipes again in the future.
Annette B.
San Antonio, TX
My favorite wipes every! The smell is amazing and they are very gentle on your skin. I use these wipes on the go and keep them in my purse. They're not very pricey so I will be buying them again and I would recommend them.
Erin C.
Kenmore, WA
Breanna P.
Gastonia, NC
I love that Pacifica is an organic brand. It's gentle and calming on my face, it smells absolutely wonderful like flowers. I use them every single day and I received it in my birchbox. I currently still buy them.
Marissa R.
Apopka, FL
Love to carry this around me at all times. Works pretty good with my sensitive skin and is pretty gently. I bought this online on amazon for a good price. It has a pleasant scent to not too strong either. Would be trying to buy another sometime soon maybe a different scent