BY PACIFICA

Nourish your skin with the simply irresistible scent and feel of the Tahitian Gardenia Hand Cream from Pacifica. Formulated to be super hydrating and easily absorbable, this hand cream includes moisturizing coconut water in its 100% vegan and cruelty-free formula to leave hands feeling soft and hydrated. Its bright blend of blood orange, fresh strawberry, raspberry notes and mandarin will soon become one of your favorites.

Ingredients: aqua, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, capric caprylic triglycerides, polysorbate 60*, cetearyl alcohol*, glycerin*, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, glyceryl stearate*, sorbitol, stearic acid*, sodium PCA, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, laminaria hyperborea (kelp) extract, tocopherol, xanthan gum, sodium alginate, cocos nucifera (coconut) water, iris pallida (sweet iris) leaf cell extract, leuconstoc/radish root ferment filtrate, ethylhexylglycerin, parfum (Pacifica's own with natural and essential oils). *vegetable source.

Usage: Apply to dry hands as needed

Harlym P.
Mint Hill, NC
One of my favorite hand lotions and such a pleasant scent! It has a very enjoyable texture, and doesn't require too much to use. It is not super cheap but definitely not overly expensive. I definitely recommend it!Pacifica Tahitian Gardenia Hand Cream
Danielle C.
Fountain Valley, CA
I absolutely love how this smells. It isn't a strong smell but you can still smell it. Very good scent and not too floral. The lotion is nice and thick but not too greasy.
Christine H.
Roseville, CA
Awesome hand lotion! I've been using this everyday for about a week now and I love the results! My busy hands are kept smooth, soft and smelling lovely. I use it probably about 3-5 times a day (I'm a hairdresser, and my hands tend to get dry really easily), and I haven't had any issues. This product is definitely worth the near-ten-dollar price!
Kelley R.
Warren, MI
I fell in love this the floral scent, it's strong and up lifting. I love using this at work for a pick me up, it's not greasy and helps with my dry hands. You don't need a lot of the product, little goes a long way so the size and price are worth it. Perfect for a desk or purse or something to keep in the car.