BY PACIFICA

Tahitian Gardenia Hand Cream - Only at ULTA! Pacifica's Super Hydrating Hand Cream is infused with skin-loving naturals including shea butter, coconut water, sweet iris and vitamin E. The rich, reparative formula is easily absorbed to leave hands feeling soft and hydrated instantly. Heady and intoxicating blend of tropical gardenia, jasmine and orange flowers, Pacifica's Tahitian Gardenia Super Hydrating Hand Cream is a warm inspired scent ideal for layering or wearing alone. Formulated without parabens, petrolatum, SLS, sulfates, phthalates. 100% vegan, cruelty-free. (2.25 fl oz.)   - Tahitian Gardenia Hand Cream see more...

Buy on ULTA
Kelley W.
Warren, MI
I fell in love this the floral scent, it's strong and up lifting. I love using this at work for a pick me up, it's not greasy and helps with my dry hands. You don't need a lot of the product, little goes a long way so the size and price are worth it. Perfect for a desk or purse or something to keep in the car.
Harlym P.
Mint Hill, NC
One of my favorite hand lotions and such a pleasant scent! It has a very enjoyable texture, and doesn't require too much to use. It is not super cheap but definitely not overly expensive. I definitely recommend it!Pacifica Tahitian Gardenia Hand Cream
Christine H.
Roseville, CA
Awesome hand lotion! I've been using this everyday for about a week now and I love the results! My busy hands are kept smooth, soft and smelling lovely. I use it probably about 3-5 times a day (I'm a hairdresser, and my hands tend to get dry really easily), and I haven't had any issues. This product is definitely worth the near-ten-dollar price!