Pacifica Super Kale Juiced-Up Shampoo uploaded by Tammy U.

BY PACIFICA

Get volume and a deep purifying clean for super healthy looking hair. Kale and super fruits come together in this innovative formula designed to help protect your hair from further damage and remove the days pollution. Say goodbye to bad hair days forever.

Ingredients: aqua, sodium c14-16 olefin sulfonate (coconut), vegetable glycerin, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, moringa pterygosperma seed extract, euterpe oleracea (açaí) fruit oil, passiflora edulis (passionfruit) seed oil, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, hydrolyzed rice protein, polyquaternium-44, soyamidopropalkonium chloride, panthenol (vitamin b), guar hydroxypropyl trimonium chloride, caprylic/capric triglyceride, brassica oleracea acephala (kale) leaf extract, phospholipids, oriza sativa rice bran oil, cocos nucifera (coconut) water, arginine (amino acid), citric acid, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, ethylhexylglycerin, parfum (natural), ginkgo biloba extract, white willow bark extract, horsetail extract.

Usage: Apply to hair at the scalp and massage. Rinse clean.

Buy on Target*
Morgan K.
Des Moines, IA
This product stays very true to its word and out of all 11 of my shampoos and conditioners, THIS line is my favorite. My hair is very fine, limp, and dry. These happened to go on clearance at the target I work at and since Pacifica is easily one of my top favorite brands I HAD to buy it. I have natural wave to my hair and it is 9 times out of 10 flat because of the weight of my products even if they’re designed for volume. After using these my hair’s wave came out to play and it was big and voluminous just how I like it! It was sooo soft and hydrated, and honestly whoever is complaining about the smell is a crybaby because it smells like shampoo and kale. That’s it. It’s not unbearable and it’s almost not even noticeable. The conditioner was so soft and it was very light but it still packed my hair with moisture and kept it weightless which is SO hard to find for my hair. If I could rate this product 15/10 I would. HIGHLY recommend to those with flat lifeless hair.
ALSO I have bright pink hair and most shampoos I use turn the lather a little pinky as some of the color naturally washes out (I cant give up my hot water showers to salvage my color 😅) but regardless of the hot water temp this shampoo’s lather was almost clear/white!! Meaning it stripped little to NO color out of my hair!! Amazing product.
Edita P.
Middleton, MA
I hated Pacifica Super Kale shampoo and conditioner. I like hair masks and face cleansers from this brand, but this duo was bad and I don't even wanna try other shampoo/conditioner lines. I liked kale face wash and the smell didn't bother me, but kale in the shampoo was not for me. I could have used to the smell if the products did something amazing to my hair, but they both were below average. If I don't even use them for brush washing, they must be really bad. The shampoo made my hair flat, tired, second-day looking. The conditioner was light and seemed to do nothing.
Laura H.
Rice Lake, WI
This is the third shampoo I've tried from Pacifica and out of the three this is in the middle. I didn't care for their long and strong coconut shampoo but I love the Salty Waves shampoo. This one I got in a mini to try out (perfect size for traveling too!) and it is ok. I think of this as a basic shampoo, it's not bad, but it also didn't do anything out of the ordinary for my hair either. I do love that this brand is 100% vegan and cruelty free.
Emily P.
Greensboro, NC
I love this shampoo. I was hesitant after reading some reviews but I absolutely love it. It really cleans my hair, smells amazing, and doesn’t leave my hair feeling stripped or greasy. Normally my hair is very oily but after using this for several weeks now I only have to wash my hair every 2 or 3 days. I’m loving it and wish my ulta still carried it!!
Sydney K.
I tried this shampoo out as a sample, and I loved it so much that I just had to go and buy a full-sized bottle! My hair is bleached to be a light blonde, and this shampoo and its matching conditioner really help brighten my hair!
Kelsey M.
I absolutely loveee this shampoo!! It's perfect for my oily hair, and leaves it feeling so smooth and moisturized. I also love the fresh scent. Gives my hair a nice amount of volume too!
Ashley V.
I really do like this shampoo (and its conditioner too).  I think that it does the job really well for not being "salon" quality--I have curly hair that dries out because of the heat I apply to it and this maintained my hair without further damage.  However, I will say that I find it to still be pricey for the amount you get and I think that it works better when you shampoo twice and then condition to thoroughly cleanse your hair.
Amanda F.
Belfast, ME
I love this shampoo and Pacifica, but this could be a little better. First, it's $10-- a little much if you ask me. It's also a little hard to squeeze out of the bottle and difficult to lather sometimes.
Katelynn S.
Punxsutawney , PA
This was an okay shampoo, but I didn't like the scent so much. Their kale line all has this very herby, very botanical scent, which I don't mind so much in the face products. However, I kept smelling that scent in my hair and I found I really didn't like it.
Annie🐻💕 R.
I loved this shampoo it really worked to cleanse any buildup out of my roots. But it didn’t strip my hail of its natural oils. My sister got it for me and ULTA. Since I’ve finished it I haven’t be able to repurchase again but I definitely want to.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Where do you find Kale Shampoo (other than Amazon) and what type of hair does it work on best?
Nhung N.
So I recently purchased this from target but I went online and on the ulta website it says exclusively at ulta. Does that mean the Pacifica products at target at fake? That being said. Will this shampoo affect bleached hair? And it is good for oily hair
Vickie R.
I found this shampoo and am eager to try it but I heard it smells bad. I was wondering if it really smells bad and if it does how long does it linger on your hair for?
lauren e.
Toronto
Does Pacifica shampoo lather well?