BY PACIFICA

Kara K.
Braselton, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn’t read the label very closely because I had no idea this sunscreen is tinted for a bronzing effect. It definitely surprised me when I sprayed it on and it was brown! That being said, once you rub it in, it gives you a really nice bit of color. It’s incredibly oily and the brown color does get on your towel so be careful there. I love the safe ingredients and lack of oxybenzone and avobenzone!
Mei M.
Long Beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I impulsively bought this at Target because Pacifica packaging/designs are beautiful. I also loved that it would protect my skin and also give me some color. However when I sprayed it on, it was not as dark as I had hoped. I have a medium skin tone and it basically matched my skin! I was a bit disappointed in that aspect, and I wish they offered a darker shade. It looks a bit like foundation, which was odd but I was able to rub it in with no problems. No shimmer if that's a concern, it dries matte. Your best bet is to wait for it to dry before going out into the sun for minimal smudging (I swam in my pool and noticed that the bronzer came off a bit on the stairs, but I was able to rub it off right away so no staining) and only use this outside! It does stain clothes so I wouldn't use it for everyday, but it's great for a day by the pool or at the beach. Best part is no sunburns!
Jennifer P.
Macon, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I decided to give this a try while on vacation. I had read some reviews on it and thought it would be perfect for a beach trip. This has a slightly thicker consistency which I liked. It doesn't smell like normal sunscreen and you can tell is good for your skin just by the feel. I also love that it gives you that slight tan color with using it. I would suggest however making sure you put it on before getting on the beach as if you have sand on you it's a hot mess with the spray also keep away from clothes or beach towels. But overall I'm glad I purchased this product.
Maryjane F.
Milford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this bronzer it is very nice and smells good they gave me good Golden coverage it's a little more pricier than the others it's effective and it's not disappointing I though bought mine at my local pharmacy I would definitely buy again I highly recommend everybody try this one before you buy any other one it doesn't smell doesn't make you look orangey very nice light golden tan very happy
Nicole M.
Westville, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am confused by other reviews (that posted no sun protection). It's SPF 30 it has sunscreen in it. Protects against UVA/UVB rays. You have to reapply every 80 minutes (like you do all sunscreen). It ranges from $3.99 to $15.99. I am pasty and just got back from Florida, I DID NOT BURN. It's great for your skin.
heather c.
Knoxville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Seriously my new favorite sunscreen product! I absolutely love that it gives my skin a sparkle! It makes me look bronzed and glitzy in the sun light! I like that it's SPF 30, and is in a convenient spray bottle that fits in my bag perfectly. It's a great price of just $15 and is very worth it! No foul "tanning" smell to it either, it's smells nice! The packaging is cute, too!
Dakota D.
Circleville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the smell of this product; I am a huge fan of this brand. I love their bronzing lotion because it gives a nice sparkle. I was not a fan of this but it's because I burn really easily. This provides no sunscreen protection but I don't think it is really supposed to. Love that the products are vegan!
Apnett T.
Brooklyn
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product I recommend to every body it's nice packaging good value price is my firs time to use it's good for sensitive skin coconut it's good hydratante gentle it's fresh good I would like to recommend to others I love it I recommend to every body it's nice packaging
Destiny W.
Just got back from visiting family in FL and spent some time at the beach. Knowing I was traveling to Florida I knew I would need something for protection. It's really light and come on it's a spray type of bottle. You just have to spray and not having to rub and rub and rub. I am pretty fair skinned and burn relatively easy. And not a burn anywhere.
Chelsey P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would love to try. I hear it has a great scent and easy full coverage. Would love to try. I hear it has a great scent and easy full coverage. Would love to try. I hear it has a great scent and easy full coverage. Would love to try. I hear it has a great scent and easy full coverage.
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
So I tan at same time or fake tan?
Ashley W.
Lexington
I would love to try this product. Where would I go to buy this product?
Kristy B.
Longview, TX
Wow! This looks like the perfect concoction. How well does it work? As far as sun protection?
Kylie W.