Add a Photo

#669 in Sunscreen
Maryjane F.
Maryjane F.
Milford

I love this bronzer it is very nice and smells good they gave me good Golden coverage it's a little more pricier than the others it's effective and it's not disappointing I though bought mine at my local pharmacy I would definitely buy again I highly recommend everybody try this one before you buy any other one it doesn't smell doesn't make you look orangey very nice light golden tan very happy
Destiny W.
Destiny W.

Just got back from visiting family in FL and spent some time at the beach. Knowing I was traveling to Florida I knew I would need something for protection. It's really light and come on it's a spray type of bottle. You just have to spray and not having to rub and rub and rub. I am pretty fair skinned and burn relatively easy. And not a burn anywhere.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Westville, IL

I am confused by other reviews (that posted no sun protection). It's SPF 30 it has sunscreen in it. Protects against UVA/UVB rays. You have to reapply every 80 minutes (like you do all sunscreen). It ranges from $3.99 to $15.99. I am pasty and just got back from Florida, I DID NOT BURN. It's great for your skin.
Dakota D.
Dakota D.
Circleville, Ohio

Love the smell of this product; I am a huge fan of this brand. I love their bronzing lotion because it gives a nice sparkle. I was not a fan of this but it's because I burn really easily. This provides no sunscreen protection but I don't think it is really supposed to. Love that the products are vegan!
Chelsey P.
Chelsey P.

Would love to try. I hear it has a great scent and easy full coverage. Would love to try. I hear it has a great scent and easy full coverage. Would love to try. I hear it has a great scent and easy full coverage. Would love to try. I hear it has a great scent and easy full coverage.
Felis A.
Felis A.
Jersey City, NJ

this product has a great scent and definitely lasts quite a while on your skin. but no matter how much you apply, obviously staying out in the sun all day, regardless you will get burnt. but i would totally buy this product again
Karina P.
Karina P.
Midland, TX

I love this bronzer. Gave me a natural looking look. Smells good and lasts a long time a little goes a long ways! Isn't pricey and comes in a cute little bottle! Will buy again and recommended to others!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL

This is a must have for some one like me who lives on a beach and out in the sun daily. I love the sun so i need this always on spots that tend to get more res
Constance B.
Constance B.

GREAT PRODUCT AND GREAT BRAND! This stuff never fails when you feel like you haven't quite yet reached that summertime glow you've been wanting to achieve!
mary b.
mary b.
Somerset, PA

With summer just right around the corner i could use this right about now im gonna have to check and see about this product the next time im at Walmart 😁
Simona C.
Simona C.
Ottawa, Ontario

So I tan at same time or fake tan?
Conny B.
Conny B.
Atlanta, GA

How well does this stick?
Kristy B.
Kristy B.
Longview, TX

Wow! This looks like the perfect concoction. How well does it work? As far as sun protection?
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
HANOVER, PA

Does this have healthy ingredients?

Join Now