Add a Photo

#613 in Sunscreen
Maryjane F.
Maryjane F.
Milford, CT
I love this bronzer it is very nice and smells good they gave me good Golden coverage it's a little more pricier than the others it's effective and it's not disappointing I though bought mine at my local pharmacy I would definitely buy again I highly recommend everybody try this one before you buy any other one it doesn't smell doesn't make you look orangey very nice light golden tan very happy
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Macon, GA
I decided to give this a try while on vacation. I had read some reviews on it and thought it would be perfect for a beach trip. This has a slightly thicker consistency which I liked. It doesn't smell like normal sunscreen and you can tell is good for your skin just by the feel. I also love that it gives you that slight tan color with using it. I would suggest however making sure you put it on before getting on the beach as if you have sand on you it's a hot mess with the spray also keep away from clothes or beach towels. But overall I'm glad I purchased this product.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Westville , IL
I am confused by other reviews (that posted no sun protection). It's SPF 30 it has sunscreen in it. Protects against UVA/UVB rays. You have to reapply every 80 minutes (like you do all sunscreen). It ranges from $3.99 to $15.99. I am pasty and just got back from Florida, I DID NOT BURN. It's great for your skin.
Dakota D.
Dakota D.
Circleville, OH
Love the smell of this product; I am a huge fan of this brand. I love their bronzing lotion because it gives a nice sparkle. I was not a fan of this but it's because I burn really easily. This provides no sunscreen protection but I don't think it is really supposed to. Love that the products are vegan!
heather c.
heather c.
Knoxville, TN
Seriously my new favorite sunscreen product! I absolutely love that it gives my skin a sparkle! It makes me look bronzed and glitzy in the sun light! I like that it's SPF 30, and is in a convenient spray bottle that fits in my bag perfectly. It's a great price of just $15 and is very worth it! No foul "tanning" smell to it either, it's smells nice! The packaging is cute, too!
Destiny W.
Destiny W.
Just got back from visiting family in FL and spent some time at the beach. Knowing I was traveling to Florida I knew I would need something for protection. It's really light and come on it's a spray type of bottle. You just have to spray and not having to rub and rub and rub. I am pretty fair skinned and burn relatively easy. And not a burn anywhere.
Violet W.
Violet W.
San Diego, CA
This product is amazing. I love a good spray sunscreen but this is also bronzing (little to no shimmer) and it made my skin look smooth and even. It has a light scent that's reminiscent of coconut but not that of typical sunscreen. I went back to buy more at a local target and it was sold out already.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Haslet, TX
Love this sunscreen. Works great, even in fair skin. Also, love the bronzing aspect. Gentle on my fair sensitive skin, reapply as directed. Smells great and travels well. Will definitely purchase and use again.
Chelsey P.
Chelsey P.
Would love to try. I hear it has a great scent and easy full coverage. Would love to try. I hear it has a great scent and easy full coverage. Would love to try. I hear it has a great scent and easy full coverage. Would love to try. I hear it has a great scent and easy full coverage.
Eurie Y.
Eurie Y.
Hurley, NY
Pacifica Suncare Coconut Probiotic Mineral Bronzing Sunscreen Spray SPF 30 love this product. Easy to spray and blend. I like that it is natural and good for your skin. I prefer mineral sunscreens as opposed to chemical sunscreens that can be harmful in other ways.
Simona C.
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
So I tan at same time or fake tan?
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Lexington
I would love to try this product. Where would I go to buy this product?
Kristy B.
Kristy B.
Longview, TX
Wow! This looks like the perfect concoction. How well does it work? As far as sun protection?
Kylie W.