BY PACIFICA

Nourish your skin with the simply irresistible scent and feel of the Sugared Amber Dreams Hand Cream from Pacifica. Formulated to be super hydrating and easily absorbable, this hand cream includes moisturizing coconut water in its 100% vegan and cruelty-free formula to leave hands feeling soft and hydrated. Its bright blend of blood orange, fresh strawberry, raspberry notes and mandarin will soon become one of your favorites.

Ingredients: aqua, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, capric caprylic triglycerides, polysorbate 60*, cetearyl alcohol*, glycerin*, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, glyceryl stearate*, sorbitol, stearic acid*, sodium PCA, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, laminaria hyperborea (kelp) extract, tocopherol, xanthan gum, sodium alginate, cocos nucifera (coconut) water, iris pallida (sweet iris) leaf cell extract, leuconstoc/radish root ferment filtrate, ethylhexylglycerin, parfum (Pacifica's own with natural and essential oils). *vegetable source.

Usage: Apply to dry hands as needed

Lauren Lee E.
This was a bit to sweet of a scent for me personally, but it made for a really cute gift to give a teenager or tween that is down for a bit of the sugar scent! The packaging was really nice too!
Jamie J.
Waynesboro, TN
Love love love this hand cream!! The scent is warm and inviting and it leaves my hands soft and smelling amazing. Once again Pacifica delivers with its usual wonderful indulgence marrying want and need perfectly keep amazing me Pacifica , and I'll be yours forever!
Melissa S.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Such an amazing hand cream. Not only is it moisterizing, it's smells amazing! I bought thr holiday set that came with 3 scents and have them all over now, work, home and in my purse.
Ellie P.
Fort Wayne, IN
I use this hand cream every day and my skin drinks up the moisture and stays silky smooth for the rest of the day. I literally cannot get enough of this product!
Beth s.
Hampton, VA
I'm such a sucker for beautiful packaging and this does not disappoint. The fragrance is a nice pick me up and lingers which is a must for me. A soft yummy hand cream
queenxcarley ..
This smells SO good. I love it and the sprays in the same scent. I also love pairing the sugared amber dreams with the grapefruit one, they go so good together!
Harika R.
Santa Clara, CA
I don't like the smell or scent of this product but apart from that i like this product. However i love the body butters by Bath & Body works.
Sarah B.
Cincinnati, OH
The lotion is super moisturizing with a great texture. The lotion isn't greasy. It smells so warm and delish!
Kacey P.
Perry Hall, MD
If you like scents this is for you. A bit strong for me and I felt a little too "soft." almost a bit oily.
Jennie M.
Walterboro, SC
This hand cream feels great. It smells wonderful and leaves hands feeling soft and touchable.