Pacifica Sugared Amber Dreams Hand Cream uploaded by Melissa S.Pacifica Sugared Amber Dreams Hand Cream uploaded by Liz H.Pacifica Sugared Amber Dreams Hand Cream uploaded by Rose T.

BY PACIFICA

Sugared Amber Dreams Hand Cream - A new fragrance, by Pacifica. May your dreams be filled with sparkling sugar, heady vanilla and warm amber. An intoxicating aura of rainbow wishes, magic and love for the bravest hearts. - Sugared Amber Dreams Hand Cream see more...

Buy on ULTA
Ellie P.
Fort Wayne, IN
I use this hand cream every day and my skin drinks up the moisture and stays silky smooth for the rest of the day. I literally cannot get enough of this product!
carley s.
This smells SO good. I love it and the sprays in the same scent. I also love pairing the sugared amber dreams with the grapefruit one, they go so good together!
Harika R.
Santa Clara, CA
I don't like the smell or scent of this product but apart from that i like this product. However i love the body butters by Bath & Body works.
Sarah B.
Cincinnati, OH
The lotion is super moisturizing with a great texture. The lotion isn't greasy. It smells so warm and delish!
Kacey P.
PERRY HALL, MD
If you like scents this is for you. A bit strong for me and I felt a little too "soft." almost a bit oily.
Jennie M.
This hand cream feels great. It smells wonderful and leaves hands feeling soft and touchable.
tia l.
Sioux City, IA
Keeps hands moisturized & doesn't leave an oily trace on hands. Smells AMAZING too!!
Melanie G.
Longs , SC
Pacifica is one of my favorites to use. Smells amazing and works very well.
Rose T.
Minneapolis, MN
I got this as a Christmas present, along with two other scents, and I love it! It's extremely moisturizing, but not oily or greasy, which I've found to be a problem with some other hand creams. It smells sooooo good - I get compliments on the scent all the time. The packaging could literally not be any cuter - pink, gold foil, and unicorns are totally my aesthetic. Plus, Pacifica is a cruelty-free and vegan company, which is important to me. Would definitely recommend!
Amber V.
Redding, CA
I tried this in a two pack over winter during it's initial debut. It is very similar to warm vanilla sugar. I like the scent and I in addition to the vanilla sugar, I can also smell the amber, which I am a fan of. It is a well balanced scent & as with all Pacifica lotions/butters, the formula absorbs quickly & the scent is light.