Pacifica Sugared Amber Dreams Hand Cream uploaded by Melissa S.Pacifica Sugared Amber Dreams Hand Cream uploaded by Liz H.Pacifica Sugared Amber Dreams Hand Cream uploaded by Rose T.

BY PACIFICA

Sugared Amber Dreams Hand Cream - A new fragrance, by Pacifica. May your dreams be filled with sparkling sugar, heady vanilla and warm amber. An intoxicating aura of rainbow wishes, magic and love for the bravest hearts. - Sugared Amber Dreams Hand Cream see more...

Jamie J.
Waynesboro, TN
Love love love this hand cream!! The scent is warm and inviting and it leaves my hands soft and smelling amazing. Once again Pacifica delivers with its usual wonderful indulgence marrying want and need perfectly keep amazing me Pacifica , and I'll be yours forever!
Melissa S.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Such an amazing hand cream. Not only is it moisterizing, it's smells amazing! I bought thr holiday set that came with 3 scents and have them all over now, work, home and in my purse.
Ellie P.
Fort Wayne, IN
I use this hand cream every day and my skin drinks up the moisture and stays silky smooth for the rest of the day. I literally cannot get enough of this product!
Beth s.
Hampton, VA
I'm such a sucker for beautiful packaging and this does not disappoint. The fragrance is a nice pick me up and lingers which is a must for me. A soft yummy hand cream
carley s.
This smells SO good. I love it and the sprays in the same scent. I also love pairing the sugared amber dreams with the grapefruit one, they go so good together!
Harika R.
Santa Clara, CA
I don't like the smell or scent of this product but apart from that i like this product. However i love the body butters by Bath & Body works.
Sarah B.
Cincinnati, OH
The lotion is super moisturizing with a great texture. The lotion isn't greasy. It smells so warm and delish!
Kacey P.
perry hall, MD
If you like scents this is for you. A bit strong for me and I felt a little too "soft." almost a bit oily.
Jennie M.
This hand cream feels great. It smells wonderful and leaves hands feeling soft and touchable.
Constance S.
Murrysville, PA
Love the smell of this lotion. Makes skin very soft. Hydrates skin without an oily feel.