Pacifica Sugared Amber Dreams Hand Cream uploaded by Hayley M.Pacifica Sugared Amber Dreams Hand Cream uploaded by Liz H.Pacifica Sugared Amber Dreams Hand Cream uploaded by Melissa S.

BY PACIFICA

Nourish your skin with the simply irresistible scent and feel of the Sugared Amber Dreams Hand Cream from Pacifica. Formulated to be super hydrating and easily absorbable, this hand cream includes moisturizing coconut water in its 100% vegan and cruelty-free formula to leave hands feeling soft and hydrated. Its bright blend of blood orange, fresh strawberry, raspberry notes and mandarin will soon become one of your favorites.

Ingredients: aqua, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, capric caprylic triglycerides, polysorbate 60*, cetearyl alcohol*, glycerin*, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, glyceryl stearate*, sorbitol, stearic acid*, sodium PCA, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, laminaria hyperborea (kelp) extract, tocopherol, xanthan gum, sodium alginate, cocos nucifera (coconut) water, iris pallida (sweet iris) leaf cell extract, leuconstoc/radish root ferment filtrate, ethylhexylglycerin, parfum (Pacifica's own with natural and essential oils). *vegetable source.

Usage: Apply to dry hands as needed

Hayley M.
Minneapolis, MN
I got this as a Christmas present, along with two other scents, and I love it! It's extremely moisturizing, but not oily or greasy, which I've found to be a problem with some other hand creams. It smells sooooo good - I get compliments on the scent all the time. The packaging could literally not be any cuter - pink, gold foil, and unicorns are totally my aesthetic. Plus, Pacifica is a cruelty-free and vegan company, which is important to me. Would definitely recommend!
Christine H.
Roseville, CA
I loved the gardenia scented hand lotion by Pacifica, so when I found this sugared amber scented one, I was so excited! I love the smell of amber, and it really does smell like amber, but sweeter. It is very moisturizing as well. Pacifica's hand creams have quickly become a staple in my skin care routine - they work, they smell fabulous, and the company is vegan/cruelty-free. 10/10!
Amber V.
Redding, CA
I tried this in a two pack over winter during it's initial debut. It is very similar to warm vanilla sugar. I like the scent and I in addition to the vanilla sugar, I can also smell the amber, which I am a fan of. It is a well balanced scent & as with all Pacifica lotions/butters, the formula absorbs quickly & the scent is light.
LAWANA M.
I received Pacifica Sugared Amber Dreams Hand Cream as a gift, and I absolutely love it! This hand cream is so moisturizing and silky. The aroma is so beautiful. Every time I use This hand cream people ask what's that smell, or that smells so good . My hands stay soft and moisturized with Pacifica Sugared Amber Dreams Hand Cream.
Gillian M.
Riverside, CA
As soon as I heard this scent was out in ULTA stores, I ran to try it. I ended up purchasing the perfume, the body cream, and the hand cream. The hand cream is very moisturizing, and could actually be used on the body too. It smells amazing!! Kind of a mix of vanilla and amber. It's a simple scent, but one that I find comforting. I would repurchase this.
Christian F.
Atlanta, GA
This lotion is AMAZING! It leaves your hands feeling so soft, the smell is amazing and it's thick texture is to die for. It's not sticky and thin like other lotions I have used. It goes on easily and stays on even with washing your hands. Great product!
Heather B.
Medon, TN
The scent is amazing! A little goes a long way! It's extremely moisturizing and lasts incredibly long. I use it after I get out of the shower to help with the callouses on my hands. It's gentle and works wonders! Highly recommend trying this product!
Melissa R.
Brooklyn, NY
I have dry skin so I'm constantly looking for a great moisturizer, and this is amazing . leaves my hands so soft especially since I'm constantly washing my hands and it tends to dry out skin even more this lotion is the best
Edna L.
Dallas, TX
This hand cream leaves your hands feeling so smooth. And smelling nice. Great scent. Not sticky a little pricey in my opinion but its okay. I think it worth it. And its cruelty free so its a bonus!!😍
Lauren Lee E.
This was a bit to sweet of a scent for me personally, but it made for a really cute gift to give a teenager or tween that is down for a bit of the sugar scent! The packaging was really nice too!