Pacifica Sugared Amber Dreams Hand Cream uploaded by Melissa S.Pacifica Sugared Amber Dreams Hand Cream uploaded by Liz H.Pacifica Sugared Amber Dreams Hand Cream uploaded by Rose T.

BY PACIFICA

Sugared Amber Dreams Hand Cream - A new fragrance, by Pacifica. May your dreams be filled with sparkling sugar, heady vanilla and warm amber. An intoxicating aura of rainbow wishes, magic and love for the bravest hearts. - Sugared Amber Dreams Hand Cream see more...

Buy on ULTA
Christine H.
Roseville, CA
I loved the gardenia scented hand lotion by Pacifica, so when I found this sugared amber scented one, I was so excited! I love the smell of amber, and it really does smell like amber, but sweeter. It is very moisturizing as well. Pacifica's hand creams have quickly become a staple in my skin care routine - they work, they smell fabulous, and the company is vegan/cruelty-free. 10/10!
Gillian M.
Riverside, CA
As soon as I heard this scent was out in ULTA stores, I ran to try it. I ended up purchasing the perfume, the body cream, and the hand cream. The hand cream is very moisturizing, and could actually be used on the body too. It smells amazing!! Kind of a mix of vanilla and amber. It's a simple scent, but one that I find comforting. I would repurchase this.
LAWANA M.
I received Pacifica Sugared Amber Dreams Hand Cream as a gift, and I absolutely love it! This hand cream is so moisturizing and silky. The aroma is so beautiful. Every time I use This hand cream people ask what's that smell, or that smells so good . My hands stay soft and moisturized with Pacifica Sugared Amber Dreams Hand Cream.
Jamie J.
Waynesboro, TN
Love love love this hand cream!! The scent is warm and inviting and it leaves my hands soft and smelling amazing. Once again Pacifica delivers with its usual wonderful indulgence marrying want and need perfectly keep amazing me Pacifica , and I'll be yours forever!
Christian F.
Atlanta, GA
This lotion is AMAZING! It leaves your hands feeling so soft, the smell is amazing and it's thick texture is to die for. It's not sticky and thin like other lotions I have used. It goes on easily and stays on even with washing your hands. Great product!
Heather B.
Medon, TN
The scent is amazing! A little goes a long way! It's extremely moisturizing and lasts incredibly long. I use it after I get out of the shower to help with the callouses on my hands. It's gentle and works wonders! Highly recommend trying this product!
melissa R.
Brooklyn, NY
I have dry skin so I'm constantly looking for a great moisturizer, and this is amazing . leaves my hands so soft especially since I'm constantly washing my hands and it tends to dry out skin even more this lotion is the best
Edna L.
Dallas, TX
This hand cream leaves your hands feeling so smooth. And smelling nice. Great scent. Not sticky a little pricey in my opinion but its okay. I think it worth it. And its cruelty free so its a bonus!!😍
Lauren Lee E.
This was a bit to sweet of a scent for me personally, but it made for a really cute gift to give a teenager or tween that is down for a bit of the sugar scent! The packaging was really nice too!
Beth s.
Hampton, VA
I'm such a sucker for beautiful packaging and this does not disappoint. The fragrance is a nice pick me up and lingers which is a must for me. A soft yummy hand cream