Pacifica Sugared Amber Dreams Body Butter uploaded by Debora A.Pacifica Sugared Amber Dreams Body Butter uploaded by josephine h.

BY PACIFICA

May your dreams be filled with sparkling sugar, heady vanilla and warm amber. An intoxicating aura of rainbow wishes, magic and love for the bravest hearts.

The body butter helps fight signs of aging while adding deep moisture and protection. Made with nature's best moisturizers – shea butter, almond oil and safflower oil, Pacifica’s paraben-free Body Butter is a skin must-have. Smell incredible with these nourishing and anti-oxidant rich ingredients.

Ingredients: aqua (purified) {solubulizer}, caprylic/capric triglyceride (coconut source) {skin conditioning}, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil {skin conditioning}, glycerin (vegetable source) {skin conditioning}, glyceryl stearate (vegetable source) {thickener}, aloe barbadensis leaf juice {skin conditioning}, stearic acid (vegetable source) {emulsifier}, stearyl alcohol (vegetable source) {emulsifier}, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter {skin conditioning}, allantoin {skin conditioning}, theobroma cacao (cocoa) butter {skin conditioning}, hyaluronic acid {skin conditioning}, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil {skin conditioning}, xanthan gum (vegetable source) {thickener}, algin (algae source) {thickener}, riboflavin (plant source) {vitamin b}, mangifera indica (mango) butter {skin conditioning}, rosa rugosa (rose) seed oil {skin conditioning} , daucus carota (carrot) seed oil {skin conditioning}, aleuritus moluccana (kukui) nut oil {skin conditioning}, macadamia ternifolia seed oil {skin conditioning}, linum usitatissimum (flax) seed oil {skin conditioning}, mixed tocopherols (vitamin E) {skin conditioning}, panthenol (pro-vitamin B), parfum (Pacifica's own fragrance blend with natural and essential oils) {scent}, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract {skin soothing}, arnica montana flower extract {skin soothing}, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract {skin soothing}, camellia sinesis (white tea) leaf extract {antioxidant}, phenoxyethanol and ethylhexylglycerin (plant source) {preservative system}.

Usage: Apply to skin as needed.

• Is this a really strong smelling product? Like will it ov...1 Answers
  • how do i claim products2 Answers
Pacifica Sugared Amber Dreams Body Butter
  • "Body butter and lotion are completely different. I tend to have very dry skin and lotion is absorbed immediately and my skin still appears dry looking. But this body butter has an amazing smell and is thicker. My skin really soaks it in and leaves me looking moisturized. " in 9 reviews
  • "Received this in a sample once and I always use it! Soft, smells good and last all day!" in 6 reviews
Katie E.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I just went to Ulta and bought a bunch of Pacifica products and received this as a free gift. It smells amazing and my skin feels really soft. I think Pacifica is a little pricey but it’s worth it and I would recommend it.
Jenna C.
This product smelt really well. Wish it was a bigger bottle. It was smooth and velvety. I bought this product at Ulta. I used it everyday till it was finished. I would definitely recommend this product!
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Krystle H.
Titusville, FL
Recieved this lotion as a gift for Christmas. The scent is nice, its a bit strong, but last a while longer thab some of my Bath & Body products. It does leave a slight greasy feeling, almost like it does not dry or soak in. I probably would not buy this exact one, but I would be interested in trying the other scents.
Tasha W.
They had me at natural ingredients!!! Yes please. This lotion smells so nice like omg good lol. But the smell does fade fast. But be careful if you put to much on it will have a greasy feeling. I use it right now as a hand lotion and it makes my hands super soft in which I love.
Kelli M.
Milford, OH
I love the smell of this it makes my skin so smooth and it doesn't leave a nasty feeling it lasts long and i use this after the shower! so happy I found this product you should try it definitely recommend
Maci P.
I bought this lotion from Sephora on a limb because I needed some lotion for my car and it was in the "getchya" aisle by the register. I'm so glad I did!! It's such a great smell and it keeps my hands so smooth and soft. I would recommend to anyone!
Gilda-Elizabeth B.
Kansas City, MO
This leaves my skin super soft and it smells amazing!! I give it a big thumbs and very cheap for his good this product is. Anyone can purchase this at Ulta beauty, and I would certainly buy it again!
Chelsee H.
Happy Valley, OR
The Sugared Amber Dreams body butter smells amazing and goes on your skin very evenly. I love how soft it made my skin feel within seconds of application. The scent stayed with me for several hours. I would highly recommend this if you have dry skin and are looking for some great moisture!
Kimberly b.
THROOP, PA
It would be an honor to review products like this to review on a regular basis. I constantly use this product and i am finding all different flavors and items I want to try
Heniffer A.
Kansas City, KS
how do i claim products
Cassidy N.
Mustang, OK
Is this a really strong smelling product? Like will it overwhelm me?