BY PACIFICA

Strong & Long Shampoo - Pacifica's Coconut Power Strong And Long Healing Shampoo gives meaning to the idea that stronger hair means longer hair. This mild foaming shampoo infused with coconut, rice and super fruits helps rebuild and revive dry damaged hair weakened by frequent washing, chemical processes, heat styling, daily environmental exposure, and everything else you subject your beautiful locks to. Gently restore moisture and remove pollutants. Say goodbye to bad hair days forever. Great for all hair types especially dry, damaged and color-treated hair. - Strong & Long Shampoo see more...

Ashley N.
Ashley N.
I absolutely adore this! I love that it's cruelty free and made in the USA...and not exorbitantly priced. I was a little skeptical about whether it would really clean my hair during the summertime...but my hair feels great and I've even had to wash it less! It smells amazing and lathers surprisingly well. I would definitely give this a shot if you're in the market for new hair care.
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
I really like that this product is cruelty free and vegan, and it also smells very nice. However, I find that it makes my hair slightly greasy. I have curly hair that tends to be a bit dry and frizzy and I heard that sulfate free shampoos can help with that, but now I have a grease problem.
Kelsey V.
Kelsey V.
I LOVE THIS SHAMPOO!!!! I use this whenever I wash my hair and it smells amazing and it makes my hair feel amazing. It's not so pricey in my opinion, but there are times I needed to use more product than usual. I have purchased this many times and I love it!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
This stuff smells amazing I was kinda wondering if this would actually get the job done but after I tried it i loved it .. Made my hair really soft and totally clean and works best in summertime
Charlotte D.