Pacifica Strong & Long Shampoo uploaded by Krystal I.

BY PACIFICA

Strong & Long Shampoo - Pacifica's Coconut Power Strong And Long Healing Shampoo gives meaning to the idea that stronger hair means longer hair. This mild foaming shampoo infused with coconut, rice and super fruits helps rebuild and revive dry damaged hair weakened by frequent washing, chemical processes, heat styling, daily environmental exposure, and everything else you subject your beautiful locks to. Gently restore moisture and remove pollutants. Say goodbye to bad hair days forever. Great for all hair types especially dry, damaged and color-treated hair. - Strong & Long Shampoo see more...

Buy on Target*
Laura H.
Rice Lake, WI
So I didn't care for this shampoo only because I don't think it was intended to do what I needed it to do. I felt like it coated my hair which I think is typical for this type of product, but I hate when a shampoo is hard to wash out...or feels like it doesn't was out. I think I just prefer a more clean feel where this still felt like I had product on mg hair. I would recommend their Salty Waves shampoo/conditioner
Cayla F.
Branford
Love this shampoo. I️ bought it for the first time and definitely will buy it again. It left my hair clean and smelling wonderful! After it dried it was not greasy at all and I️ could still smell it! It’s a wonderful shampoo
Ashley 💋.
Tampa
Love this shampoo. IT smells amazing, like coconut. I picked it up at ulta and was able to use coupons on it which was great. It watches my hair really nicely . The packaging is super cute and adorable which is nice. Im on my second bottle and would definitely repurchase
Krystal I.
Plainsboro, NJ
Officially my new favorite shampoo! I love that it is curly girl friendly but still more affordable compared to other brands like Deva Curl and still suds up just a enough to feel like it’s cleaning. Buy at Ulta they have great sales! 😉
Kristen D.
I really like that this product is cruelty free and vegan, and it also smells very nice. However, I find that it makes my hair slightly greasy. I have curly hair that tends to be a bit dry and frizzy and I heard that sulfate free shampoos can help with that, but now I have a grease problem.
Amanda L.
This stuff smells amazing I was kinda wondering if this would actually get the job done but after I tried it i loved it .. Made my hair really soft and totally clean and works best in summertime
Ashley N.
I absolutely adore this! I love that it's cruelty free and made in the USA...and not exorbitantly priced. I was a little skeptical about whether it would really clean my hair during the summertime...but my hair feels great and I've even had to wash it less! It smells amazing and lathers surprisingly well. I would definitely give this a shot if you're in the market for new hair care.
Kels V.
I LOVE THIS SHAMPOO!!!! I use this whenever I wash my hair and it smells amazing and it makes my hair feel amazing. It's not so pricey in my opinion, but there are times I needed to use more product than usual. I have purchased this many times and I love it!
Charlotte D.