BY PACIFICA

Strong & Long Conditioner - Pacifica's Coconut Power Strong and Long Healing Conditioner gives true meaning to the idea that stronger hair can mean longer hair. Weightless, exceptional hydration can support hair strength.  Coconut, rice and super fruits come together in this innovative formula designed to help rebuild and revive dry, damaged hair weakened by chemical processes, heat styling, and pollution. Gently restore moisture while adding protection. Infused with coconut oil super fruits, coconut, rice and vitamins. Say goodbye to bad hair days forever. Great for all hair types especially dry, damaged and color-treated hair. - Strong & Long Conditioner see more...

• Is this conditioner pretty moisturizing?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Mallory G.
Seattle, WA
The price is SO good. It smells like coconuts and makes my hair so soft. The first time I used it my husband touched my hair and said THIS IS THE SOFTEST YOUR HAIR HAS EVER BEEN. Plus it’s vegan!
Krystal I.
Plainsboro, NJ
Love this conditioner! It goes great with the shampoo since the shampoo is a bit drying but the conditioner makes up for that! Smells great, not too strong of a fragrance and affordable! It has great slip too! Curly girl friendly & vegan friendly!!
Cassie C.
I purchased this conditioner from Ulta the other day when it was BOGO 50% off. It smells wonderful and makes my hair very soft and manageable. It's not a heavy conditioner, but is moisturizing and it rinses clean. I would definitely recommend this product to others if you want to splurge on a hair care product.
Danielle D.
Minneapolis, MN
I love this stuff. As someone with dry but fine hair, its hard to find something moisturizing that doesn't make my hair flat! I find this conditioner incredibly light, but also effective. With regular use over the past few weeks I've noticed my hair has become so much smoothr and way less frizz!
Paola Isabel R.
Not surprise!

This product fill the purpose of conditioner your hair, but unfortunatly nothing amaizing; it just give you a soft finish, but with no addittional strench on the product. It will be perfect if you need something in a rush.
Melissa R.
Morrison, CO
I LOVE this line of product. Every product I have used has turned into one of my favs and this conditioner has not disappointed me. When I use this conditioner it smooths my hair and makes it feel silky without weighing my hair down. My hair feels so hydrated and light. The scent smells like coconut but not overbearing. It is a very light and clean scent.
Oh my gosh this is a great product my hair has never felt this healthy before! I bought it at my hair salon bliss! Great packaging and scent, it's has a amazing long lasting shine! Definitely recommended for others.
Cristina A.
Olá

O produto é 100% confiável, com grande avaliação de confiança ao uso da mercadoria. Pode ser garantir que terá uma grande resultado.
Mhm the name is just enough to explain the delicious smell! And plus my hair ugh so smooth deffiently a product I'll continue with it.
Jamie Rose S.
Is this conditioner pretty moisturizing?