BY PACIFICA

You will fall in love with our long lasting, nourishing, natural mineral mascara. This amazing formula is infused with coconut oil and vitamin B to hydrate each lash as it lengthens, strengthens and adds volume. Apply for a natural look by day, or layer for more volume with our super plush 100% vegan brush that provides effortless coverage.

Ingredients: aqua, glyceryl stearate*, cetearyl alcohol*, hydroxyethylcellulose*, sorbitan olivate*, glycerin*, citric acid*, acrylates cross polymer, xantham gum*, tocopherol* (vitamin E), jojoba esters*, panthenol (vitamin B)*, arabia/acacia gum*, potassium sorbate, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil*, chamomilla (chamomile) sativa fruit extract, algae extract*, cucumis sativus fruit extract*, macrocystis pyrifera (brown kelp) extract*, hydrolyze oriza sativa (rice) protein*. May Contain: iron oxides, CI 77499, mica. *Plant or plant derived.

Usage: Our plush vegan brush applies easily and lusciously coats every lash. Apply one coat for a natural lash look or layer for more volume.

• When putting on mascara on the bottom lashes, it seems like some ...2 Answers
  • I really need a mascara as I've gotten rid of all my non cruelty ...2 Answers
  • El único producto que he utilizado de esta marca es un labial que...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "This is the second time I buy this mascara!! I loved it from the beginning! First, let's start with the amazing ingredients it has!! My favorite coconut! I like any product with coconut in it and I love the fact that it's a cruelty-free brand. I also like that it's so affordable and I can get it anytime from my local Target store. It gives me volume and it lasts all day which is not the case with most natural products. This was the first product I bought from Pacifica and I can't wait to keep trying more products by the same brand. " in 10 reviews
  • "I really like this mascara. It both lengthens and separates my lashes, making them look fuller. It also doesn't really clump. " in 5 reviews
  • "I got one of these in a Goodebox a year ago. It sat untouched for awhile, and one day I picked it up on a whim. Between subscription boxes, Sephora Lash Stash collections, I have tried a lot of different mascaras. I'm pretty sure this is my favorite of all time. It gives me plush long lashes, never flakes or fades, and comes off super easily with makeup remover. I have so many others from subscriptions and sample bags, but I will definitely be purchasing this again in the future." in 5 reviews
  • "Luscious, rich color. Fantastic pigments. Very comfortable to wear, esp for sensitive eyes. Lovvve it !!!" in 4 reviews
  • "I really like the lash length and separation that this mascara provides. The brush wand is very easy to apply on my upper lashes, but not to my lower ones (not a big problem though.) I love that there is coconut oil in the ingredients.. lashes are delicate and this mascara helps keep them strong and look great. I think I'll try their water resistant mascara next. " in 3 reviews
Natasha P.
I purchased this mascara on Amazon and have been using it for about 10 days.

What I like about this mascara the most is how clean the application process is. The brush seemed too big for me at first, but it just takes some getting used to. But the brush makes the application process so easy and mess free, it doesn't clump, separates every lash, and really uplifts the lashes. The mascara is smudge proof, even though it is not waterproof, really stays put throughout the day, does not shed or crumble. Easily removes with soap and water without leaving you with raccoon eyes :)

This mascara is supposed to be lengthening, not volumizing. So if you are looking to build volume, this would not be a good choice. I have medium thickness and length lashes, and it highlights them nicely and really lifts them up. It does exactly what it promises. As with other Pacifica products, this mascara is 100% vegan and cruelty free. [product:pacifica-stellar-gaze-length-&-strength-mineral-mascara]
Sara A.
Big Rapids, MI
Review for: Stardust, Supernova more...
This is a vegan brand that makes amazing products. This mascara claims to give you length and strength and is a mineral mascara. It truly gives me all that and I feel like even more. The non-chemically formula of this mascara just makes it feel even better on my lashes in my opinion. I also think it makes my lashes look extremely thick and healthy while giving my the length and volume I want. Pacifica Stellar Gaze Length & Strength Mineral Mascara
Kristina P.
Gray, TN
Review for: Stardust more...
Love this vegan mascara! Provides great length and does not clump on already log and thick lashes. The applicator brush is perfect for fanning out lashes and making them stand out. The product can be a bit liquidy so the lashes need a few seconds to dry. Found at target at a great price.
Hannah G.
Review for: Stardust more...
It is really hard to find a vegan mascara that is decently price.  I love how smooth the application process is for this mascara.  The application brush is a little bit big, so it takes awhile to get use to it.  It last all day until, it looks natural on my eyelashes and lengthen them as well.   I definitely recommend it to anyone!
Tara R.
Long Is City, NY
Just tried this out for the first time today. I bought it at Target a few weeks ago. I was very impressed. It had good color and coverage. I just took one star away because it took several coats to get the lift and volume I wanted. But still a very good product!!!
Naudia Z.
north canton
Review for: Stardust more...
This was my first ever mascara. I wanted a good one that wouldn’t damage my eyelashes so i got this and it was wonderful for a first mascara. At the beginning, the wand applies a lot of product, so it gets better as you use it more.
Michelle T.
Review for: Pacifica .3 oz Brown Mascara more...
I really like this mascara it's easy to apply it doesn't clump or smudge. It's easy to take off at the end of the day it doesn't cause any irritation to my eyes at all. Only thing is i have to order it online as no stores around me sell it
Beasia A.
Review for: Pacifica, Stellar Gaze, Length & Strength, Mineral Mascara, Stardust Brown, 0.3 fl oz (8.8 ml), Supernova more...
The texture on your eyelashes is nice but it doesnt last long but great for sensitive eyes. I recommended to anyone that like healthy alternatives and also if you have sensitive eyes.
Heather N.
PITTSBURGH, PA
This is my new holy grail mascara. It doesn't crumble like other vegan mascaras that I have tried and the brush is really cool. I'll be using this one for quite a while.
Valerie O.
Victoria, TX
Review for: Pacifica, Stellar Gaze, Length & Strength, Mineral Mascara, Stardust Brown, 0.3 fl oz (8.8 ml) more...
Love, love, love!!! Not only have I noticed that my eyelashes are longer and healthier but the mascara also makes it look natural when it is applied. I have gotten compliments on my eyelashes because of this mascara.
Erica R.
I really need a mascara as I've gotten rid of all my non cruelty free makeup, and I've read many good reviews for this. I always have issues with mascara--even if it's waterproof it smudges under my eyes. Does anyone else have that problem, and would this be a good one to try?
Jalisa N.
I am looking for a mascara that will help my lashes grow ! I am wondering if this is a good one ! Don't want to do anything extreme like the serums . The natural ingredients alone lead me to believe this could do my lashes some good ! Also has anyone experienced any drawbacks !?
Sarah E.
Murrieta, CA
When putting on mascara on the bottom lashes, it seems like some don't make get under your eyes and others run easily and make you look like a raccoon. How well does this mascara stay on?
Jessica
El único producto que he utilizado de esta marca es un labial que me llego en mi ipsy bag. ¿Quisiera saber que tan buenos son productos en general y si han utilizado su máscara que tan buena es?
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Has anyone used this honest opinions only please? I'm having severe eye issues and want to know if this is sensitive or does it irritate the eyes?