BY PACIFICA

Since antiquity, valuable amber has been labeled an aphrodisiac with mystical powers. This warming blend contains labdanum, sandalwood, geranium and elemi.

Buy on Amazon
Kitty A.
Malden, MA
Yummy smells. Feels gentle on skin and leaves you feeling super clean! Purchased at ULTA which has a great selection. Natural and not harsh on skin. It was my first time using it but when it is done, I will plan to buy more.
Bianca Z.
Sarasota
This product has been a lifesaver for me! It has been extremely effective and given me a new life! This is my second time repurchasing and certainly won't be my last! I would say it's a great bang for your buck.
Hannah Faith M.
I have a love for this bar soap that I don't know if I will ever get over. It smells warm with a hint of clean, my favorite scent. I usually use it in conjunction with my face cleanser, and it makes my face feel so soft.
Kimberlynn E.
I was recommended to this product by a friend! I love the smell and it actually works very great as a face bar as well. Great value and worth every penny! Highly recommend
Madeleine S.
Indianapolis
Ehhhh. Soap was okay. Left a film after using. I hate when soaps do that. The smell is great, no complaints there. Over priced because it doesn't do anything glorious. Will not be repurchasing
Jess R.
Ambridge , PA
My skin is pretty oily and this has def helped clear that up
I have to watch what soaps I use I tend to react to almost everything g
Raquel H.
Kalamazoo, MI
everything about this brand is natural and organic which i love. they also are cruelty free which is great for everyone!
Emily D.
Bowling Green, KY
Smells great, lasts a long time, and gets me clean. All things you need in a soap! My sister and roommate love it too
Ruth M.
Este jabon se los recomiendo. Es espumoso, Limpia tu piel y la deja suave, además de que es biodegradable y tiene un magnifico y delicioso aroma.
Gordana C.
This was a fair soap and as far as soaps go! I've tried several companies out there each one has its own unique feel.