BY PACIFICA

Perfectly fragrant and clean-burning, Pacifica Soy Candles are handmade with vegetable soy wax, lead-free wicks and Pacifica's signature perfume blends with essential and natural oils. In Hawaiian Ruby Guava's sweet scent of paradise, these are the best candles in the world! see more...

Cassandra K.
Cassandra K.
Wolverine mi
This is my 2nd favorite candle company (jewelry in candle) is my 1st! I love that both are soy and burn vary clean! They both sell the name as what the scent is!
Isavel D.
Isavel D.
Bronx, NY
Loved this candle for the summer it makes my house and rooms smell so good. This candle it is a pro for how it smells. It smells like Hawaii
Amber V.
Amber V.
Redding, CA
I LOVE this scent & I love these candles! I recently visited a spa where mineral water is pumped into the suites. I knew going into it that the water smells like sulfer (rotten eggs/perm smell). I bought this candle & took it with me & lit it before running the water. It was a great way to offset the mineral water smell. It also makes my whole house smell wonderful & is a very long lasting scent.
Feeding Hills, MA
Im waiting for Pacifica to have a huge sale because I feel like these candles for the size just is to pricey for me even though they smell great.
Mindy H.
Mindy H.
Springfield, OR
Pacifica candles feel like a little jar of luxury. The scent throw goes a long way and this Hawaiian Ruby Guava brings some of the tropics indoors. The decorative candle jar adds a nice touch to any style.
Renee C.
Renee C.
Pacifica makes really good products. I love the smells. However I feel like they are a little too pricey for me.
Madison B.
Madison B.
Too expensive in my personal opinion but they are really adorable and have such sweet smells :)
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Decorator Expert
I really enjoyed the tropical fragrance of this candle. It was a slow burning candle so it lasted quite a while considering its size. The fragrance was also pretty potent but not overwhelming. I would definitely purchase again
Brenda M.
Brenda M.
Greenwich, CT
Perfectly scented, very colorful, are I handmade with vegetable wax, have been unsoiled by a voyage from suf to hawaii, to blends of with essential oils to natural, Hawaiian Ruby Guava after a subtle sweet scent combination of paradise with a touch of sweetness These are the best candles in the world!
RRP: $24.95;Vegan Beauty's Price: $23.45
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
san jose, ca
I'm absolutely in love with this scent! The pink color goes so cute with the pastels of my room too haha.
Feeding Hills, MA
Do you think Pacifica's prices are to high?