Pacifica Soy Candle uploaded by Sabrina M.Pacifica Soy Candle uploaded by Sabrina M.

BY PACIFICA #89 in Candles

An earthy and green combination of Palm, Cyclamen, sweet Fig, Moss, and Clove set in a base of woody Sandalwood.  The edge of the earth meets the sea in this sensual and full-bodied blend.  The fig symbolizes the continuous flow of time and offers a wish for long life.  In legend, it was the Greek goddess Demeter who first revealed these "fruits of autumn" to mortals. Perfectly fragrant, colorful and clean-burning, Pacifica Soy Candles are handmade with vegetable soy wax, lead-free wicks. Exclusive soy wax formula. Pure cotton wicks.  Pacifica s own perfume blend with natural and essential oils. Pacifica s unsurpassed fragrance blends unite the ancient art of perfumery with a fresh sense of modern style.  Natural and essential oils are carefully combined to celebrate fragrant beauty and its power to evoke a mood, a memory or a moment for one s sou see more...

• I didn't know Pacifica made candles. Do they have metal in the wi...1 Answers
  • How much do these pacifica candles cost? Im looking for better ca...1 Answers
  • How many hours do these candles typically burn fo... Be the first to answer!
Royal G.
Grand Rapids, MI
I adore these candles! This scent is my personal favorite! They burn lovely, are fragrant, and last quite a while! I always get these candles as gifts! They make perfect welcoming gifts, or house warming gifts!
Joanna W.
Long Is City, NY
Natural soy candle with delicious gardenia smell. Makes my apartment smell like a tropical island. Perfect for summer! I wish they made a bigger size as well, this one lasts about 18 hours.
Ashley H.
I bought the Tuscan Blood Orange candle a month ago or so, and it has made my room smell so amazing! The scent from this candle just lingers around even when it isn't lit, let alone when it is, it fills the room with a refreshing burst of sweet citrus. It is perfect for just lighting, and relaxing, and enjoying the fragrance. Also, whenever I have guests over at home, I place other scents from this brand throughout my home, and my guests always love it. These candles last a while and smell fresh all the way till the end!
Megan D.
Northport, ME
I bought one of these a few months ago, and I love it - at first. It's beautifully packaged and smelled great. As it burned the scent disappeared and it started to create quick a bit of dark smoke, long before it burned to the bottom of the candle. For this price, I'd expect a longer lasting candle.
Mindy H.
Springfield, OR
I am in love with the entire Pacifica range of products. These candles are of no exception. The stylish jar and delicious Tahitian Gardenia scent add such a nice touch to any decor style. Not cloyingly sweet but just the right touch of tropical floral notes. Love.
Amy S.
These candles are very nice, but they are a tad bit expensive for everyday use. I love having candles burning, and I've tried so many over the years. The Pacifica soy are really pleasant to smell. They don't smell too strongly or artificial, just very nice. I usually pick them up at Ulta when they go on sale.
Mary H.
Norwell, MA
I love all of Pacifica's products, but their candles are my favorite on the market. They smell great without being overwhelming; they're made of vegetable-based soy wax, and they burn cleanly and slowly.
Liz S.
Chattanooga, TN
This brand is amazing. I love this scent because it reminds me of my Mom's gardenia tree in the backyard. These aren't cheap, but they're also not crap filled and they last awhile.
Wendy M.
Southfield, MI
These candles are terrific. They smell so good and brighten my mood whenever I light one. I love that there isn't obnoxious amounts of smoke while lit or when you blow them out.
Emma L.
Gulf Shores , AL
Pacifica scents are always perfection, not too heavy, not fake at all. The scents actually smell like what they're representing! This candle smells wonderful even when not lit.
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Do these candles smell nice & do they last a while?
brittany f.
Decorator Expert Level 4
Always wanted to try this brand for candles but thought they were over priced. Do they smell up the home? I notice when I buy candles sometimes they barely give off any aroma.
Elizabeth M.
How much do these pacifica candles cost? Im looking for better candles to use, bath and body works ones give me headaches!
Leah C.
I didn't know Pacifica made candles. Do they have metal in the wick that smells bad after you blow it out?
Rebecca F.
Oakland, CA
How many hours do these candles typically burn for? THanks!