Pacifica Solid Perfume, Indian Coconut Nectar, .33 Oz uploaded by Mabel A.Pacifica Solid Perfume, Indian Coconut Nectar, .33 Oz uploaded by Courtney G.

BY PACIFICA

A modern take on the most ancient form of fragrance, Pacifica s dazzling new Solid Perfumes are made with organic soy and coconut wax and Pacifica s signature perfume blends with essential and natural oils. A warm blend of sultry fresh coconut and delicate, creamy vanilla. Solid Perfume, Indian Coconut Nectar see more...

Mabel A.
Midvale, UT
This perfume smells perfect of coconut oil and honey nectar. It is a lite scent roll on, pocket size bottle that is perfect for easy carry. Pacifica has a great line of products ranging from lip care, skin care and home care, such as candles. I give this specific product's 5 star due to the lite smell and easy to carry item, that can go anywhere.
Keera P.
i love how soft it feels and easly it rubs in. Althought it rubs in fairly easily the scent lasts a very long time. I absolutely love the fragrance and cant wait to try other pacifica products.
Chanel C.
Pullman, WA
It's not easy to find solid perfumes, so I'm very excited that Pacifica does! I keep this in my purse and use it not only for perfume but also as cuticle balm and a quick fix for untame hair and split ends. The container is small but a little but goes a long way!
Renee C.
Love that this is all natural, cruelty-free. I fell in love with Pacifica when I was sent a product to try through a subscription box. I've loved it ever since. this is my favorite scent and this little solid perfume is perfect for my purse.
Isabelle H.
Covina, CA
I think that this product is good and cool because it's a solid perfume which makes it cool and it smells so good which makes it good.
Alexi R.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
This brand I swear by! Love the coconut smell makes me feel like I'm on the beach on a hot summer day! It also is very long lasting so I don't have to keep putting on every second of the day. I recommend this if you're a beach girl and like applying perfume once.
Madison M.
Wheatland, CA
Not a big fan of the perfume pots for solid perfume, but it sure does smell amazing!! Gotta love cruelty-free products!