BY PACIFICA

All you need to look naturally gorgeous! Pacifica's Solar Complete Mineral Palette is a full set of eye shadows, blush, bronzer and beloved coconut highlighters all in one beautiful, recyclable palette. With a variety of colors, many looks are achievable so you can be natural by day and smokin' hot by night.

Each natural mineral eyeshadow is highly pigmented and so smooth it applies like a cream. Blush and bronzer are infused with coconut, applied easily and can be layered to build color. The coconut highlighters, in two new shades as well as our popular Island Rose, can be used on cheekbones, brow bones, and even lips to provide the perfect amount of natural brightness.

HIGHLIGHTER ingredients: ethylhexyl palmitate, silica, mica, caprylic/capric triglyceride (coconut source), helianthus anuus (sunflower) seed oil, ozokerite, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax, parfum (all natural), euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, cetyl palmitate, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, tocopheryl acetate, tin oxide, macrocystis pyrifera (brown kelp) extract, cocos nucifera (coconut) fruit extract, iron oxides CI 77491, titanium dioxide CI 77891.

EYE SHADOW ingredients: mica, zinc stearate, ethylhexyl stearate (plant source), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, macrocystis pyrifera (brown kelp) extract, panax (ginseng) root extract. May contain: silica, dimethicone, calcium sodium borosilicate, tin oxide, titanium dioxide CI 7789, ferric ferrocyanide CI 77510, iron oxides CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499.

BLUSH / BRONZER ingredients: mica, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, silica, zinc stearate, lauroyl lysine, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, tocopherol, retinyl palmitate, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, panax ginseng root extract. May contain: manganese violet CI 77742, iron oxides CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, tin oxide, titanium dioxide CI 77891

Usage: Use these super wearable colors by blending with a brush, or popping on with your fingertip.
Get a great blend without shades losing their individuality.

• Are these eyeshadows really good because I know 25 dollar...1 Answers
  • Is this product pigmented? 7 Answers
Pacifica Solar Complete Color Mineral Palette

Start your review of Pacifica Solar Complete Color Mineral Palette!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I absolutely love this palette, very pigmented and stays on well. Great for my sensitive skin and healthy and Eco friendly. Great company, Great buy" in 8 reviews
Michelle S.
Perris , CA
Loveee it , it's so pigmented and beautiful also the packaging and it's cheap also vegan
Lupe M.
Santa Ana, CA
Love this fun colors 😍😍👍🏻 something I don't have but something I really need !! 👀👍🏻💕
Jacey D.
Toronto
This is the only palate I have bought 3 times now , become a staple . I also use everything in it . The shadows, blush , lip gloss all move beautifully on the skin , pigments are beautiful and stay true to colour when applied . Last most of the day but improve with a touch up for longer wear. Pacifica is the only natural brand I can fully stand behind so far.
member-c88c3
I just adore this pallete. It has all their qualities that a highlighter have. It is so blinding. It donot have chunky glitter and doesnot look cheap. I just love it.
Anna D.
Hamilton, ON
I love this palette over all, but there are a few products in it I don’t use as much. The highlighters at the top are my favourite, they smell amazing since the palette is all natural and they go on so easily with fingers for a perfect highlight. The blush is a bit too dark for my skin tone, but the bronzer I like. The eyeshadows I use a lot, they’re very pigmented but such beautiful colours. I would say my favourite thing about this palette is that it’s all natural so it feels really nice on my skin, the products even smell nice!
Keila E.
Tabasco, México
This makeup is fenomenal. The colors are incredible and easy to wear. Plus this natural makeup palette is an amazing for the skin with healthy ingredients and easy application
Kiera S.
London
Absolutely LOVE this palette! It's soft and smooth and the colours can be used for pretty much anything. Eyeshadow, blush, highlighter, bronzer. They go on so easy and are so easy to blend. Very pigmented. Also love the 3 cream highlighters at the top. Great for that little bit of glow. I've been using this for a little over a year now and I don't think I'll ever go back to anything else. Definitely worth the price you pay and would recommended 100%.
Kayla R.
Ashley C.
De Queen , AR
Carolyn P.
Charlotte, NC
Are these eyeshadows really good because I know 25 dollars isn't that much for a good eyeshadow palette but Im not sure if I should get this palette because it seems a little on the cheap side. Is this palette worth it? Are there any other palettes like this one that are the same price and but really pigmented? Thanks!