Pacifica Skincarma Restorative Roll-On Face Oil uploaded by Maria I.

BY PACIFICA

A blend of natural, rich, beneficial oils and antioxidants including Tahitian tamanu and tiare flower to soothe, hydrate and nourish even the driest, most stressed skin. Take good care of your skin and it will take care of you.

Ingredients: Carthamus tinctorius** (organic sunflower) seed oil, simmondsia chinensis** (organic jojoba) seed oil, calophyllum tacamahaca fruit (tamanu nut) oil, geranium maculatum essential oil, tocopherol, cocos nucifera** (organic coconut) oil, gardenia tahitensis (tiare) flower extract.

Usage: Roll on to clean skin. Blend well.

Pacifica Skincarma Restorative Roll-On Face Oil
  • "I love the brand Pacifica. This oil is so hydrating and doesn't clog my pores. The oil is gentle and light weight. I like to use it at night after I wash my face to restore hydration. Another plus is that I have not broken out due to the oil. Usually my skin reacts to drug store oils and breaks out, but with this one I haven't had a reaction. I definitely plan on repurchasing this product when I run out." in 17 reviews
  • "Perfect for sensitive skin, smells good, feels great on your face. doesn't leave you too dry or too oily. Wish it did more for acne" in 14 reviews
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
Huge Pacifica fan...for life actually because they’re vegan, cruelty free, and use no chemicals. I was worried about trying this at first because it’s a roll on and application after application could leave it dirty (so I thought), causing breakouts. I was wrong and promptly admitted it, lol! I applied it to clean, exfoliated skin and immediately could feel the quality, as to be expected from Pacifica. My skin loved it so much, soaking up all those calming and hydrating ingredients. I could actually see a difference in my skin after just one use. My skin was NOT oily, but actually softer than it has EVER been. You hear me? EVER! I’m a fool for trying out new products as much as I can, even if I do find something that works because I always feel that there’s something better out there in the world. My searching for a hydrating and soothing face oil stops right here. I use it morning and night and don’t wake up with my face oily like so many other oils and moisturizers will do. Funny, but it has even helped with my monthly breakouts...the only oil I’ve found that’ll do that for me. The smell is soothing as well. It smells fresh and earthy almost like an herbal tea. This oil didn’t cost me an arm and a leg & I purchase it at Ulta! Top choice in my book y’all. Perfect for ALL skin types (mine varies from dry to combination, to hormonal breakouts...boooo!!!). Just buy it. You’ll have no regrets!
Jessica W.
Pearl, MS
My akin is very dry so I thought that applying this along with a serum would be a good way to make my makeup last. It definitely made me glow, but it also made my foundation slide around on my face. I tried mixing it with my foundation and it made it separate even when I used a setting spray. I honestly have yet to try a facial oil that I think is actually doing anything for my skin.
Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
This is an awesome product have especially when you're going to add it to your face I always look for some stuff that nourishes my face that gives me that Natural Glow that way that'll be okay when I don't use makeup I still have that beautiful glow in my face
Shyanne V.
Galena, KS
Pacifica is a relatively new brand to me, I found it at ulta and it was pretty cheap so I decided to give it a go. I didn’t hate it, I didn’t love it. You got a lot of product for the price. I did notice that it kind of regulated my oil production.
✨MaryJane E.
I love facial oil so much! I first tried this product a couple months back and I absolutely love it. I love to apply this before putting on my moisturizer and primer before doing my makeup. It helps my skin with the extra hydration.
Rachel R.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
I'm still not entirely sure how I feel about this product. The smell isn't so great, and it goes on feeling a bit greasy. I haven't seen any really noticeable results yet, but I love Pacifica so I'm going to keep trying.
Autum A.
Plainfield, WI
This face oil was actually really hydrating I really liked how it was a roll-on applicator I loved the packaging as well it was a affordable price as well and I would still recommend this to other people in the future
Brina D.
tucson, AZ
I like this oil a lot, the roll on is extremely convenient. This is my favorite drug store oil. Its better than other drug store oils. The value is good, not too pricey. Size could be bigger. I would buy this again.
Genesis P.
My skin love this it’s such a amazing product and feels so high end there nothing like this and recommend to anyone who looking for such a great product this is the only I use and I love it it’s does the job good looks good under makeup
Naia G.
Iowa City, IA
Use this every single night and I attribute my glowing complexion to this product. I have recommended this product to several friends and they have all seen an improvement in their complexions as well despite having a variety of skin types. A must-have product.
Alyssa R.
Ontario, CA
How would this do on combination/oily skin?
Margarita i.
Vineland, NJ
How good is this actual for your skin
Sophia G.
Did they stop making this product? I can’t find it anywhere!
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
I love the idea of a roll on for the face!! Has anyone used this and does it work for anti ageing?
Eileen R.
Has this caused any breakouts for people? I love Pacifica but have a tendency to break out from certain types of oils